Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
can you make a option where you can ask a npc do they want to be your slave that be amazing
So first off, Innoxia doesn't read this. You can't make requests to her here. Go to her blog, her Discord or her Subscribestar. Be prepared to be told to fuck off by all the people who've been waiting a year for Inno to clear requests like this off her plate.

At any rate, all the slaves ATM are NPCs, you get that, right?

If you want a slave fitting particular specifications, the game already allows that. Just buy some slave collars, wander the various alleyways, wait to be attacked and enslave someone who you like the look of. You can mess with the age/gender/furry preferences in the menu to put your thumb on the scales here. Then use potions to alter your new slave (mentally and physically) however you want.

Or just help Helena set up her Boutique in Slaver Alley and specifically request the kind of slave you want.

If you want the option to have one of the existing unique NPCs beg to become your slave, well ... problem. The most likely candidate would be Nyan (most of the unique NPCs are pretty dominant). So who's going to run her shop while she's dusting architraves over at Lilaya's or being pimped out over at the Angel's Kiss? What I'm getting at is that all of the unique NPCs serve actual functions within the game.

BUT

When you get a slaver license, Finch does point out that people can volunteer for slavery. Which suggest to me that Inno has plans for the MC to run across some subby little slut who will beg to become your property. Hopefully in the town of Elis.

In the meantime, the closest you're going to get to the above scenario is the Helena romance. Spoilers for which, follow ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this has been of some help and that you get content that grinds your particular gears in the future.

Reactions: JackH13

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So that bit about demons accepting TF potions, does that mean we can finally have the demonic animal forms like making a minotaur, hellhound, vargr or fury?
No, as the notes say it just converts to the vanilla demon part - so "potion of horse dick" just gives your Succubus a demonic schlong.
Tbh I'm not entirely sure what Inno had in mind with this change since it seems a bit redundant.

Reactions: JackH13

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
NoStepOnSnek
Well, yeah. Demons could already transform however they wanted. If it's a purple square encounter, just transform them after you've defeated them. If they're a slave, just take the collar off, transform them and put the collar back on. Don't know why it was an issue that needed "fixing". Who the hell wants to spend Essence on transforming an NPC that they could transform for free?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
NoStepOnSnek
Well, yeah. Demons could already transform however they wanted. If it's a purple square encounter, just transform them after you've defeated them. If they're a slave, just take the collar off, transform them and put the collar back on. Don't know why it was an issue that needed "fixing". Who the hell wants to spend Essence on transforming an NPC that they could transform for free?
I assume they refused TF item, as in you offer them it and they politely bow out. Now it's not the case, LOL

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
No, as the notes say it just converts to the vanilla demon part - so "potion of horse dick" just gives your Succubus a demonic schlong.
Tbh I'm not entirely sure what Inno had in mind with this change since it seems a bit redundant.
So Inno don't need to make a exeption for all potion scenes for all special races. Even if it was a small line of text each scene it saves a lot in the long run.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know how to increase enchantment capacity or whatever? Usually in the previous versions you could just enchant everything willy nilly with no limit, but that's not the case now.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I'd prefer that Inno crack on with getting the main quest out into the Foloi Fields and to Elis.
TBH, this. Only one side-quest is kinda disappointing... again. I really wish Inno would focus on quests instead of the background mechanics. I don't care about a f'n Spa in my bathroom, I want to go on with the story!

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I assume they refused TF item, as in you offer them it and they politely bow out. Now it's not the case, LOL
Not sure what you mean here. It used to simply be the case that TF potions flat out didn't work on demons, not that they wouldn't drink them. They'd drink them and taunt you for not knowing they were immune. I'm not saying that it's a problem that they now work, just that it seems a superfluous feature to spend time adding to the game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Which was the reason for my question: what is Inno actually committed to do, and what is she just getting sidetracked by?
Imma spit some hot fire and say Inno is the polar opposite of everything Fen stands for. Inno is for the people that help pay for the game, but for a different reason. You can tell this because Fen will submit himself to Patreons big fat dick if they get ready to pull his funding, whereas they went after Inno for incest and she basically told them to fuck off and went to Subscribe Star. That at least tells me Inno isn't greedy, she just doesn't wanna be inconvenienced about the money issue. The other thing is that Fen puts up what Fen wants to put up, which is exactly why the really old people left the game because he was draconian and no one liked what he was writing (just look up the fact he got all pissy when hgg basically trolled his game with whatever they felt like adding), whereas Inno tries to cater to everyone by making anything she does be moldable to fit everyone's expectations. The issue is that she works her ass off for no real reason other than she's too worried that someone will be upset.

So basically, Inno gets lost in requests because she feels responsible in doing them, but she misses the whole work smarter not harder saying and ends up over complicating a 2-step process by adding steps A B and C in the middle.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Surely I cant be the only one with this problem? Every NPC that spawns is a centaur or variation of a centaur... the game is broken

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The thing is, Inno is obligated to put certain sidequests in the game. It's not simply a matter of her toughening up and learning the word "No" (though she definitely does). My original question was how many of the obstacles between the current version of the game and resuming work on the main story were self-imposed and how many were the result of that Patreon poll.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I'm not saying that it's a problem that they now work, just that it seems a superfluous feature to spend time adding to the game.
Totally agree. Well, having a table of equivalences (horse cock for normal people is demon horse cock for demons, for example) could be handy for something, but the update itself is meh.
Didn't remember what demons say because never tried to TF them with potions.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
Surely I cant be the only one with this problem? Every NPC that spawns is a centaur or variation of a centaur... the game is broken
Haven't had such an issue with either 3.8 or 3.8.1. Have you checked the furry settings page under the options menu? there's like three settings determining how often -taur characters should spawn

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes