NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What is the difference between the .jar, x64 and x32 versions? I am also confused by how the androgynous options in the gender pronoun section works?
jar needs a proper java runtime installed but works on mac/linux, x64 doesn't but only works on windows. x32 is for windows toasters.

As for pronouns, "masculine"/"feminine" will always refer to all androgynous people as "he"/"she" respectively. "clothing masculine" will refer to androgynous people wearing feminine clothing as "she" but default to "he" for everyone else, including purely unisex outfits and nude. Vice versa for "clothing feminine" where it's "she" unless they're specifically wearing mens' clothing.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
random question here regarding character look: is there any way i can get pointy ears as a human? kinda wanna make an "Elf-Looking" character (also wanna point out is kinda funny we don't really seem to have Elf as playable race when we have other mythological creatures such as Harpies, Centaurs, Demons etc/we all know where the races came from, idk i find it funny Elves were ignored).
In addition to what NoStepOnSnek and Koburo said, a character in LT can not have any non-human, racially-identifiable trait and remain "Human". (y)

For example, if you happen to get wolf ears you instantly become a "Lesser Wolf" and are no longer a human.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
May i request for some helpfull advice to beat the Dark Siren quest guys? right now i've managed to get 2 out of the 3 keys but admitingly i ain't doing so great, playing a Melee character atm and using the Regenerator Perk to just keep one enemy alive and block/resist it's pathetic wailing till i heal all that i lost during the start & mid of the battle but any advice to speed up the progress would be apreciated (also i haven't been using any potions so if you know any good/cheap Enchantments for either momentary stat ups or health/aura recovery i could go for it'll be much apreciated, admitingly...i haven't really been using that allot and i've focused on enchanting my gear, probably my fault since i rather spend money on permanent stuff instead of temporary buffs, never been a fan of those in rpgs unless it was a spell or something my char could make without spending cash).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
In addition to what NoStepOnSnek and Koburo said, a character in LT can not have any non-human, racially-identifiable trait and remain "Human". (y)

For example, if you happen to get wolf ears you instantly become a "Lesser Wolf" and are no longer a human.
yeah can attest to that, used the "buggy" menu to give my character temporarily pointy ears, ended up being "half demon" the moment i did that, oh well
BTW: is there still no way to turn into a demon other than Lyssieth?

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
May i request for some helpfull advice to beat the Dark Siren quest guys? right now i've managed to get 2 out of the 3 keys but admitingly i ain't doing so great, playing a Melee character atm and using the Regenerator Perk to just keep one enemy alive and block/resist it's pathetic wailing till i heal all that i lost during the start & mid of the battle but any advice to speed up the progress would be apreciated (also i haven't been using any potions so if you know any good/cheap Enchantments for either momentary stat ups or health/aura recovery i could go for it'll be much apreciated, admitingly...i haven't really been using that allot and i've focused on enchanting my gear, probably my fault since i rather spend money on permanent stuff instead of temporary buffs, never been a fan of those in rpgs unless it was a spell or something my char could make without spending cash).
You probably have lots of potions that you got from imps and lots of essences from combats. 1 imp potion (worth only about 15 flames?) enchanted with 3 essences will heal 20% of you health points AND aura points simultaneously. I think you can use them outside of battle only, though.

Is this what you're looking for?
e-d

Reactions: Arkus86 and NODOGAN

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
You probably have lots of potions that you got from imps and lots of essences from combats. 1 imp potion (worth only about 15 flames?) enchanted with 3 essences will heal 20% of you health points AND aura points simultaneously. I think you can use them outside of battle only, though.

Is this what you're looking for?
e-d
Not quite true, Potions can be used in combat, but they use up 1 AP like any basic attack. You can only use potions on yourself though, if you want to heal a companion, you have to use a healing spell or make them drink it out of combat.

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Level up and bring a companion with you, unless you're aleady doing that.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
random question here regarding character look: is there any way i can get pointy ears as a human?
Nope. I think mythological beings are mostly a by-product anyway. Aside from animalistic creatures (and even that is missing a lot) and the angel/demon duality found in "never" religions, there's no other non-feral humanoid options like elves, orcs, trolls, gnome/dwarf and such. Maybe in the future, you should ask Inno that.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Got it so level up abit, make a few healing potions, make stat-boosting potions and once i'm a higher level raise difficulty so my enemies are same level as me and go capture one (thinking of using a Succubus) to have a partner same level as me and then give her some enchantments to deck her full correct? thanks for the advice!

Question related to sidequest: So i'm doing the Slime Queen quest on Submission and i'm stuck on the first part guys, i remember you had to be attacked by a slime girl trying to transform you and you were assaulted by just wandering the tunnels in Submission correct? well i been doing that for nearly an entire day and nothing, did the quest changed or something? what am i supossed to do to get the "information" required?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Got it so level up abit, make a few healing potions, make stat-boosting potions and once i'm a higher level raise difficulty so my enemies are same level as me and go capture one (thinking of using a Succubus) to have a partner same level as me and then give her some enchantments to deck her full correct? thanks for the advice!

Question related to sidequest: So i'm doing the Slime Queen quest on Submission and i'm stuck on the first part guys, i remember you had to be attacked by a slime girl trying to transform you and you were assaulted by just wandering the tunnels in Submission correct? well i been doing that for nearly an entire day and nothing, did the quest changed or something? what am i supossed to do to get the "information" required?
The level scaling caused by the difficulty is artificial and not retained when you enslave them. Just get a companion now and level them - since they get the full XP for your level, it won't take long to close the gap.
As for the slimes ... yes, you should be assaulted by a slime in the neutral submission tunnels. Although you aren't the first person recently to have greater-than-normal troubles with that quest so there might be something fishy going on.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The level scaling caused by the difficulty is artificial and not retained when you enslave them. Just get a companion now and level them - since they get the full XP for your level, it won't take long to close the gap.
As for the slimes ... yes, you should be assaulted by a slime in the neutral submission tunnels. Although you aren't the first person recently to have greater-than-normal troubles with that quest so there might be something fishy going on.
yeah she's catching up rather fast, but one thing that worries me is that she has a -62 lust shielding, how can i fix that? is it related to corruption? my character has power of suggestion maxed btw so the spell activates the moment he fights, does it affect my companions?

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
yeah she's catching up rather fast, but one thing that worries me is that she has a -62 lust shielding, how can i fix that? is it related to corruption? my character has power of suggestion maxed btw so the spell activates the moment he fights, does it affect my companions?
Corruption does that, still, -62 sounds quite a lot to me. But you should be able to learn why it's that much by hovering over corruption and various status effect icons, it should spell out the bonuses (positive or negative). If it's corruption, you can "de-corrupt" your companion with potions. If it's a status effect like "balls full" or "lustful" (I think it's called) then sex can reduce it. There isn't a single universal answer to it tho, you have to find the source of the debuffs and deal with them. If not, all you can do is enchant stuff with +resist.

If power of suggestion affects your companions (I don't remember if it does or not), it should affect them positively. If not, it's probably a bug.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Corruption does that, still, -62 sounds quite a lot to me. But you should be able to learn why it's that much by hovering over corruption and various status effect icons, it should spell out the bonuses (positive or negative). If it's corruption, you can "de-corrupt" your companion with potions. If it's a status effect like "balls full" or "lustful" (I think it's called) then sex can reduce it. There isn't a single universal answer to it tho, you have to find the source of the debuffs and deal with them. If not, all you can do is enchant stuff with +resist.

If power of suggestion affects your companions (I don't remember if it does or not), it should affect them positively. If not, it's probably a bug.
Yeah i'm noticing quite allot of bugs, among them the Slime Queen Quest, grinded my companion character all the way from level 4 to 25 in the NEUTRAL tunnels and not a single encounter with a slime to continue the sidequest.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The store-bought jinxed collars come with quite hefty status effects iirc.

Reactions: Zerei and NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
so...i realized my compannion has a debuff of -15 lust resistance and -15 arcane because those debuffs are in the slave collar i purchased from Finch, is there any way i could remove her collar, take those debuffs away (since she is already level 28), put the collar back on her and still keep her as a slave?

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah i'm noticing quite allot of bugs, among them the Slime Queen Quest, grinded my companion character all the way from level 4 to 25 in the NEUTRAL tunnels and not a single encounter with a slime to continue the sidequest.
If you have no luck finding slimes, you could temporarily change encounter settings. As person who always had furry content off, I've found slimes to be plentiful in every place you'd expect them to be so that's one very efficient method of getting yourself slime encounters

In hindsight, I see that one could set the degree of.. furriness? To just things like tails, eyes, ears, horns and wings...
so...i realized my compannion has a debuff of -15 lust resistance and -15 arcane because those debuffs are in the slave collar i purchased from Finch, is there any way i could remove her collar, take those debuffs away (since she is already level 28), put the collar back on her and still keep her as a slave?
While honestly I barely played the game thus far - thus not explored the slave system yet - I think you should be able to change the negative item stats via enchanting menu. You can create items like that over there yourself after all

Similarly I'd expect the option to take off the slave collar available for few essences like with jinxes, but that's just me guessing. If you'd put it right back without any time in-game passing I think the slave should still be kept as one but better keep a quick save just in case

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If you have no luck finding slimes, you could temporarily change encounter settings. As person who always had furry content off, I've found slimes to be plentiful in every place you'd expect them to be so that's one very efficient method of getting yourself slime encounters

In hindsight, I see that one could set the degree of.. furriness? To just things like tails, eyes, ears, horns and wings...

While honestly I barely played the game thus far - thus not explored the slave system yet - I think you should be able to change the negative item stats via enchanting menu. You can create items like that over there yourself after all

Similarly I'd expect the option to take off the slave collar available for few essences like with jinxes, but that's just me guessing. If you'd put it right back without any time in-game passing I think the slave should still be kept as one but better keep a quick save just in case
I'm afraid is completely bugged my friend, i set all furry encounters to zero as well as removed human encounters and began exploring the sewers, to my dismay it only attacked me with humans even thought they were disabled as well.
as for the collar the moment i release it even when i change it and put it back on again it says she's no longer my slave, hence i was asking if there were another ways.
EDIT: at the very least the bugs are not a deal breaker, thanks to the "Dairy Farm Method" i had more than enough money to buy over 9.000 essences so i just made a very nice buff potion and cleared the way through the Dark Siren quest, i guess i'll just be more carefull next time i make a Slave intended to be my companion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zerei

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I never buy the slave collars because of all the negative stats. Instead I make my own. You can enchant just about any clothing item to enslave someone. And as far as I know once someone has been enslaved, they stay a slave whether they're wearing the enslaving item or not. So you can just make one item, say a necklace, enslave someone and then when you bring them to Lily's house, take back the item to use on your next potential slave.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I'm afraid is completely bugged my friend, i set all furry encounters to zero as well as removed human encounters and began exploring the sewers, to my dismay it only attacked me with humans even thought they were disabled as well.
as for the collar the moment i release it even when i change it and put it back on again it says she's no longer my slave, hence i was asking if there were another ways.
EDIT: at the very least the bugs are not a deal breaker, thanks to the "Dairy Farm Method" i had more than enough money to buy over 9.000 essences so i just made a very nice buff potion and cleared the way through the Dark Siren quest, i guess i'll just be more carefull next time i make a Slave intended to be my companion.
Just to make sure: Did you talk to Claire at the Submission Offices at least once to start the mission?

(I try to do missions in games before I actually make them start--more often than I want to admit. :FacePalm:)
e-d

P.S.: Is your companion a demon or demon-mix? They will always have high corruption.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes