NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a legitimate way to get Enforcer armor and weapons? Also, what is "advanced" knowledge of a race, because it appears if I make a copy of my Lilith's Throne folder and use "Complete Encyclopedia"?
1) Well, the Vortex method isn't outright cheating ... but there'll be a legit vendor in the future.
2) It's that second paragraph of text (and possibly the damage perk) you get for reading that race's book as opposed to the shorter entry for simply encountering them.

Reactions: e-disfunction

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Woah, ok guys how's it going? been AGES since i played the game um question, how do you build an effective combat character if you can't max out your vitality/magic through consumables anymore? i literaly know NOTHING of the new combat style so any input is apreciated.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Woah, ok guys how's it going? been AGES since i played the game um question, how do you build an effective combat character if you can't max out your vitality/magic through consumables anymore? i literaly know NOTHING of the new combat style so any input is apreciated.
Choosing and playing a character role is part of the game, isn't it? In Lilith's Throne there is no single way to make an effective combatant--be it by weapons, magic, or lust--because every character can be different AND because the game is designed to allow a wide variety of approaches. :unsure:

Play the game! Try a number of different personalites. Try character class combinations with weapons and/or magic and/or lust and/or party companions to experience the different ways the game's goals can be accomplished. :cool:

Or, if you want, making an alicorn soldier with a 65 or 95 strength, a fully loaded 'Flash' spell, and a zweihander is probably the "easiest" (until some bugs and game mechanics are changed). Your mileage may vary. (y)

e-d :)

Reactions: NODOGAN

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'm just curious (there is no judgement here (y)):
Isn't the 'Vortex'/'Vacuum' spell designed to do exactly what it does? How is using it "cheating"? :unsure:

e-d
Claire keeps us from looting the SWORD guys because she thinks they'll shrug-off the knocking-out part out of embarrassment, but they'd have to report the fact that all their gear is missing. Logically, she wouldn't want us to pick up the vortex'ed stuff either but it wasn't accounted for with a mechanical lockout.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Been playing the game for a lil while and the new combat system is actually very fun! (sure you can't just smash the same button over and over to quickly grind for levels but that actually makes it interesting) but wanna ask you guys one question: how do you raise Physique/Arcane? without transforming i mean, i'm pretty comfy with the way my character looks right now and don't wish to change species, training the enchantment perk tree to get better weapons and clothes, but are there other ways to permanently boost your arcane and physique like in older versions?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Been playing the game for a lil while and the new combat system is actually very fun! (sure you can't just smash the same button over and over to quickly grind for levels but that actually makes it interesting) but wanna ask you guys one question: how do you raise Physique/Arcane? without transforming i mean, i'm pretty comfy with the way my character looks right now and don't wish to change species, training the enchantment perk tree to get better weapons and clothes, but are there other ways to permanently boost your arcane and physique like in older versions?
You get a decent amount from perks if you specialize but mostly it's gear (set bonuses are useful too) and temporary potions for tougher sections now.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I finally actually did the Lyssieth content, and the transformation scene is far and away the best content the game has to offer. While the average scene is repetitive and eventually becomes something worth skipping... that scene is extremely engaging, especially if you roll female and choose anal twice :love:. There's actually a fair bit of variation to the scene too if you go through and select different action combinations, as well as some changes based on what your body is like.

Unfortunately after doing that and returning to the main game I feel like my experience with it has already peaked and I feel no real motivation to play it. I definitely wish there was more unique content with unique scenes than there was sandbox adventure mode. Sandbox is fun... for about an hour after you work out what to do and what's going on, but then it just becomes too repetitive to engage me.

On an unrelated note, I need to bother playing the game properly at some point instead of just cheating everything (though that is still really fun), even at level 50 some of the quest fights were difficult and almost caused death somehow.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You get a decent amount from perks if you specialize but mostly it's gear (set bonuses are useful too) and temporary potions for tougher sections now.
thanks for the info, speaking of perks couldn't help but notice you can get the "level drain" perk in the perk tree and wanted to ask: is it usefull? i'd imagine you need to raise difficulty to make sure the enemies level up alongside you to get any real bonus from it, but the question remains, is it a good option for speeding up grinding?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
thanks for the info, speaking of perks couldn't help but notice you can get the "level drain" perk in the perk tree and wanted to ask: is it usefull? i'd imagine you need to raise difficulty to make sure the enemies level up alongside you to get any real bonus from it, but the question remains, is it a good option for speeding up grinding?
It is a toggleable perk. So you can get it, enable it when you want to get frisky and disable it when you're done.
You can also respec the whole perk tree if you don't like it for free, so try it out.

The sex scenes are usually longer than just plain battle, so I'd rather just up the difficulty and spam the ice spell on the imp gangs.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
you guys been super helpfull today thanks allot i'm honestly falling in love with the new mechanics! only one last question for tonight folks: is there a way to select multiple items to sell? not gonna lie i'm getting allot of loot beating down would-be-robbers trying to get me, and i was just wondering if there's a way to select multiple items like say different pieces of clothin and sell them all to Nyan at once instead of clicking "sell all" on each one of them/select the items individually

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
you guys been super helpfull today thanks allot i'm honestly falling in love with the new mechanics! only one last question for tonight folks: is there a way to select multiple items to sell? not gonna lie i'm getting allot of loot beating down would-be-robbers trying to get me, and i was just wondering if there's a way to select multiple items like say different pieces of clothin and sell them all to Nyan at once instead of clicking "sell all" on each one of them/select the items individually
Sadly there's no "sell all" button that allows you to sell multiple types of items. Only the "sell all" button that allows you to sell all of one item, ie. selling multiple copies of a potion.

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
The number keys work, so you don't have to actually click on anything but the item. An item lock feature would be lovely in this case where you can just lock the things you want, then click sell all if that button ever gets added.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
An item lock feature would be lovely in this case where you can just lock the things you want, then click sell all if that button ever gets added.
As useful and time saving as that feature would be, I'd happily forego it till version 1.x if it meant that Inno actually added more of the main story line sooner.

Reactions: NODOGAN and Koburo

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
With enough dye-brushes and R.Hammers or three water/earth spells learned (3 water spells means free recolor 4life, 3 earth spells means free reforging 4life. But unless you "help yourself" from the buggy market, this option is Expensive as shit) you can recolor clothes and some gear to have the same color and thus stack them.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Age &/or Menopause Bug

I haven't found this elsewhere--if it is a known bug (or not a bug at all) please tell me and I'll remove it.

20sMenopause_v37.png

Bug, v0.3.7, Win 64-bit:
The age, or apparent age, or menopausal onset time is not accurate for some harpies (see the .png, attached). I noticed this one other time as I was closing the screen and thought it was just an illusion. Both times were in L.T., v0.3.7, Win 64-bit. The 'log' file only had 2 dozen claims that the game could not find a variable timer.

e-d :)

Koburo

May 30, 2017
As useful and time saving as that feature would be, I'd happily forego it till version 1.x if it meant that Inno actually added more of the main story line sooner.
Yeah bud, expect at least half a year of development for that.

Apparently people like being ordered around by bitchy harpies more than actual game progression.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah bud, expect at least half a year of development for that.

Apparently people like being ordered around by bitchy harpies more than actual game progression.
I was talking more about the feature creep regarding the new combat system/perks/colour options etc., rather than the side quests involving Vengar and Helena.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Does some one knows if the Helena content is all sub? Cause she was annoying as hell and the final no was when she asked for Scarlett who had since been tamed, had her cock removed, fully feminized and impregnated. Of course after this the quest proptly failed and i am not really keen on loading an earlier save.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Does some one knows if the Helena content is all sub? Cause she was annoying as hell and the final no was when she asked for Scarlett who had since been tamed, had her cock removed, fully feminized and impregnated. Of course after this the quest proptly failed and i am not really keen on loading an earlier save.
I don't think you get to do anything but grovel at her feet. I put up with her shit in hopes to turn the tables on her and apparently now I get the privilege of taking her on dates.

And if you don't put up with her poppycock, you get a good feature locked out of your game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes