Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Progress further into the story (can't recall the exact point but after recruiting Arthur, I think, so you have to get rid of the coorupt cop somehow), go to that mansion in eastern Submission to get a mission , raid the Imp fortresses and Citadel, then go back to the aforementioned Mansion to check with the head honcho. Once the scene is iver, go to the Honcho's office to ask for their assistance on shedding your humanity.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Would someone kindly tell me how to become a succubus or a lilin?
To become a demon, complete up to the quest "Meeting A Lilin" after she reveals how the world was transformed and she heads back to the palace, go back to the palace and talk to her about becoming a demon. You'll need to have 95 or more in corruption to do so.

EDIT: Correction.

Last edited:

Bob-Onmadong

Jan 1, 2020
is there any way to change the sex talk?
if im having the first sex with my virginal shy wholesome human girl in missionary position, it seem a little on the nose having her call her self a slut and whatnot
surly having some trait that communicants only through body language during sex and utilizes the observant perk would be the way to go

Reactions: entomology1233

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If i may ask, how do you activate the quest?
Finish the main quest content, then enter auntie's mansion during the ... third week of June. Might need more than one attempt to trigger. Your character also must not hate incest.
is there any way to change the sex talk?
if im having the first sex with my virginal shy wholesome human girl in missionary position, it seem a little on the nose having her call her self a slut and whatnot
surly having some trait that communicants only through body language during sex and utilizes the observant perk would be the way to go
Unless you want a mute GF ... not right now, though sex is subject to continuous improvement much to the joy of people reeee'ing at more updates to the sex system, but I digress...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Can we knocked up Meraxis and Lilaya? If yes, can it be done as a normal human or we need to be a demon for that?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can we knocked up Meraxis and Lilaya? If yes, can it be done as a normal human or we need to be a demon for that?
Auntie can get pregnant from the normal lab sex (she'll also get really mad at you for the duration unless you both become demons). For Meraxis you currently only have one attempt when turning her into a demon, gotta wait for future story otherwise.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Remember how you could enchant consumables with permanent stat boosts in earlier versions? I miss that.

Is there a way to give the player's character permanent stat boosts without relying on clothing enhancements as of now?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Remember how you could enchant consumables with permanent stat boosts in earlier versions? I miss that.

Is there a way to give the player's character permanent stat boosts without relying on clothing enhancements as of now?
The debug menu is the only way AFAIK.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for all the help with my earlier questions. Was wondering if there was any way to increase the max enchanment capacity of equippable items and is it possible to gain affection with Lilaya?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Thanks for all the help with my earlier questions. Was wondering if there was any way to increase the max enchanment capacity of equippable items and is it possible to gain affection with Lilaya?
I think have sex with her. (At one time, at least, affection would rise 5% at each encounter.)

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Are there any other special names other than James Bond? I'm pretty curious to see whatever else is hidden in there, but I don't know two licks of coding, so I can't just check the files.

Reactions: e-disfunction
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes