Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.6.1 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.6.1 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
19 Jan 06:17

v0.3.6.1 Update: A hotfix was released very shortly after this post was made in order to address a couple of major game-breaking issues. The patch notes and download links have been updated below.

Hello again!

I've got the vast majority of Axel's quest content added now, but it's still got placeholders for the loss routes and the post-quest Vengar/Murk interactions. As you've no doubt already noticed, I've really struggled with getting this quest content designed, coded, and written. I've learned my lesson, and won't attempt to add such a relatively complex quest all in one go again. I've particularly found it hard to design/write the more 'non-con' aspects of this quest, so I now know in future to keep them a lot simpler when adding those sorts of scenes (or at the very least, add them in smaller stages).

I will be adding the dialogue for the loss routes over the next few versions, but I've already spent so much time on this quest that I'm going to have to move on and primarily focus on other things. Speaking of which, for the next release, I'll be focusing on getting Helena's romance content added, as well as some Enforcer encounters and size-difference mechanics/content.

I'm sorry once again for how long this Axel quest has taken me to get done. The next set of content should go back to fitting into weekly or fortnightly releases. If there are any major bugs in this version, I'll get a hotfix out on Tuesday night, but if not, then the next release will be a preview here on SubscribeStar in a week or so from this post. The next full, public release should then follow on a week or so after that.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Added GDrive Links.

Last edited:

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
How do you access to the page that detailed what slaves did that day? Like x cleaned the house, y raped z, etc.
I remember that being a thing but I cant find it anymore
You need to build an office. Once that's in, you can view what you are looking for.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
In the content option, where it says Forced Tendendcy Fetish. Who would be the Bottoming or Topping? The Player or the NPC?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
In the content option, where it says Forced Tendendcy Fetish. Who would be the Bottoming or Topping? The Player or the NPC?
In my understanding, this applies to the NPC. If you set Bottoming, it'll pair fetishes that correlate to the NPC bottoming and remove fetishes that don't. Same with topping. In essence, it's affecting the NPC's preferences.

likliklik

May 8, 2018
When i use debug mode and look at the map i see a place called "The unwelcome incubus's apartment" what's up with that?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I'm having trouble with a few things with this game. Even after choosing Virile trait and taking items to enhance it further I still can't get Lilaya pregnant after multiple attempts. Also for some reason having sex with certain npcs ends right after boths participants orgasm once which causes affection loss.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and sorry if this has been already answered I've tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I'm having trouble with a few things with this game. Even after choosing Virile trait and taking items to enhance it further I still can't get Lilaya pregnant after multiple attempts. Also for some reason having sex with certain npcs ends right after boths participants orgasm once which causes affection loss.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and sorry if this has been already answered I've tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything.
Hi, if you're having trouble getting Lilaya or Meraxis pregnant you should stock up on the "Vixen's Virility" item. During a sex scene you can open your inventory and make a partner swallow an item. As for your character, you essentially want to max out your own virility through perks. If you're a demon you can also change your cum output, storage, and refractory rate, to rather ridiculous levels.

As for your other question it really depends on the specific npc and their traits/fetishes. Certain named/story based npcs can also have more unique mechanics, to my knowledge, than the generic random npcs. However there is a perk in the lust path of the perk tree called "Object of desire". Which will make your partners last longer in sex scenes. Are there any specific npcs, or traits/fetishes, that are causing you problems? The more I know the more I can help.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Also for some reason having sex with certain npcs ends right after boths participants orgasm once which causes affection loss.
This shouldn't happen, unless you're using the "quick sex" option. In that case, I think the issue was addressed in the latest patch.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This shouldn't happen, unless you're using the "quick sex" option. In that case, I think the issue was addressed in the latest patch.
I am using the latest version in the OP
Hi, if you're having trouble getting Lilaya or Meraxis pregnant you should stock up on the "Vixen's Virility" item. During a sex scene you can open your inventory and make a partner swallow an item. As for your character, you essentially want to max out your own virility through perks. If you're a demon you can also change your cum output, storage, and refractory rate, to rather ridiculous levels.

As for your other question it really depends on the specific npc and their traits/fetishes. Certain named/story based npcs can also have more unique mechanics, to my knowledge, than the generic random npcs. However there is a perk in the lust path of the perk tree called "Object of desire". Which will make your partners last longer in sex scenes. Are there any specific npcs, or traits/fetishes, that are causing you problems? The more I know the more I can help.
Thanks for the tip while I can't give Lilaya any fertility items since she doesn't want imps I'll try putting more into virility perks. As for the second question I'll try and see if it's any specific traits that sticks out but so far all I've noticed is that sex with slaves can continue for multiple orgasms while after battle sex with npcs usually stop short

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

Thanks for the tip while I can't give Lilaya any fertility items since she doesn't want imps I'll try putting more into virility perks. As for the second question I'll try and see if it's any specific traits that sticks out but so far all I've noticed is that sex with slaves can continue for multiple orgasms while after battle sex with npcs usually stop short
Also try taking the Vixen's Virility yourself since it boosts both fertility and virility. Increasing the amount you ejaculate also helps. If you bring up the phone and go to Stats, you'll see that the pregnancy calculation is ([Virility% × Cum Production Modifier] + Fertility%) / 3, so simply throwing more cum at the problem helps. And since you only get one shot per encounter with Lilaya, the more you can ejaculate at once the better.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019

Since you're talking about imps, I assume you're still early in the story. that you haven't had the chance to become demon yet or just like playing as a human or non demon character. After a certain story event with Lilaya will become more open about getting pregnant. For the in game lore reasoning: imps are severely looked down on in demonic society. So Lilaya's original half-demon, non-pregnancy fetish, mechanic reflects that.

As for the random npcs, get the "object of desire" perk, and try your best to match their fetish, with it be submissive/dominant, rough/gentle, etc... The less aroused they are the sooner the sex scene will end. You can also make fetish potions ahead of time and give them to defeated npcs. That way you can make npcs more submissive/dominant, or like/enjoy, whatever sex options you want to perform. And as the user Freddy stated earlier the one orgasm, and loss of affection, can happen with the quick sex option. So try out the new version, and experiment around with what we've told you. If any other problems arise feel free to ask for more insight.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes