Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, guys! Can somebody help me? How can i grow the experience lvl on "Cum Stud", "Transformer" and "Sadist/masochist", "Dom/sub", "Crossdressing" and "Incest" fetishes? I tried this way and that, but nothing has changed..
You can just pay essences to get those and any other fetishes, and reap any benefit or game modifiers from them, but you can't yet level up all of them through actions.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Every time I read this game's patch notes I die a little inside. Nothing new on the story since months ago when I last played, yet "The 'Slap ass' sex action can now be used on characters bent over a desk/table by the character standing behind." and "Fixed bug where characters could have their birthday set to February 29th in a non-leap year." have been fixed.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So you can de-level the unique harpies, the slime queen, etc. but not anyone else?
Yeah, someone on the discord brought Lyss down to level 1 for the heck of it. Should be fixed if you build from git though.

Hey, guys! Can somebody help me? How can i grow the experience lvl on "Cum Stud", "Transformer" and "Sadist/masochist", "Dom/sub", "Crossdressing" and "Incest" fetishes? I tried this way and that, but nothing has changed..
You can just pay essences to get those and any other fetishes, and reap any benefit or game modifiers from them, but you can't yet level up all of them through actions.
The fetish XP is apparently some obsolescent system from way back, it doesn't do much if at all so you can just ignore it.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Yeah, someone on the discord brought Lyss down to level 1 for the heck of it. Should be fixed if you build from git though.
Has anyone built from git? My understanding is Inno pushed her progress to git but didn't elaborate if it was stable enough to build. 0.0

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Like other post said the levels don't actually do anything. I tested a little and some fetishes you need to get then before the associated actions start giving xp.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Feb 20, 2019
Every time I read this game's patch notes I die a little inside. Nothing new on the story since months ago when I last played, yet "The 'Slap ass' sex action can now be used on characters bent over a desk/table by the character standing behind." and "Fixed bug where characters could have their birthday set to February 29th in a non-leap year." have been fixed.
It's starting to piss me off too.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

amontillad_o

Jan 25, 2019
dissapointed that before, when you walked into Lilaya(Liliya? the aunt)'s room, and got caught playing with the panties, rose would catch you and say you're in trouble, and it dopesnt end in the aunt spanking you, or rose doing it, after the Main character pleads for her not to tell.

would have been a cool thing, but maybe Im just a slut for spanking content. Also havent touched this game in literal months, and tried to play with the panties but it said i cant do that anymore.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
How do you access to the page that detailed what slaves did that day? Like x cleaned the house, y raped z, etc.
I remember that being a thing but I cant find it anymore

Mar 23, 2019
I really like what she did with the whole rat pair fight (Silence & Shadow) where if you defeat one the other one gets an OP boost to everything. I also like the "non violent option" aka "voluntarily add myself to giant rat-boy's harem of cock sleeves who do his every bidding option". I can also see from the placeholder dialogue that this is intended to quite possibly be the first official NTR event of the game, whereas before it was kinda left up to our imagination to imply that every time we submitted in combat while we had companions it was kind of an NTR thing to make our companions watch while our hero got the business...

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How do you access to the page that detailed what slaves did that day? Like x cleaned the house, y raped z, etc.
I remember that being a thing but I cant find it anymore
You have to add an office. Go to an available room to add one. Then in there you'll be able to access the logs.

Reactions: Ryonaman

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
3.6 is available on Innoxia's blog.

All I care about is this bit though (from the patch notes):
Characters will no longer refer to a penis as a 'shaft' in speech (as I thought it sounded quite awkward).

So "kitty" is still in; "shaft" is too awkward.
weewee incoming

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
3.6 is available on Innoxia's blog.

All I care about is this bit though (from the patch notes):
Characters will no longer refer to a penis as a 'shaft' in speech (as I thought it sounded quite awkward).

So "kitty" is still in; "shaft" is too awkward.
weewee incoming
Links were either taken down or haven't been posted yet.

EDIT: She's currently doing a quick fix. Links will be posted again in a bit.
Innoxia said:
Update: There is a bug related to opening your selfie menu, which causes the game to freeze. I'm fixing it and updating the download links. It shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes