OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
To add custom images to npcs you click on their name in the "characters present" section which will bring you to their character description. In their description their name will be at the top and to the right of that you will see a plus sign. Click that and then you will be able to select an image from your pc. Hovering over that plus sign also gives you information on image size limitations and what not. To add art for your character click the phone in the bottom left corner, click on selfie, and click that plus sign just like you would for npcs.

As far as adding custom characters go, you can do this a few ways. One way is to make a new character, alter them however you want, export them, and then import them in the slave auctioning block (in Slavers Alley west of your home) on whatever save you want. Another way is by doing Helena's new content by helping her open up her slave shop and becoming her lover. Once you get those quests done she offers a service where you can make your own slave and customize them in every way. This includes things like their name, looks, personality, age, fetishes. This option can be fairly pricey, but money is very easy to come by if you know about certain methods.
Thanks a lot!

AnzenDaiIchi

Mar 6, 2020
I don't know why but the load button suddenly does not work whenever i've progressed in the game. I tried restarting the game and still won't let me load my save. I can load a save file where my character has gotten to level 4, but the load button just suddenly does not respond whenever I try to load a save where my character has already gotten to level 7. I've progressed a couple in that save already so I need help. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know why but the load button suddenly does not work whenever i've progressed in the game. I tried restarting the game and still won't let me load my save. I can load a save file where my character has gotten to level 4, but the load button just suddenly does not respond whenever I try to load a save where my character has already gotten to level 7. I've progressed a couple in that save already so I need help. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do?
Does your save has anything beyond numbers and leters on it's file name? (example: "Bob's Adventure" instead of "Bob Adventure") i find that whenever you use signs such as ',.;" it lets you save, but it won't let you load afterwards.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
welp, i've wasted my time then.
You can use the game's console, and the "Race Resets" options, to turn yourself into a youko. Then export the character as a slave. Or you can use the "Spawn Menu" options and give yourself bottles of "Inno-chan's Gift" which is a consumable that you can give npcs to turn them into youkos. There is a bug with the consumable for me though. Where it changes the npc's name from their first name to their surname. Other than that no issues. Even with it being console command only item.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can use the game's console, and the "Race Resets" options, to turn yourself into a youko. Then export the character as a slave. Or you can use the "Spawn Menu" options and give yourself bottles of "Inno-chan's Gift" which is a consumable that you can give npcs to turn them into youkos. There is a bug with the consumable for me though. Where it changes the npc's name from their first name to their surname. Other than that no issues. Even with it being console command only item.
If I recall correctly the name switch isn't a bug. Youkos use surname/given name common to some Asian cultures as opposed to given name/surname common to European cultures.

Reactions: B2B2 and onyxmoose

AnzenDaiIchi

Mar 6, 2020
Does your save has anything beyond numbers and leters on it's file name? (example: "Bob's Adventure" instead of "Bob Adventure") i find that whenever you use signs such as ',.;" it lets you save, but it won't let you load afterwards.
The save file names only have standard characters and no punctuations at all. The game just becomes unresponsive whenever I try to load a save with a lot of progress. The game freezes after a few seconds then I can click on buttons again, but the buttons do not respond at all after that. I think I found a bug?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.7.3 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.7.3 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
24 APR 21:22

Hello again,

For this version, I've got the last remaining section of Scarlett's content added (her scenes in Helena's nest for after you've completed Helena's romance quest), as well as getting a few bugs fixed. I've still got Natalya's content left to add, but as I'm planning on keeping that quite linear and limited in scope, I should be able to fit it in as part of v0.3.8.

Speaking of the next version, I'm planning on getting PRs merged, more bugs fixed, and some generic Enforcer content added for v0.3.8 (as well as Natalya's content and filling in more of Axel's quest placeholders). After that, I'll focus on polishing everything up as much as possible for v0.3.9, which should be a very small and rapidly-released version, before finally moving on to the Fields content in v0.4.

The next release will be a preview one here on SubscribeStar (v0.3.7.5), which I plan to have out around this same time next week. The full, public release of v0.3.8 should follow on a week after that.

Thank you all for your support, patience, and feedback during this somewhat lengthy Helena update!

P.S. If there are any major game-breaking bugs in this version, I'll get a hotfix out by Monday evening.
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
If I recall correctly the name switch isn't a bug. Youkos use surname/given name common to some Asian cultures as opposed to given name/surname common to European cultures.
I'm aware of the cultural naming schemes so no worries there. Definitely a good explanation except for one problem. I say bugged because when I transform my character into a youko. And then have youko children, they all get referred to by their first name. So either the children of the player always get referred to by their first name. Or the only time the surname switches is when using the consumable on npcs. So there is definitely at least some discrepancy going on.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes