BesarRahmat

Sep 11, 2017
is anyone here know how to do spitroast or side-by-side with companions (which in this case your futa daughter) and slave?
1584595536591.png

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Arthur has a watch you can enchant to chnge peoples sexual attraction, so turning guys gay, women lesbian or ambi. however if you are related they will need the incest perk (either gear or purchased).

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
So, how to make them get attracted each other?
You'll need to proceed with the game and complete Arthur's quest. He'll give you a watch you can enchant to change their preferences. Alternatively, if you don't mind getting another slave, change your settings to allow Ambiphillic encounters only, and enslave a new slave that matches your taste.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Just got this game, played it a little, and I was wondering about a few things:

1: How deep is the main story? Enough to sink my teeth into, or should I just go into this expecting a good fap?

2: It seems like it's possible to transform into a demon- can anyone spoil me on how?

3: Is there any way to start as a full futa/intersex? If not, I'd like to be spoiled on this too, thanks.

4: Do different districts of the city have different 'recruits'? 'Cos I'm into monstergirls, and I wanna find me some monstergirls.

Thanks for your time!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

1: How deep is the main story? Enough to sink my teeth into, or should I just go into this expecting a good fap?

2: It seems like it's possible to transform into a demon- can anyone spoil me on how?

3: Is there any way to start as a full futa/intersex? If not, I'd like to be spoiled on this too, thanks.

4: Do different districts of the city have different 'recruits'? 'Cos I'm into monstergirls, and I wanna find me some monstergirls.

Thanks for your time!
1) It's definitely worth a read.
2) Finish the current story, then visit grandma again and ask her about it.
3) No, but you can easily fix that right after the prologue.
4) Most current races spawn in Dominion proper, a handful have their own little corners.

Reactions: congamensch

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018

Thanks for your time!
Different tiles have different recruits, but basically all of them are monster girls (or guys). You can set gender and race spawn rates in the options. Most races can be found on the normal back alley tiles. Full demons only on the special tiles deep in the back alleys, harpies only in the harpy nest, bats only in the bat caverns, rats and alligators only on the canal tiles or the sewerage, slimes only in the sewerage or bat caverns, imps only in the sewerage. Horse morphs will be moved out onto the fields outside the city once the main story gets written further.

Edit: I have a feeling that pure humans are a little bit more common in the sewerage, but they are rare in any case.

As for the main story, the current story arc, dealing with the city Dominion, is complete, the next story arc will be fighting the boss in the Foloi Fields outside the city.

• Love
Reactions: congamensch

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Okay then, thanks for the help, guys! Guess it's time to go shopping for transformation potions, then, before I head to the harpy nest and back alleys (I've got a thing, a thing for wings).

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
One more question: If I want to boost the lust damage I do with a magic spell, should I enchant an item with +spell damage or +lust damage? Or both?

Fuku Momma

Apr 27, 2018
Hello. I've never updated any game I ever played. My question is, do I just download the whole file into the same folder and play? Will I have my saves?

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
Hello. I've never updated any game I ever played. My question is, do I just download the whole file into the same folder and play? Will I have my saves?
Considering there is a separate file containing all of your saves, I believe copying over should not be an issue.

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
Where are the quests which give you the 4 locked arcane spells? I already have Teleportation, and I also don't want spoilers on what happens in each quest.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Where are the quests which give you the 4 locked arcane spells? I already have Teleportation, and I also don't want spoilers on what happens in each quest.
They're not in the game yet. The teleportation quest was also added just a few months ago, you'll have to wait until the main story progresses to get those.

The only way to get them now is to use the cheat menu.

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
They're not in the game yet. The teleportation quest was also added just a few months ago, you'll have to wait until the main story progresses to get those.

The only way to get them now is to use the cheat menu.
Well that's disappointing, but not surprising. Thanks Kallumin!

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
One more question: If I want to boost the lust damage I do with a magic spell, should I enchant an item with +spell damage or +lust damage? Or both?
Both will increase the spells damage. Just keep in mind that they are capped at 100 and that lust damage is way easier to rise than spell damage

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
Where do I report glitches, because I found one where Nyan still has her clothes replaced after sex. I would assume it's because I had Post-Sex Clothing Replacement off when I had sex with her once, and I wish to know how to fix it.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. If you have a similar issue with npcs not replacing clothes, select the "unequip all" option during the next sexual encounter with them.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes