Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
No. I remember seeing something like "Elves, dwarves and most fantasy races are too similar to humans, so they won't be added" on Inno's Discord server.

And then Innoxia came up with "sub-races" which is basically one race with slight alterations.
Hopefully we can get human-like sub-races like elves, but since the target audience seems to be mostly furry, that doesn't seem very plausible.
Aye mate sure, it's not like demons aren't essentially slight alterations. Then we have humans with dove wings or as they're commonly referred to, "angels". And let's not even mention "lesser" "anthromorphs", human with a cat tail: poof, "catmorph". Cheers inno, hen, if you don like elves you can just fucking say so.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Aye mate sure, it's not like demons aren't essentially slight alterations. Then we have humans with dove wings or as they're commonly referred to, "angels". And let's not even mention "lesser" "anthromorphs", human with a cat tail: poof, "catmorph". Cheers inno, hen, if you don like elves you can just fucking say so.
She does outright say so, don't blame her for the way random internet people paraphrase things.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.7.1 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.7.1 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
13 APR 19:48

Hello again,

First of all, I'm once again sorry for the slow progress and buggy releases that have plagued Lilith's Throne recently. I feel as though I might have finally got through this rough patch, and so after today I'm hoping that I'll be able to go back to a more regular flow of updates.

Unfortunately, this version still doesn't have Helena's date content completely finished, and so instead of presenting it to you in a half-finished state, the options to take her out on a date are still greyed-out. You can still start and complete Helena's preliminary quest (which unlocks custom slave designing in her shop), but the dating scenes will be unavailable until the next release.

I am planning on getting the last parts of Helena's quest finished over this week (along with some other things), and I will release another public update (v0.3.7.2) some time between Friday (17th)-Sunday (19th).

P.S. I have not had time to thoroughly test this version, so please consider it to be a rough and potentially buggy release!

P.P.S. Some of the placeholders which were present in v0.3.7 have also been filled in, but I forgot to add that to the patch notes...
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Added link to public post.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question this isn't meant as insult im just currious for those who have previous versions have you considered just launching update pack or is that not way ren py works

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
myself I just play for breeding aspect. And I wish the was a way to disable exp gain completely if there is i dont know how

Last edited:

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
The development of this game has been a joke for quite a long time, yes. Very little depth added and little story progression for the last months; for more than a year, actually.
And I'm saying this as a dude who supported this game development for roughtly its first 9 months (after that, the updating pace started to become the slow mess it is today).
Really sad.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes