NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How is the spa (in your room) unlocked?
Money? you go to your room and press the manage room option, you should be able to buy the spa there but i think is about 500.000 flames or something expensive like that, hopefully you've got slaves or some way to get money beforehand.

Reactions: llaveespada

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
How do you get the arctic version of the fox transformation? When going through the Chicken Pot Pie transformation options, none looked to have any transformation options for an arctic fox.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
White fur, that's it. Just all white fur. Go to Succubus' Secret if your fur isn't white on TF and get her to turn your fur white.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You should know a lot of the species forms that aren't just specific body types involve just having the color of the species.

Reactions: NODOGAN

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
People, please give your wise answer - are there any mods for this game? Need a cheat mod that allows you to transform yourself into any of the races(like when you are a demon, you can customize, but the choice is only between a demon or a person) Maybe there is a way to unlock this function through manipulating some file

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
People, please give your wise answer - are there any mods for this game? Need a cheat mod that allows you to transform yourself into any of the races(like when you are a demon, you can customize, but the choice is only between a demon or a person) Maybe there is a way to unlock this function through manipulating some file
The file in question is called the ReadMe.txt

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
type "Buggy" on a tile without anything, you'll unlock the game's own mod, you can transform your character without being a demon, as well as spawn items, essences, flames, can modify your base arcane/physique and more.

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
type "Buggy" on a tile without anything, you'll unlock the game's own mod, you can transform your character without being a demon, as well as spawn items, essences, flames, can modify your base arcane/physique and more.
Thanks. it worked, I wrote "Buggy" on the map and something opened)) I will study this menu

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys i got a question: is there any way to increase your "Health Shielding"? i noticed that the Squirrel Morphs grant a +1 to "Health Shielding" (the stat you use when blocking) and honestly...is the better shield as it can block pretty much anything, Physical & Elemental Damage (not sure if it can block Arcane, i think it might? i know it can't block Lust damage) and i was trying to icrease my Health shielding through enchanting clothes but all i saw were the physical and elemetal shieldings so yeah, anyone knows how you're supossed to increase Health Shielding? i would love to be able to shrug off poison/fire/ice damage the same way i shrug off physical damage.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.7.2 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.7.2 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
19 Apr 21:34

Hello again!

As mentioned in the previous post, this version is just a small one to finish off Helena's date content and fix a few bugs. While all of Helena's content is now finished and accessible in this version, I have only had time to do a few playthroughs to test it, and so there *might* be a couple of bugs which I didn't catch.

I also have Scarlett's content in Helena's nest left to add, as well as Natalya's follow-up content in the warehouse district, but both of these are quite small, and so I should be able to get them done for the next release. Speaking of which, I am planning on making this next update (v0.3.7.3) another small one, and besides adding the aforementioned content, I am planning on focusing on bug fixes and pull requests. I am aiming to have it released this Friday, 24th April, and it will be one final public release before I go back to the usual public-SubscribeStar cycle.

Finally, I just wanted to say that I am aware that I ended up spending far too much time on Helena's content, and I will definitely reduce the amount of time I spend on minor side-characters in the future...

P.S. I didn't encounter any in my testing, but if there are any serious bugs in this version, I will get them fixed as part of Friday's release, so please try to hang on until then!

P.P.S. Thank you all so much for all of your support!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Been a while since I played this, guess now is a good time as any to see what has changed. I wish the story had progressed more but... oh well.

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
as someone interested in these text based games but turned off by some of the fetishes, is there an option to turn certain fetishes off/is it obvious when a fetish is coming up so I can avoid it? thanks

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
as someone interested in these text based games but turned off by some of the fetishes, is there an option to turn certain fetishes off/is it obvious when a fetish is coming up so I can avoid it? thanks
When starting a new game you will have the option of toggling on/off certain content such as incest, non-con, NTR, gape, etc. Not all the fetishes ofcourse but a fair amount. Other options will allow you to control type of NPCs that spawn i.e. you can control amount of NPCs that spawn with certain genitalia, as well the amount of various furry type NPCs.

Furthermore, the likes/dislikes(fetishes) of a character can be seen when the sex begins (even before the partner has started to undress). This list of likes and dislikes are in the bottom part of their character tab on the right side of the screen. Just hover over the various icons and you'll know what kind of things to expect during the sex encounter so that you can just end the sex scene if the fetishes are not to your liking. Note that if you lose the fights and a sex scene is triggered then backing out is not possible.

There are also potions to add or remove kinks if you want to target a defeated foe or your slaves. For your own character, you can use your ingame phone to set those likes and dislikes or use the same kink potion.

Other than that, the story related NPCs have their own kinks which will be obvious from dialogue itself. It will be your choice to pursue them or not.

TL;DR - Pay attention to content options in settings, pay attention to dialogue and character tab, win fights, use your phone, and use kink potions if necessary. You'll have a good control of the game's fetish content this way.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: regicide123

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
Hey guys i got a question: is there any way to increase your "Health Shielding"? i noticed that the Squirrel Morphs grant a +1 to "Health Shielding"
<snip>
Apart from racial perks, the only way to increase your health shielding itself is via the Sacrificial Shielding perk in the arcane branch of the perk tree, near the bottom. I don't know if it gives you a constant +2 shielding or if it just buffs the block move, my guess is the former by the wording.

As you've mentioned, elemental shielding can be gained from enchanted clothes. you can also gain elemental shielding for fire, cold, and poison via aura restoring consumables. eg. vanilla water, feline fancy, ect. There is a maximum amount of shielding you can get per element, so a potion that gives you full elemental shielding (except for arcane) would cost 169 essences. for the missing lust/arcane shielding, enchant a bunny juice with 57 essences.

The alternative is to not focus on shielding at all, but to become a damage sponge. this is done via enchanting health restoring consumables. eg. canine crush, squirrel java, swamp water, ect. I don't know if there is a upper limit on health in the game, but for 901 essences, you could brew up a +1500 health potion and become the isekai protagonist you were always meant to be.

Reactions: NODOGAN and Arkus86

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone help me with custom images and such? I also read you could add custom characters if so...how?
To add custom images to npcs you click on their name in the "characters present" section which will bring you to their character description. In their description their name will be at the top and to the right of that you will see a plus sign. Click that and then you will be able to select an image from your pc. Hovering over that plus sign also gives you information on image size limitations and what not. To add art for your character click the phone in the bottom left corner, click on selfie, and click that plus sign just like you would for npcs.

As far as adding custom characters go, you can do this a few ways. One way is to make a new character, alter them however you want, export them, and then import them in the slave auctioning block (in Slavers Alley west of your home) on whatever save you want. Another way is by doing Helena's new content by helping her open up her slave shop and becoming her lover. Once you get those quests done she offers a service where you can make your own slave and customize them in every way. This includes things like their name, looks, personality, age, fetishes. This option can be fairly pricey, but money is very easy to come by if you know about certain methods.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes