zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Based on your answer to 2), it seems the Quest is not complete in the game--so, what do you mean by "this update" in your answer to 1), please?
i follow the blog and from what i remember Inno has been mentioning the Axel Quest has been a Difficult run for her to code this means that she has to devote a set of updates toward this particular area right now February 2nd is the rough estimate for version 3.6.8 with her hoping to have axel sorted by v0.3.7 which she hopes she will have by the 7th of February i would assume the few placeholders left(which most you shouldn't run into since they are the you lost the fight with him scenes) should be in by the 2nd as for the other Vengars after quest scenes are still only half implemented which should be fixed either by feb 2nd or feb 7th sorry if i was vague at all

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
i follow the blog and from what i remember Inno has been mentioning the Axel Quest has been a Difficult run for her to code this means that she has to devote a set of updates toward this particular area right now February 2nd is the rough estimate for version 3.6.8 with her hoping to have axel sorted by v0.3.7 which she hopes she will have by the 7th of February i would assume the few placeholders left(which most you shouldn't run into since they are the you lost the fight with him scenes) should be in by the 2nd as for the other Vengars after quest scenes are still only half implemented which should be fixed either by feb 2nd or feb 7th sorry if i was vague at all
So, your actual answer to, "1) Is Axel's Quest complete now or is there more plot to be added?" is:
"No, the Quest is not complete."?

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
So, your actual answer to, "1) Is Axel's Quest complete now or is there more plot to be added?" is:
"No, the Quest is not complete."?
The Plot line to the best of my knowledge is done Vengar is arrested his lieutenants are to become bounties and if male you get axel as a possible hook up but yes i guess it isn't technically complete due to the missing scenes until the hopefully 7th of February when we find out if she wants to take the character arc past just this one thing but considering the Catgirl in the Markets quest and the others i do not believe it will be extended once all the minor placeholders are filled

Reactions: e-disfunction

AlbusWolf

Dec 23, 2019
Saw this randomly in a tile:
''A huge billboard covers the entire face of one of the buildings across the street. On it, there's an advertisement for the tournament, 'Risk it all', promising great rewards for anyone strong enough to beat the challenge. Underneath, the words 'Applications opening soon!' are displayed in bold red lettering.''

Is there a Colloseum of sorts, or at least a plan for one?
Would be interesting to train a champion slave

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I am stuck in the warehouse... is there a way out or I gotta restart from last save? First time going through LT. XD

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I am stuck in the warehouse... is there a way out or I gotta restart from last save? First time going through LT. XD
There are four ways out of that place the lightning ball, arcane suggestion, brute force (success) and brute force (fail), just go to all the tiles and examine all the things as usual.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Okay so I'm having issues, I have a slave and I keep grinding to make her like me, she says she wants sex and has a submission fetish, but whenever I try to have sex with her as the dom it counts as rape and her relationship score drops to the lowest possible level.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Okay so I'm having issues, I have a slave and I keep grinding to make her like me, she says she wants sex and has a submission fetish, but whenever I try to have sex with her as the dom it counts as rape and her relationship score drops to the lowest possible level.
Use the hipnowatch to make her ambiphilic.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Does she have any inconvenient fetishes? Like hates receiving vaginal or something?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Could you upload the save, please?

Parzival45

Apr 2, 2018
Okay so I played it until the end of the current content and it's great!

Comments:
Good:
Great content, plenty of customisation!
Progression isn't too grindy
Excellent skill tree and combat system

Combat is too easy once you learn "flash". Stun locks should have a chance to fail, and "flash" with an arcane build allows you to stun lock 3 people at once. It makes combat really one dimensional. Would recommend it having a chance to work and opponents resisting based on their level/level difference with you or your party total level. Though it will be nasty since I'm playing on Lilith difficulty.
Limit of party size to 2 (when selecting a partner to join your party). Maybe that can be expanded on since there's world exploration and difficulty increasing soon. This might also be better with a scaled down "flash" since it makes party building more important and robust in the team RPG aspect.
Perhaps an expansion of the perktree as well, since it's fast to max it out. Could make it slightly wider (or taller with sub trees under traits?), with very specific branches to have very specific "builds"? I.e. pseudo class system rather than just the current warrior/spellcaster/mage builds.
Maybe creating a way to expand Lilaya's house (i.e. renovation) so the whole slavery/guest room aspect can grow a little more depending on how prolific players want to be?

Questions:
Is there a way to free slaves without selling them?
Can lilin actually be encountered so far? Been exploring to test encounter rates but the best i can get value wise for slaves are Great Succubi/Incubi which are a tier below lilin.
Is there a way to just customise for just 4 legged creatures or am I missing something? Been playing around to see if I can get things like Alicorns, but they either end up bipedal or sex legged taurs. Not that I mind, but if there is furry content already you might as well go all the way into the bronie extremem for those kinds of players.

AlbusWolf

Dec 23, 2019
Do I have to do something to get the October encounter? have been running back and forth around the city and nothing so far

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Questions:
Is there a way to free slaves without selling them?
Nope.

Can lilin actually be encountered so far? Been exploring to test encounter rates but the best i can get value wise for slaves are Great Succubi/Incubi which are a tier below lilin.
All lilin characters will be unique, so they do not appear in random encounters. Only one lilin is currently present in the game and she can only be met near the (current) end of the main quest.

Is there a way to just customise for just 4 legged creatures or am I missing something? Been playing around to see if I can get things like Alicorns, but they either end up bipedal or sex legged taurs. Not that I mind, but if there is furry content already you might as well go all the way into the bronie extremem for those kinds of players.
There are humanoids and taurs, but no other body shapes. The taurs were supposedly coded in partially to make coding quadrupeds easier, though, so they may appear in the future.

As for your feedback, Innoxia doesn't visit here at all. If you want to contact her, you'll need to go through one of the links on the first page.

Reactions: Parzival45

MihailD

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I liked the game very much, I even decided to learn Java a little, and now I installed JRE and JDK, and changed it in the system, well, the photo below, tell me where I screwed up, because now the game does not open, I will be grateful for the help, and I apologize if it is crookedly written I studied German.
Безымянный.jpg

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes