AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
where do i go in submission to finish slime queen wuest i know lyseth is toper left conner

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Players and named NPCs can no longer become Youkos as of last public build, in order to clear it for the next city.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Keep trying slime lake on that spawns ar bats i have troublesome slime atm is it possible i need to do something else first

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i use text editor to set lever like is there a specific file i edit or something

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
there are 2 areas i'm not sure how u get to. the dominion express and the SWORD warehouse. does anyone know how u get to either?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
there are 2 areas i'm not sure how u get to. the dominion express and the SWORD warehouse. does anyone know how u get to either?
SWORD is part of Claire's second quest (be sure to thoroughly loot it since it's strictly a one-time visit), DomEx will apparently be relevant for Helena's romance once completed.

Sep 1, 2017
Make sure to take fully upgraded Flash and Vortex spells if you want the SWORD enforcer armor. Flash to keep them stunned while Vortex slowly pulls their armor off. Works even better if you picked Musician as your starting occupation for double spell effect duration. On upgraded Flash, that's 2 enemies stunned for 4 turns per cast.

Normally you can't loot it off their bodies, but if vortex pulls it off you can pick the gear up off the ground after you defeat them. This won't work on the last fight there because your character and Claire will leave the warehouse right after you deal with them. Works on the lone guards standing in hallways though.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
SWORD is part of Claire's second quest (be sure to thoroughly loot it since it's strictly a one-time visit), DomEx will apparently be relevant for Helena's romance once completed.
btw something that kinda freaked me out. i was in the slaver alley, looking at slaves and one os the shops had 2 slaves with exact same names as 2 of my pc's kids. those names being moonwind and dasher. but it wasn't cause the dasher slave was a centauress, my kid named dasher is just a greater horse girl and moonwind(my kid) is a centauress, the slave moonwind wasn't. so that was weird. also found out if u export one of ur characters, u can import them at the slave auction as slaves. lol

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
btw something that kinda freaked me out. i was in the slaver alley, looking at slaves and one os the shops had 2 slaves with exact same names as 2 of my pc's kids. those names being moonwind and dasher. but it wasn't cause the dasher slave was a centauress, my kid named dasher is just a greater horse girl and moonwind(my kid) is a centauress, the slave moonwind wasn't. so that was weird. also found out if u export one of ur characters, u can import them at the slave auction as slaves. lol
Yeah, all the horse-related races share a somewhat limited pool of horse-y names. The issue isn't quite that noticeable with the other races.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, all the horse-related races share a somewhat limited pool of horse-y names. The issue isn't quite that noticeable with the other races.
i dunno if this is a bug but whenever an npc becomes a youko, they start being addressed by their last name and that is kinda annoying

Jul 28, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get this to work on Mac? It says in the OS systems here it can be used for Mac, but when I downloaded it - a file says that it may not work on Mac and when I open it even though I installed Java it doesn't work. Am I missing something?
I dunno if it will be the same on Mac but to get it working on Linux I needed specifically Java8 - newer versions would not run it. Something to try anyways...
Edit: also make sure to be trying the jar verison.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm not sure if it's just me, but when i create a character i can't change her sex experience in the customization, did i miss an update where i need to start as a virgin? i haven't checked on the game in a while, so probably?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im using debug mode two mess with items i know this might seem like odd question but how do i look up what my stats are. Im very ocd so want to even them out. But I need to be able to see what they are

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i'm not sure if it's just me, but when i create a character i can't change her sex experience in the customization, did i miss an update where i need to start as a virgin? i haven't checked on the game in a while, so probably?
I use debug mode the second tutorial is done. I change it what I'm want I'm desperately trying to create a half breed angel demon but not sure what 2 do

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Can you still increase male cum storage? and if so how? i dont see the enchantment anymore
You can, but only through consumables like Canine Crunch and Kitty Rewards. Inno removed that enchantment from wearable items.

That's a bug new in this version, it's not intentional.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes