Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Wonder if future version (like 0.5.0 upwards) will make TF into Angel possible.
Because pretty sure that statue exist for a reason here

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Wonder if future version (like 0.5.0 upwards) will make TF into Angel possible.
Because pretty sure that statue exist for a reason here
I feel it will take some future versions before we see this content added. Currently in the what's planned up to v0.4 doesn't include Angel content.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I feel it will take some future versions before we see this content added. Currently in the what's planned up to v0.4 doesn't include Angel content.
Agree with you.
the main reasons I ask this is because what Lyssieth said of every Elder Lilin (except her) has their own corrupted Archangel, and with one of the seven still on the loose....
Well, maybe we will fight one or two on ver 0.5 upwards till ver 0.8 (Lilith)?

Reactions: Shilou

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Agree with you.
the main reasons I ask this is because what Lyssieth said of every Elder Lilin (except her) has their own corrupted Archangel, and with one of the seven still on the loose....
Well, maybe we will fight one or two on ver 0.5 upwards till ver 0.8 (Lilith)?
Slight correction, all seven of the archangels are accounted for (just ask grandma about them), the missing guy, Samael, is Lilith's counterpart in their hierarchy.

Reactions: Shilou

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
So what exactly happened to slime morphs? They don't seem to be around anywhere anymore and the quest for them is gone too, but the changelog still mentions it and characters still mention slimes as well.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Another "Big Sigh" update. I don't think anyone is really tripping over themselves for the sort of "updates" this person is giving out. Maybe just wait until something that will actually allow people who have already completed the game up to the point of the hard stop is ready before handing these scraps. Give people an actual reason to revisit this thing and see these re-skins we've been getting and fixes for obscure bugs I never even encountered. Not sure how long donors will keep giving money to support going back to re-read all over again with the occasional new hair colors--I mean "species"--included...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know if it's ever been considered to have a negative lust defense increase the damage of a lust attack? For example -10 = 110% lust damage or the like?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I don't get it either. They publish an update with a new quest but literally tell us to not play it yet because it's not finished. Then they add another update, adding more to the quest but it's still not finished, so we better shouldn't play it yet.

So what's the point? Why even release these updates? Just finish this thing and release it when it's actually playable.

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
I don't get it either. They publish an update with a new quest but literally tell us to not play it yet because it's not finished. Then they add another update, adding more to the quest but it's still not finished, so we better shouldn't play it yet.

So what's the point? Why even release these updates? Just finish this thing and release it when it's actually playable.
Cause sometimes you hit a 'milestone' that isn't obvious if you aren't the one programming it and it's worthy of release. That said I know I've been waiting about a year or so now (or maybe not quite so long but it sure feels like it) for a major playable addition to the game so I totally understand what you are saying. A lot has been added behind the scenes but you still can't do anything new after the Lyssieth encounter so meh. I really dig this game and would like to see it move forward a bit faster but such is life.

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
What does nipple sucking have anything to do with breast? Seriously some people are so dumb. You have to be really dumb to think that people with no breast have no nipple. Or that nipple sucking fetish require breast.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What does nipple sucking have anything to do with breast? Seriously some people are so dumb. You have to be really dumb to think that people with no breast have no nipple. Or that nipple sucking fetish require breast.
tit's not a big deal. :sneaky:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You have to be really dumb to think that people with no breast have no nipple.
But you know that everyone has breasts, right? Even if they are flat, it's not a women-only thing. And you probably also know that the nipple is a part of the breast, right? Because it's funny how you call other people dumb when you are talking about people with no breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teize

muhamed3871

Oct 15, 2018
Can the Offspring Map be used?
I have it but the button to use it is grayed out.I did everything it says to be able to use.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes