e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Any error messages? I just tested it out and it works fine for me.
Thanks for checking. :love:

Nope, no error messages. I click on import, game says importing (as it usually did), and then nothing--no slave, no auction, like nothing happened.

I am having very weird problems* with 0.3.6.8 so I am going to re-install it and try again. (y)

(* I mentioned the slave bed issue and the weapon damage issues, below, as I could reliably point to them--but I haven't nailed down the other things I'm finding.)
Slave bed problem(s)/bug(s)--at least in the descriptions:

Bought 2 beds but slaves are forced to use only 1 (with accompanying, unknown, 'Affection' & 'Obedience' statistic effects): o_O
View attachment 544329

:unsure: I don't know what the *actual* bug might be here as I don't know which of the descriptions reflect what is actually intended in the game.

This is bug is found in v0.3.6.4 but there is no indication it has been fixed (or acknowledged as a problem) in the notes of the most current release.

Also since v0.3.5.x, I have been noting many, recurring, slave-statistic problems--but because I see only numbers in the game I am yet unable to know: a) if it/they are actual bugs or just results of my ignorance of game mechanics; and/or b) where the problem(s) might originate; and/or c) what the actual intended result should be if there is a mistake. I'll keep you posted if I find more clues.

e-d
Maybe a weapons damage bug this time?

In v0.3.6.8 I am seeing that katana max. damage has been reduced to about 20, zweihander max. damage is about 27, and single-handed arming sword max. damage has been raised to about 30.

Does anyone else see this, too? Are there programming mistakes here or are these new intended damages?

e-d

Reactions: Shilou

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Are there events when i can be a slave? Or being kidnapped and closed somewhere? How to remove items that Jhortax gives me? And is there any more breeding events like this one from Jhortax?
Edit: Google translate
Apparently, there's planned content to become an actual slave, after the system is finished/polished (which seems near impossible, as Inno keeps doing, re-doing and re-re-doing sytem adjustments constantly :p ). It has been requested several times, and Inno said it is planned near the Foloi fields release, or something like that.

Aside of that, there's several events with similar (albeit temporary) effects.

-Amber (Zaranix's maid) makes you her bitch (literally, with exclusive collar and everything). Just follow along what she demands. After she collars you, you can unjinx/take it off, adjust as you please (enchantments), and put it back on. There's a small variation to dialogs if you return, depending if you kept it or not, and it's always optional. You can always return for more new content, which varies depending the weather/ Amber's mood.

-The catgirl Enforcer at the sewers has a side quest. It is relatively long (there's some good and exclusive rewards), and has several paths, depending if you win or lose through it.If you lose, you'll get temporarily captured. Save often and in different files to check all the options. This quest is not repeatable, but rewards depends on how you go through it.

-The alligator guy at the sewershas another sidequest (regarding rat-people). Similar to the cat girl's quest, it has several outcomes, with variations depending if you wnt to be a sub, a dom, if you "lose" or "win", and more. One of them has you locked up and used. It is temporary, as you can escape (or try), but watch out for transformations (tho you can disable them in the main options). This path also has variations depending how you behave.

-Complaining at the slave alleys (about the stocks) has some content.

-Sneaking on Lilaya's room and sniffing her panties triggers a scene with Rose that has several paths too. While not strictly being about enslaving, it sort of works as blackmailing/arranging of certain terms, and since it's repeatable you can always replay it. I think (and it has been requested) there's more content planned that way.

-The disco in Dominion has gloryholes at the bathroom. There are several ways to get on them, and content varies on how you act.

-Pix at the gym (inside the shopping) will take advantage of you at the bathrooms. Not exactly enslaved, but she won't let you go until you agree to certain terms, and it's replayable. Again, there's planned more content to it.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
I never saw becoming an angel through slime conversion as an exploit. Guess my maxed out angel save is a last of its kind now.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I never saw becoming an angel through slime conversion as an exploit.
Angels are demons are arguably the two most important species in the game, at least story wise. However, angels have yet to be officially implemented into the story, making them an "hidden" species for the time being. This is why it was an exploit.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Angels are demons are arguably the two most important species in the game, at least story wise. However, angels have yet to be officially implemented into the story, making them an "hidden" species for the time being. This is why it was an exploit.
I always saw it as a logical form of transformation. Demon transformation seems through the lore to require a little more than psychical change. Plus its pretty fucking rad to be such a rare creature in a world of the uncommon.

Blob

May 7, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest at Zaranix's Home. If you have sex with either Zaranix or Amber, if any character reaches orgasm state the game is stuck. It shows the orgasm button but clicking in does nothing.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I can't import slaves for auction (v0.3.6.8). Anyone else experiencing this? :unsure:
Any error messages? I just tested it out and it works fine for me.
Thanks for checking. :love:

Nope, no error messages. I click on import, game says importing (as it usually did), and then nothing--no slave, no auction, like nothing happened.

I am having very weird problems* with 0.3.6.8 so I am going to re-install it and try again. (y)
Yeah I have the same import bug for the Windows x64 version of the latest game build. I haven't tried any of the other versions.
Importing slaves for auction bug (v0.3.6.8)
I found that character exports I had made with v0.3.6.4 could not be read into v0.3.6.8 for auction. When I tried this nothing observable would happen in the game--but the error.log (in \data\) would get pages & pages of what looked like Java Script errors related to unrecognized variables and unfound var timers. (I incorrectly over-copied my error.log so I can't post it. :FacePalm:)

The nature of the actual bug seems to be in the writing of the export charcter by v0.3.6.4 and/or the reading of the export (for auction) by v0.3.6.8.

Possible workaround:
Saves from v0.3.6.4 seem to work correctly in v0.3.6.8. (y)
See if you can load the old charcter export back into v0.3.6.4 and Quick Save that game.
Then open that save into v0.3.6.8 and re-export the charcter.

Is anyone experiencing anything different or similar? Or does anyone have different workarounds?

e-d

Reactions: Shilou

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Slave bed problem(s)/bug(s)--at least in the descriptions:

Bought 2 beds but slaves are forced to use only 1 (with accompanying, unknown, 'Affection' & 'Obedience' statistic effects): o_O
View attachment 544329

:unsure: I don't know what the *actual* bug might be here as I don't know which of the descriptions reflect what is actually intended in the game.

This is bug is found in v0.3.6.4 but there is no indication it has been fixed (or acknowledged as a problem) in the notes of the most current release.
Update: This 2-bed/double slave bed problem does remain in v0.3.6.8.
View attachment 544329

Can anyone say what is actually intended for the game, please? (i.e.: In a double slave room, should there be 1 bed used or 2 beds used by the slaves? Or something else, maybe?)

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure I'm not the first to realize this. But the level drain perk is busted as fuck. Regardless of your build, the exp you'll gain from dominating an enemy that's not level 1 is far more than you'll ever get from fighting them. (For extra cheese fuck those imp gangs) I'm sure it'll get tweaked in the future, but for now it's an easy way to rocket through the levels.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
The nature of the actual bug seems to be in the writing of the export charcter by v0.3.6.4 and/or the reading of the export (for auction) by v0.3.6.8.
I wish there was an easy fix. Though it is weird that only a specific version (v0.3.6.4) had problems with its exported characters. I tried earlier with an export from v0.3.5.x and it worked just fine. Hopefully, you were able to get your character back. ^.^

Reactions: e-disfunction

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
I'm sure I'm not the first to realize this. But the level drain perk is busted as fuck. Regardless of your build, the exp you'll gain from dominating an enemy that's not level 1 is far more than you'll ever get from fighting them. (For extra cheese fuck those imp gangs) I'm sure it'll get tweaked in the future, but for now it's an easy way to rocket through the levels.
The perk description says you gain half the xp value that you drained, but I've noticed that you actually gain 100%. Turning it on and heading to the brothel is a great way to level grind risk-free.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The perk description says you gain half the xp value that you drained, but I've noticed that you actually gain 100%. Turning it on and heading to the brothel is a great way to level grind risk-free.
I noticed some NPCs are immune to the level drain. I'd bet my right nut that will get expanded down the line to cover any non post combat sex. Weird I didn't consider the brothel. I was using the nightclub. Though it makes a lot of sense to go there, you get levels and profit. Though if it's fixed the option of going to get yourself gangbanged by imps if you want easy levels will still exist. Sorta like a Saiyan's Zenkai Boost. But with fucking instead of grievous injury.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes