Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
1. Make sure to come during the opening hours
2. Talk with the receptionist, she'll give you a pass so you can continue past the guards
3. There is a room with a warning, you need to enter it
3a. Fight the enforcer in a tough battle
3b. Lie to him, requires the Observant perk
3c. Be a Wolfgirl and seduce him

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
I'm stuck at the quest at Zaranix's Home. If you have sex with either Zaranix or Amber, if any character reaches orgasm state the game is stuck. It shows the orgasm button but clicking in does nothing.
Ran into this same bug. Were you able to get past it? I really don't want to pass on the Amber encounter :(

KillJoy42

Sep 16, 2018
So, I've encountered this bug where I've gotten to the end of the main quest, or near enough, on the latest version. I saved and went to do something else for a while and when I came back, I couldn't load the save file nor the autosave. I can load a previous save just fine and start, save and load a new game perfectly, but whenever I try to load my main save, nothing happens. I thought it just might be trying to load and left it for a bit, but there's no way it's that. I've noticed that when I try to load it, I can click on the back button, confirmation toggle button, and the main menu button, but nothing happens either.

I'm using the .exe version if that helps but I downloaded the .jar as well and when I tried loading it on that, I got the same problems.

The obvious answer is that it's a problem with the save files themselves, rather than the game, but I still don't know what's causing it. I had edited the save files previously to give myself a bit of a money boost, but nothing else apart from that.

I want to know if anyone's encountered a similar problem and if they managed to fix it, or at least found what was causing it.

KillJoy42

Sep 16, 2018
So, I've encountered this bug where I've gotten to the end of the main quest, or near enough, on the latest version. I saved and went to do something else for a while and when I came back, I couldn't load the save file nor the autosave. I can load a previous save just fine and start, save and load a new game perfectly, but whenever I try to load my main save, nothing happens. I thought it just might be trying to load and left it for a bit, but there's no way it's that. I've noticed that when I try to load it, I can click on the back button, confirmation toggle button, and the main menu button, but nothing happens either.

I'm using the .exe version if that helps but I downloaded the .jar as well and when I tried loading it on that, I got the same problems.

The obvious answer is that it's a problem with the save files themselves, rather than the game, but I still don't know what's causing it. I had edited the save files previously to give myself a bit of a money boost, but nothing else apart from that.

I want to know if anyone's encountered a similar problem and if they managed to fix it, or at least found what was causing it.
A bit of an immediate update but I checked the save file and the whole thing is basically gone. If you've ever looked at the save files, you'll know how much there is to it. I still don't know what caused it but I'm left with just this;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<game>
-<coreInfo weatherTimeRemainingInSeconds="18000" weather="CLOUD" version="0.3.6.8" secondsPassed="74040" nextStormTimeInSeconds="279240" lastAutoSaveTime="0" gatheringStormDurationInSeconds="0">
<date year="2020" month="2" minute="0" hour="0" dayOfMonth="19"/>
</coreInfo>
<savedInventories/>
<slavery generatedUpkeep="0" generatedIncome="0"/>
-<dialogueFlags>
<ralphDiscountStartTime value="-1"/>
<ralphDiscount value="0"/>
<scarlettPrice value="15000"/>
<eponaStamps value="0"/>
<kalahariBreakStartTime value="-1"/>
<daddyResetTimer value="-1"/>
<impFortressAlphaDefeatedTime value="-50000"/>
<impFortressDemonDefeatedTime value="-50000"/>
<impFortressFemalesDefeatedTime value="-50000"/>
<impFortressMalesDefeatedTime value="-50000"/>
<impCitadelImpWave value="0"/>
<murkPlayerTfStage value="0"/>
<murkCompanionTfStage value="0"/>
<offspringDialogueTokens value="2"/>
<slaveTrader value=""/>
<slaveryManagerSlaveSelected value=""/>
<dialogueValues/>
<reindeerEncounteredIDs/>
<reindeerWorkedForIDs/>
<reindeerFuckedIDs/>
<warehouseDefeatedIDs/>
<supplierStorageRoomsChecked/>
</dialogueFlags>
<eventLog/>
<slaveryEventLog/>
<maps/>
<playerCharacter/>
</game>

In case you didn't notice, those were all catagories that were supposed to have lines of code between them. And there's nothing, not even a shred of my player data.

So to summerise, after pretty much reaching the end of the main quest, my save decide to jump off a bridge and now I have no way of recovering it or even knowing what caused it.

D

Deleted member 1827769

another cheat is naming your character James or Jane bond they will start with special equipment including a hidden gun the western kkp
So that's why I got that OP handgun at the start of the game!? first time I play as a female MC, I thought it was just a girl thing to start with a pistol XD

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
the last thing that need this game to be perfect is some lolis and shotas
Inno already confirmed those two aren't going to be added to the game. Here I quote:
"As to what road I'm not going to go down, I'm open to pretty much any fetish other than the really extreme ones. What I consider to be really extreme fetishes would be things like guro/extreme violence, questionable age, scat, and other things like that." - Quoted from one of her comments on her blog, under the Fetish Content page.

And later:
"Loli/Shota content is something that I personally dislike, so it won't be added to the game, sorry. (I'm not judging anyone's fetishes, it's just one of the few things that I'm not comfortable with adding.)" - Taken from the same page.

A long time ago I heard the more extreme fetishes aren't going to be welcome on Discord either (which is currently Lilith's Throne main mod depository). So if anyone makes a mod for them they are going to have to rely on other means to share them.

Last edited:

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Ashley, the person that runs the gift shop in the mall. Their cloak conceals them, but you can see the effects of their race anyway, which match the effects of being an angel. Unfortunately, Ashley doesn't have any content yet.
i hear she probably won't either cause Inno added them for a friend and has no more intent for them

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
i hear she probably won't either cause Inno added them for a friend and has no more intent for them
That's surprising. Where did you hear that?

Inno doesn't have them implemented yet for story reasons, but they're already in the game.
Corruption values, racial flags/traits, damage bonuses/penalties, it's almost all done already behind the scenes.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
That's surprising. Where did you hear that?

Inno doesn't have them implemented yet for story reasons, but they're already in the game.
Corruption values, racial flags/traits, damage bonuses/penalties, it's almost all done already behind the scenes.
heard it from a guy with the enforcer tag on the discord i will try to find the quote

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes