Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
How do you "solidify" yourself from slime form? I thought transforming into a slime was permanent.
If you go into the enchanting menu for the slime goo, the only option is "change skin type to flesh". This will change you back with all your slimy features converted to flesh. It does NOT revert you to a state before drinking the slime goo

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

JakeGallows

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone else getting lots of inventory based bugs in this version? Reloaded or flat out restarted like 6 times before giving up. Most often occurred when storing items in bedroom or enchanting.

Reactions: regicide123

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone else getting lots of inventory based bugs in this version? Reloaded or flat out restarted like 6 times before giving up. Most often occurred when storing items in bedroom or enchanting.
In 0.3.8.1 specifically? Because that one's supposed to fix the worst inventory bugs in the release version.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I was getting those "bugs". Turns out the problem was my mouse. Bought a new mouse, no more problems.

Basically, my mouse was double-clicking when I was single clicking. Which meant I was activating things like "drop all" or "take all" when I didn't mean to.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
There were supposed to be safety interlocks but if all else fails, the game will just pretend you have a pussy since that's literally the only way it knows how to handle birth in non-slimes anyway.

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
Well considering how slime cores multiply when breeding, I'd say they're more likely to end up as chest bursters

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
There were supposed to be safety interlocks but if all else fails, the game will just pretend you have a pussy since that's literally the only way it knows how to handle birth in non-slimes anyway.
I was kinda hoping the pregnancy would simply disappear. No abortion clinic? No problem! Just transform your reproductive tract away.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes