Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
On back/Cowgirl/Between legs does work, but getting the AI to cooperate with you can be really aggravating.

tshf

Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know if it's ever been considered to have a negative lust defense increase the damage of a lust attack? For example -10 = 110% lust damage or the like?
Negative defense makes you take damage as if you have 0 defense.
Also defense isn't percentage-based but rather a flat damage-reduction.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.6.4 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.6.4 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
28 Jan 08:38
Version 0.3.6.4 Preview Release
Hello again!

After fixing some bugs introduced in the last version, I got a little side-tracked with adding the long-awaited 'Complain' action at the stocks in Slaver Alley. Although I initially intended it to be a simple affair in which you could get locked up in a repeatable stocks sex scene, I ended up getting carried away and added quite a few scenes as well as a new unique NPC.

Due to this, I ran out of time in which to work on Helena's romance quest and the size-difference content, but I'm planning on getting that added for an updated preview version, v0.3.6.8, which I hope to have released by Sunday. After that, I'll add the Enforcer encounter scenes for the public release, which I'm currently expecting to be out around the 7th of February.

There are also still quite a few bugs that I need to get fixed from v0.3.6, but none of them (that I'm aware of) are game-breaking. In any case, the vast majority of them will be sorted out for v0.3.6.8. I'll also make sure that I've filled in the placeholders for at least Vengar's and Murk's content in the Gambling den (after completing Axel's quest).
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Ahh, crap. I already completed Axel's quest, and Vengar is slave to his ex, the rat-girl shopkeeper. Did I miss my chance to take Murk captive?

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Murk should be Epona's slave if you complete the quest. She is the horse girl in the right part of the gambling den.
You're right, thanks!
I've turned Murk into Missy, but that's where they stay, right? There's no way to buy them from Epona or anything?

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
You're right, thanks!
I've turned Murk into Missy, but that's where they stay, right? There's no way to buy them from Epona or anything?
No, the enforcers forbidden Axel to sell then.

there aren't double penetraton scenes, or am I too dumb to manage the position to get then?
You need to assign the participants in a way that both top have access to the sub orifices. In the example it's All fours with Bree on All fours and my PC and my Elemental on behind and humping slots. If you want both on the same orifice you need to wait for the IA as I don't think they start a dp by themselves.

Reactions: gaikotsu3

AlbusWolf

Dec 23, 2019
You need to assign the participants in a way that both top have access to the sub orifices. In the example it's All fours with Bree on All fours and my PC and my Elemental on behind and humping slots. If you want both on the same orifice you need to wait for the IA as I don't think they start a dp by themselves.
Oh, thx

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Negative defense makes you take damage as if you have 0 defense.
Also defense isn't percentage-based but rather a flat damage-reduction.
I understand how it works. It's just that it makes a certain sense for a negative lust defense to result in increased lust damage IMO.

I once encountered an NPC with something like -70 lust defense due to a debuff and it seemed absurd that it had no meaningful effect.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is there a special mini quest for October in game? Seems like those months has their own quirk or something

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Axel's Quest questions, please: :)

1) Is Axel's Quest complete now or is there more plot to be added?

2) A number of release notes mention that there might still be "placeholders" in the quest--what is the nature of those placeholders or what do they do?

3) It seems that Vengar and most of his people are wanted by the Enforcers ... If we defeat or catch them can we just put slave collars on them so they go directly into custody?

4) Does the plot of the quest allow us (PCs) to infiltrate and/or attack Vengar directly or are we forced to work with Enforcers?

e-d

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Axel's Quest questions, please: :)

1) Is Axel's Quest complete now or is there more plot to be added?

2) A number of release notes mention that there might still be "placeholders" in the quest--what is the nature of those placeholders or what do they do?

3) It seems that Vengar and most of his people are wanted by the Enforcers ... If we defeat or catch them can we just put slave collars on them so they go directly into custody?

4) Does the plot of the quest allow us (PCs) to infiltrate and/or attack Vengar directly or are we forced to work with Enforcers?

e-d
1.I believe it is as done as it is planned in this update

2.they do nothing just hold an area for where a action should be but has yet to be implemented(not she does all this alone really so a few of these shouldn't be unexpected)

3.this is the only one i have no clue on so try it and see? might work

4.you can choose not to use the stone and fight them yourself but it is literally a meat grinder of rat-people and then a three versus however many you have(i.e. one companion and a elemental if you got one) either way i think his two companions will still escape and be a later quest the worth of this action is up to you to decide i don't mind usually since i use riot gear to infiltrate any of submission anyway

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
1.I believe it is as done as it is planned in this update

2.they do nothing just hold an area for where a action should be but has yet to be implemented(not she does all this alone really so a few of these shouldn't be unexpected)

3.this is the only one i have no clue on so try it and see? might work

4.you can choose not to use the stone and fight them yourself but it is literally a meat grinder of rat-people and then a three versus however many you have(i.e. one companion and a elemental if you got one) either way i think his two companions will still escape and be a later quest the worth of this action is up to you to decide i don't mind usually since i use riot gear to infiltrate any of submission anyway
Based on your answer to 2), it seems the Quest is not complete in the game--so, what do you mean by "this update" in your answer to 1), please?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes