charjkl

Apr 12, 2019
Could someone please post a .jar for newest version? I tried making it myself but it can't run. I've attached the error.log file that generates when I try to run it with my .jar file in case anyone has an idea of what might be going wrong.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.6.8 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.6.8 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
07 Feb 07:30
Version 0.3.6.8 (Updated) Preview Release

Hello again!

Sorry that this updated preview was a little delayed. As I mentioned in the previous post, the addition of the penetrative size-difference mechanics ended up taking longer than expected, but the basics of it are all added now.

To give a brief overview of what this new mechanic entails:
- I've added more accurate measurements to penis and tail sizes, so they now have both a length and diameter.
- Orifices now get stretched out from the diameter of penetrative objects entering them.
- Orifices have a depth value, which is split into 'comfortable' and 'uncomfortable' depths.
- Characters whose penis/tail is too long for the orifice will push into the 'uncomfortable' depth when in the 'rough' pace. Otherwise, they will stop at the limit of 'comfortable' depth (if their penis/tail is long enough to get there).

This mechanic still requires a day or two of polish and the addition of descriptions during sex, but it should be technically working in this release. I'll make sure that it's completely polished and finished off for the full release of v0.3.7.

I'll also get Helena's romance quest added for v0.3.7, as well as getting more bugs fixed and more of Vengar's placeholders added. I'll have to push the Enforcer encounter content back to v0.3.8, as if I were to aim to get it added for v0.3.7, I think it would end up delaying the public release by an unacceptable amount of time. I'm aiming to get that release out around the 12th, but it's probably going to end up being delayed by a day or two, so it would probably be better to expect it on Friday 14th.

P.S. Sorry that no more of Vengar's quest placeholders got filled in for this update; I got carried away with other things and ran out of time...

P.P.S If there are any major game-breaking bugs in this version, I'll get a fix out by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all so much for your support!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to beat the slime queen quest, because the island in the bat caves doesn't show up at all. Or did they change the quest entirely, please and thank you to any and all who help.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Would love to see a version of this that could run on Android devices as it sounds better than TITS & COC
The UI couldn't be scaled down in a way that would make that feasible. There was once an attempt at an Android port during the 0.1 days, but it was horrible to look at and didn't run well.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Siddious

Mar 12, 2018
I love this game so much, but I can't stand the fact that when having submissive sex with someone they do things like "give you a blowjob" or "make you fuck their ass" which are most certainly NOT submissive actions and should be something done during dominant sex. Picky maybe, but I never keep those partners around. I would much rather them force me to give them blowjobs or eat them out or fuck my ass or whatever since I would be the submissive partner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I love this game so much, but I can't stand the fact that when having submissive sex with someone they do things like "give you a blowjob" or "make you fuck their ass" which are most certainly NOT submissive actions and should be something done during dominant sex. Picky maybe, but I never keep those partners around. I would much rather them force me to give them blowjobs or eat them out or fuck my ass or whatever since I would be the submissive partner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I suppose if that's your interpretation of dominance and submission that's your thing.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I agree with Hallucination that this feels like a matter of interpretation.
I look at dominant/submissive sex as who takes initiative and is in control and who isn't. IMO a dominant partner can still give another a blowjob or offer their ass, being dominant doesn't mean you can't "please" another it simply means you like to do it on your own terms. You could be the dominant partner in the relationship and still be a bottom for example, aka a power-bottom. But again, that's just -my- interpretation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax20

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to beat the slime queen quest, because the island in the bat caves doesn't show up at all. Or did they change the quest entirely, please and thank you to any and all who help.
Make sure to 1) find slimes in Submission proper so they tell you about the plan and 2) talk to Claire after you get that information to actually start the second phase of the quest.
Dom/Sub and giving/receiving may often correlate, but they are not the same thing.

Reactions: madmax20

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Obviously there is no new content.
Can you just imagine how hard it was to create and apply a formula fix for my octo-horsecocks?
Was it -5% per octo-horsecock or 5% for all combined?

You can have your content next update :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
nice update. more mechanic, say no to story content. We were the hole year? We calculeted pinguin dick with crab tooth. Enjoi!

Jul 9, 2017
I agree with Hallucination that this feels like a matter of interpretation.
I look at dominant/submissive sex as who takes initiative and is in control and who isn't. IMO a dominant partner can still give another a blowjob or offer their ass, being dominant doesn't mean you can't "please" another it simply means you like to do it on your own terms. You could be the dominant partner in the relationship and still be a bottom for example, aka a power-bottom. But again, that's just -my- interpretation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Powerbottoming is a thing, a very hot thing if I may add. I would actually love for the game to get some fetishes or preferences leaning towards this approach, so NPC's will take these preferences into account during submissive sex.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I see you guys all talking about dominance and submission, but I really want to know one thing.

When will there be stepping-on-dicks and ball-busting action?

To make this completely clear, I'm not some sicko who wants to actually try this on random people. I do, however, want to see such a scene and imagine what it's like. The only time I even got close was with Policeman Dude...

Reactions: Ravenmore
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes