NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Just to make sure: Did you talk to Claire at the Submission Offices at least once to start the mission?

(I try to do missions in games before I actually make them start--more often than I want to admit. :FacePalm:)
e-d

P.S.: Is your companion a demon or demon-mix? They will always have high corruption.
By talking to Claire you mean her initial dialogue once you enter Submission? because i haven't gone to the Enforcer Offices ever since i dealt with the Wolf Guy while looking for Arthur, i did talked with Claire as soon as i entered into Submission and got the initial sidequest that says i need to find a slime in submission to get information out of them.
and yeah my companion is a succubus, and she had Finch's collar so yeah realized too late that it was giving her a huge debuff in lust resistance & Arcane.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Akoolomonchoo

Aug 2, 2018
ok, the game's been getting laggy and slow once i reach the point to get the three keys to get into the tower, and it takes about ten minutes to even go to a different tile.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
ok, the game's been getting laggy and slow once i reach the point to get the three keys to get into the tower, and it takes about ten minutes to even go to a different tile.
Does quitting completely out of LT and then restarting the game fix it at all?
Does logging out of Windows and logging in again help?

e-d

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
hey guys i've got another question regarding transformations so: is there a way to turn into either an Angel, Half-Demon, Demon or "Youko" as of yet? (i feel the mayority of those are going to be a solid No, but as for Youko what do i do? do i just make a fox-morph elixir with extra tails or?)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
hey guys i've got another question regarding transformations so: is there a way to turn into either an Angel, Half-Demon, Demon or "Youko" as of yet? (i feel the mayority of those are going to be a solid No, but as for Youko what do i do? do i just make a fox-morph elixir with extra tails or?)
Angel and youko aren't available for the player yet in normal gameplay. You can transform into a demon by having sex with Lyssieth in game. If you really want to turn your character into a youko or angel do this: Find an empty tile on the map, type "buggy", this will bring up the console menu. Under the "main" tab, click on button "race resets", then click on tab "Greater", and then click on button for youko or angel or whatever you want. And there you go.

Reactions: NODOGAN

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Bug: Human Slave Ambushes During Arcane Storms

!ArcStormSlaves.png

My human slaves (* and probably other slaves as well) are able to wander about Dominion--especially the alleyways--with complete mental faculties during Arcane Storms. * These slaves have no protection from the erotic insanity of the storms.

Edit: (I forgot to include ...) LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit

(An ongoing inconsistency in LT is that very, very few occupants of the alleyways should have protection from the erotic insanity of the storms, but none of them seem affected by the storms there.)(Oh well.)

e-d

Last edited:

24han

Sep 18, 2019
hi, I've been trying to play a submissive girl in the game and although I really enjoy it I am curious if there is any player slavery stuff implemented or not. I tried to search for it but it seemed like there was only a mod for a much earlier version. What kind of stuff does this game have for someone who wants to play a submissive slavish girl (outside of losing fights)?

Reactions: Parthornax

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
hi, I've been trying to play a submissive girl in the game and although I really enjoy it I am curious if there is any player slavery stuff implemented or not. I tried to search for it but it seemed like there was only a mod for a much earlier version. What kind of stuff does this game have for someone who wants to play a submissive slavish girl (outside of losing fights)?
The closest you get to player slavery is Axel's quest in Submission as far as I know.
The quest for dating Helena, the harpy leader, is basically submissive only from what I hear.
You can also get Amber, the maid in Zaranix's home, to collar you and act as her pet, but she won't do anything to you on her own.
And you can also give your slaves outside freedom and the right to use you.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
do the slave stud,sex toy and breeding bitch slave persmission have any scenes related to them or is it purely background?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Bug: Inconsistent Travel Times (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)

!13MinTravel.png !16MinTravel.png

The bug: fastest walking from Lilaya's to Harpy Nests takes 13 minutes but fastest walking from Harpy Nests to Lilaya's takes 16 minutes. I've tried it a number of times during very early morning (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)[shrug].
e-d :)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Bug or Conceptual Inconsistency or Text Errors (???): Vaginal Virgity Fetish in Males (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)

!Defl&VigFetish.png

Problem(s)?: As I don't know what the game/situation/programming is supposed to be I can't report what the actual problem is--the attached screen cap shows things well. o_O
* Fully male characters with (or without?) the Deflowering Fetish automatically collect experience points towards the Vaginal Virgity Fetish, somehow.
* The only requirements for the Vaginal Virgity Fetish are: i) Vagina, and ii) Vaginal Virgintiy (neither apply to full males).
* The game screen states: "As you don't have a vagina, you can't fetishise keeping its virginity..."
* Should the character unintentionally acquire a vagina*, it seems he will already have a predilection to towards a fetish that he couldn't/shouldn't have.

* The lament, "I have my mother's thighs!" can now get the humorous spin, "I have my mother's vagina!" :giggle:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Bug: Inconsistent Travel Times (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)

View attachment 616072 View attachment 616073

The bug: fastest walking from Lilaya's to Harpy Nests takes 13 minutes but fastest walking from Harpy Nests to Lilaya's takes 16 minutes. I've tried it a number of times during very early morning (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)[shrug].
We could always retcon it as going with the flow or against the flow of trafic, but yes, that is weird. At first i thought it may be influenced by character stats maybe, like there is some mechanic of you getting tired or something, but thats not the case as far as i know(no such stats, unless you count the whole pysical/mental/etc stats.)

Also, github building with eclipse is a mess, tried for an hour to get the dev branch to build a .jar for me, but it was just throwing me errors everytime. Guess i will just use the one posted here.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Bug or Conceptual Inconsistency or Text Errors (???): Vaginal Virgity Fetish in Males (LT v0.3.7, Win 64-bit)

View attachment 616098

Problem(s)?: As I don't know what the game/situation/programming is supposed to be I can't report what the actual problem is--the attached screen cap shows things well. o_O
* Fully male characters with (or without?) the Deflowering Fetish automatically collect experience points towards the Vaginal Virgity Fetish, somehow.
* The only requirements for the Vaginal Virgity Fetish are: i) Vagina, and ii) Vaginal Virgintiy (neither apply to full males).
* The game screen states: "As you don't have a vagina, you can't fetishise keeping its virginity..."
* Should the character unintentionally acquire a vagina*, it seems he will already have a predilection to towards a fetish that he couldn't/shouldn't have.

* The lament, "I have my mother's thighs!" can now get the humorous spin, "I have my mother's vagina!" :giggle:
Have you gone on the discord for Lilith's Throne, and gone to the bug section to report them? Reporting bugs on F95zone, where Inno isn't really active, is kind of useless. It's much more beneficial to report bugs on the discord so Inno can see them.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Have you gone on the discord for Lilith's Throne, and gone to the bug section to report them? Reporting bugs on F95zone, where Inno isn't really active, is kind of useless. It's much more beneficial to report bugs on the discord so Inno can see them.
I agree with you. (I don't know how Inno or anyone else can find anything in the bug report thread at Discord, but I'm willing to believe you.)

Yes, I have posted LT bugs at both Discord and Github (y). I know Inno is not here and I wish I had a better method of bug reporting but I am at a loss for what else to do right now. :confused:

Consider:
1) The LT bugs that have been solely reported here at F95 (by me & others) have been fixed. (If you look at the changelogs you can find them! :cool: For obvious reasons, no one is thanked or noted for those bugs--but I certainly don't mind because I'm just glad I could help.)

2) On any given day, I can't seem to either log-in (the servers don't believe I am me) or stay logged-in (the servers log me out every 2 or 3 minutes) to Discord and Github. I *think* there is a conflict between my anti-virus prog and my browser's handshake or cookie system but I can't seem to stop these problems. o_O

3) I have 2 different, current bugs reported at Github that haven't even been acknowledged as existing during the months they have been there. :cautious:

4) I have also reported 2 other bugs at Discord (both were fixed; one was fixed after I was yelled at by a Mod or Admin who mistook me for someone else--and didn't actually read my bug report until their mistake was corrected). :eek:
* Also, navigating the "bug repot thread" at Discord to get or provide info--through the tidal waves of "me too" comments, work-around suggestions, alternative playing suggestion, people commenting on other people & threads, talk of changes in upcoming and past updates, etc.--is tedious & aggravating as it is NOT a report thread. (n) (I've worked in both a retail store before christmas and at a zoo and I assure you that animals are almost always orderly & demure but humans belong in the zoo. :FacePalm:)

5) There are LT-knowledgeable and game-knowledeable people at F95 who, at least, are patient enough to listen and respond if someone asks, "Does anyone else see this, too?"--and they allow that 'yes' and 'no' answers can exist simultaneously; and they allow that everyone can make mistakes, even themselves.:)

I would like to report LT bugs easier, better, and more reliably. I know of 1 or 2 dozen bugs and have questions about another dozen "buggy things" that I will likely never report anywhere because of past frustrations reporting LT bugs. (Finding and documenting the bugs is easy. But reporting them ... :rolleyes:)

At a loss,
e-d

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I agree with you. (I don't know how Inno or anyone else can find anything in the bug report thread at Discord, but I'm willing to believe you.)

Yes, I have posted LT bugs at both Discord and Github (y). I know Inno is not here and I wish I had a better method of bug reporting but I am at a loss for what else to do right now. :confused:

Consider:
1) The LT bugs that have been solely reported here at F95 (by me & others) have been fixed. (If you look at the changelogs you can find them! :cool: For obvious reasons, no one is thanked or noted for those bugs--but I certainly don't mind because I'm just glad I could help.)

2) On any given day, I can't seem to either log-in (the servers don't believe I am me) or stay logged-in (the servers log me out every 2 or 3 minutes) to Discord and Github. I *think* there is a conflict between my anti-virus prog and my browser's handshake or cookie system but I can't seem to stop these problems. o_O

3) I have 2 different, current bugs reported at Github that haven't even been acknowledged as existing during the months they have been there. :cautious:

4) I have also reported 2 other bugs at Discord (both were fixed; one was fixed after I was yelled at by a Mod or Admin who mistook me for someone else--and didn't actually read my bug report until their mistake was corrected). :eek:
* Also, navigating the "bug repot thread" at Discord to get or provide info--through the tidal waves of "me too" comments, work-around suggestions, alternative playing suggestion, people commenting on other people & threads, talk of changes in upcoming and past updates, etc.--is tedious & aggravating as it is NOT a report thread. (n) (I've worked in both a retail store before christmas and at a zoo and I assure you that animals are almost always orderly & demure but humans belong in the zoo. :FacePalm:)

5) There are LT-knowledgeable and game-knowledeable people at F95 who, at least, are patient enough to listen and respond if someone asks, "Does anyone else see this, too?"--and they allow that 'yes' and 'no' answers can exist simultaneously; and they allow that everyone can make mistakes, even themselves.:)

I would like to report LT bugs easier, better, and more reliably. I know of 1 or 2 dozen bugs and have questions about another dozen "buggy things" that I will likely never report anywhere because of past frustrations reporting LT bugs. (Finding and documenting the bugs is easy. But reporting them ... :rolleyes:)

At a loss,
e-d
All the bugs I've ever reported were on discord and fixed from there. I agree Discord is more chaotic by nature than a forum. Discord lends itself to more to a chat room type communication than an old school forum. By design pretty much. I've had my share of miscommunications there too. But it is where Inno asks for bug reports. Not sure about your server disconnection problem. I would recommend trying to fiddle with your anti-virus, that seems more like a client side issue to me. And that certainly sucks. I cant accurately recommend using Github for reports. I haven't really used it in awhile, and I don't know how active it is. And with how Inno tends to get sidetracked, the best luck I've had is through discord. If discord becomes to problematic for you, have you tried any sort of messaging/commenting through Inno's blog posts for Lilith's Throne? Or politely talking to a mod on the discord directly about the best way to go about giving a detailed bug report? Even if it's something like typing up a google doc and sharing the doc directly to Inno or a mod for Inno? I'm not sure if it would work, but hey if you're this committed why not give it a shot. Since you're fairly dedicated to hunting bugs it seems that you need a better outlet than Discord, and F95zone has some drawbacks.

Your retail and zoo comments made me laugh. You remind me of my British friends describing Americans trying to queue. Well best of luck on bug hunting and reporting quests e-d. It's certainly not for the faint of heart. Especially with Lilith Throne that's for sure. If you have any bugs you want a someone else to shed any opinion on, or test for, feel free to message me. If I'm not too busy I'll try and help.

Best Wishes,
Onyxmoose

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Go to GitHub and report your problems there...
[snip]
IvoryOwl, do you realise that you perpetrated a "Me too" comment, and work-around suggestion' (ala Discord) after you snipped away both of my notes about Github from your reply? :FacePalm:

That was terrible, terrible advertising for any Github or bug report community that needs to actually read what someone says.

e-d :rolleyes:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
IvoryOwl, do you realise that you perpetrated a "Me too" comment, and work-around suggestion' (ala Discord) after you snipped away both of my notes about Github from your reply? :FacePalm:

That was terrible, terrible advertising for any Github or bug report community that needs to actually read what someone says.

e-d :rolleyes:
I'm sorry. I wasn't in the mood to read a wall of text so I simply skimmed what you said, thought you wanted an alternative to Discord and this forum. Again, my bad.

I congratulate you on your efforts, concise bug reports aren't actually all that common, but I'm afraid what this game REALLY needs at this point is more people willing to learn the code to fix it themselves. The bug list is growing exponentially and Inno just can't do everything by herself. The fact she loves bloating the game with feature-creep doesn't help either.

IIRC, posting bug reports here isn't entirely useless, I think there are some Discord users around here that copy-paste these reports unto Discord or GitHub to spread awareness (hence why they are sometimes fixed). Have you tried PMing a mod on Discord to make the Bug-Report channel more strict? Also, have you tried resetting your browser to default settings and clearing the cache and cookies? If that doesn't solve it, either try a different AV or a different browser... see if the disconnection issue persists.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes