AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Who/where is Helena?
Helena is the harpy lady you meet in harpy nest for the search for Arthur arc. After buying scarlet from her in slaver market no idea how to find her house but that's who she is.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i dunno if this is a bug but whenever an npc becomes a youko, they start being addressed by their last name and that is kinda annoying
Youko do the whole 'family first' naming scheme like the giant weebs they are but it's implemented a bit weirdly.
im using debug mode two mess with items i know this might seem like odd question but how do i look up what my stats are. Im very ocd so want to even them out. But I need to be able to see what they are
There's detailed stats for literally everything on your phone.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I use debug mode the second tutorial is done. I change it what I'm want I'm desperately trying to create a half breed angel demon but not sure what 2 do
I don't think "half-breed" variations "work" in the game. The game checks if you are completely human or not and, if not, tallies weighted scores for your each of your non-human bits and then calls you a 'Lesser WhatEverYouHaveMostOf' for your race.

If you just want a character with some angel bits and some demon bits then enter the debug mode, choose the "Transform" button, and make your choices.

If you want to enchant potions to change your character--I don't think angel transformations are in the game (any more) yet.

e-d

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
theres supposed to be half angel half demon breed cant figure out how to make it and occisinally create a daughter called nightmare slime not sure what that is

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
theres supposed to be half angel half demon breed cant figure out how to make it and occisinally create a daughter called nightmare slime not sure what that is
Nightmares are half-demon, half-horse hybrids, so I guess a nightmare slime is just a half-demon, half-horse, but as a slime?

Reactions: e-disfunction

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't think "half-breed" variations "work" in the game. The game checks if you are completely human or not and, if not, tallies weighted scores for your each of your non-human bits and then calls you a 'Lesser WhatEverYouHaveMostOf' for your race.

If you just want a character with some angel bits and some demon bits then enter the debug mode, choose the "Transform" button, and make your choices.

If you want to enchant potions to change your character--I don't think angel transformations are in the game (any more) yet.

e-d
Demons are the exception to that rule and even get unique names for some of the hybrids. Fallen Angel isn't going to happen outside of debug though, yes.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I don't remember i know i read it somewhere breeding with angel and demon is supposed to create a magic something or other but really not sure been reading a lot and tinkering trying to figure out what does what. and half breeds do work hell you could even pick a bunch of different traits like the head of horse body of angel legs of alligator kinds of stuff.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i found that you transform slimes unto almost all breeds including angels and demons. except the lilins and what yokolos are might be a few more but must breed i see are pegasus squirrel wolf fox bat reindeer and aligator

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't remember i know i read it somewhere breeding with angel and demon is supposed to create a magic something or other but really not sure been reading a lot and tinkering trying to figure out what does what. and half breeds do work hell you could even pick a bunch of different traits like the head of horse body of angel legs of alligator kinds of stuff.
You can transform them however you want, but any offspring will take after the dominant racial aspect of one of the parents. So a catgirl with bunny ears and harpy wings will produce plain catgirls or whatever the father was.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
A demon who has decided to redeem him/herself and/or is returning to more angel-like. (The opposite of a Fallen Angel.)
There will be ways to revert demons back to human once we encounter sufficiently powerful representatives of other groups. I think lore wise there are supposed to be time limits, but we're easily talking decades here so it would only be relevant for why unique NPC's can or cannot change.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Can you still increase male cum storage? and if so how? i dont see the enchantment anymore
u can enchant things like kitty's reward now, allowing u to make custom tf potions. btw cum storage is under penis transformations for those items, it's the wetness stat.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone know what race is that mysterious shop NPC (I think the name is Ashley or something)? Can't find out their specific traits on the potion

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
the game is still being updated... right? it's not abandoned? I hope it's not, sorry since I just started playing and got hooked in it

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
Is there a legitimate way to get Enforcer armor and weapons? Also, what is "advanced" knowledge of a race, because it appears if I make a copy of my Lilith's Throne folder and use "Complete Encyclopedia"?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes