SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah, it took me quite a while to notice that you can enchant consumables. I was exploring around wondering where all the transformations were in this transformation game while they'd been sitting in my inventory the entire time.

Reactions: JackH13

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It seems to have been (and I guess still is) a common theme that people don't realize the food is enchantable, and they each have their own icon just behind the food you can kinda see.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Oh I noticed the icons, I just didn't think much of them. I think it's because all the other gameplay mechanics are unlocked and explained at length through quests, like enslaving people, enchanting, pregnancy, etc., so I think I was looking for the quest to unlock transformations. I wasn't expecting the most important mechanic in the game that the whole thing is built around to just kinda quietly exist with zero exposition or breadcrumbing.

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Been playing the game for a couple updates now. Very impressed with the premise and the level of customisation, but I agree with many of the criticisms posted here too.

Given that there seem to be people here with a long history with this game, I was hoping someone could clear something up. I am aware that Innoxia is currently trying to complete sidequest material promised to her Patrons. This strikes me (given the complete halt to forward development on both the main story and the sandbox it occurs in) as a massive mistake, but the commitments have been made and should be kept. What exactly is she committed to?

That is, according to the development roadmap on her blog, Innoxia intends to add Enforcer encounter content, more Meraxis/Lilaya & Rose/Lyssieth content and a Shopping Arcade restaurant (apparently with a Pix tie-in) before moving the main quest out into the Foloi Fields and Elis.

Do all of these represent promises to Patrons? What exactly were these Patrons promised?

Or, to put it another way, Innoxia has apparently dug a hole for herself with these promises to Patrons that is currently preventing her from working on the actual game. How deep is that hole?

To address a separate issue, there seem to also be people here who are having difficulty completing the content already available. Try this:
1. After being sent to your room on the first night at Lilaya's, read the calendar then go to Lilaya's lab.
2. Ask about the time difference, then have sex with Lilaya.
3. Ask about the weird thing that happened to unlock enchanting.
4. Go to the library and get the map, then go out into the storm. You should have a Perk by now; equip "Barren" or "Sterile" depending on your MC's gender. If having heaps of offspring running around isn't a problem for you, take "Observant" instead.
5. Use "Tease" attacks to win fights, loot the defeated and then have sex with them. Return to Lilaya's for a shower when you need to. Do this until you level up again, your inventory fills up with loot or the storm ends.
6. Next day, go first to the Shopping Arcade, meet everyone and sell the stuff you looted last night.
7. Go to Submission and speak with Claire. Do the "Teleported!" quest. Just loot stuff and avoid Enforcers.
8. Go to Demon Home then back to the Enforcers (get "Observant" if you haven't already).
9. Trick Brax, then go to Slaver Alley, stopping by the Shopping Arcade to deal with the Dobermanns (wear the Enforcer uniform) and sell stuff. Talk to Finch about a license before you talk to Scarlett.
10. Off to the Harpy Nests, stopping by Lilaya's to get a letter from her (take a shower if you need to, but you should be fine).
11. Meet with Helena, then go back to Slaver Alley. Drop the letter in to Finch before you go to Scarlett.
12. Enslave or free Scarlett as you choose. You should have enough money to do all this from selling loot (along with more than enough to get a prostitution license). If you enslave Scarlett, make sure you give her the "Submissive" and "Masoichist" fetishes so you can increase her Affection by spanking and molesting her.
13. If you are playing your MC as someone who would enjoy being a Succubus' little bitch, proceed to Zaranix's house and beg to be let in. Grovel your way to freeing Arthur and make sure you thank Zaranix like a good little slut. If not, skip this step and the next one for a bit and solve the Zaranix problem with violence later.
14. Return to Lilaya's, get Arthur a room and pop over to the Arcade for his "package". Acquire it in the manner that seems appropriate to your MC.
15. By this stage, you should have more than enough Perk points to get the "Orgasmic Level Drain" perk. Probably be able to get "Object of Desire" and "Nymphomaniac" as well. Which will come in handy for the next bit.
16. Go to the Angel's Kiss and dominantly fuck your way to Level 50. By which stage you'll have a bunch of money and Essence to play with as well. If an arcane storm hits, go out to a purple alley tile and beat up and fuck demons instead (better money, more Essence, plus loot). When the grind gets really slow towards the end there's always Imp patrols down in Submission (multiple vanquished = more orgasms = more XP).
17. The game is now your bitch. If you need more cash and stuff, beating up, fucking, enslaving and selling demons is a good bet until you get a decent slave stable. If you haven't visited Zaranix yet, now's the time. Then, off to Submission to complete the current story.

Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: JackH13 and Kel2513

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Been playing the game for a couple updates now. Very impressed with the premise and the level of customisation, but I agree with many of the criticisms posted here too.

Given that there seem to be people here with a long history with this game, I was hoping someone could clear something up. I am aware that Innoxia is currently trying to complete sidequest material promised to her Patrons. This strikes me (given the complete halt to forward development on both the main story and the sandbox it occurs in) as a massive mistake, but the commitments have been made and should be kept. What exactly is she committed to?

That is, according to the development roadmap on her blog, Innoxia intends to add Enforcer encounter content, more Meraxis/Lilaya & Rose/Lyssieth content and a Shopping Arcade restaurant (apparently with a Pix tie-in) before moving the main quest out into the Foloi Fields and Elis.

Do all of these represent promises to Patrons? What exactly were these Patrons promised?

Or, to put it another way, Innoxia has apparently dug a hole for herself with these promises to Patrons that is currently preventing her from working on the actual game. How deep is that hole?
As far as I'm aware, enforcer encounters are the last definite legacy project before moving out onto the fields. While the other items may be planned for the 0.4-0.5 bracket (i.e. the fields up until the next Elder), Inno does acknowledge the ahem general community attitude towards more lengthy sidequests at this point.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

From what I understand, Inno focuses partially on what the patreons want, and partially on whatever strikes her fancy at the moment. Which the main story was not for a long while.
Bigger problem than that however, or maybe compounding it, is her constant inability to plan realistic deadlines/meet those deadlines.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... Inno does acknowledge the ahem general community attitude towards more lengthy sidequests at this point.
Yep, I'm aware, just couldn't find precisely what she promised. And it's not like the Enforcer content is going to be a complete dud. From what I've heard, Enforcers will react differently to the MC based on the MC's race. Some actual consequence (hell, even some acknowledgement) for the players choices on this front would seem to be a good thing to add.

Someone (probably more than one; I only skimmed) posted upthread some observations of the general fate of so many smut games out there and it fits with my observations. Someone comes up with a cool, sexy premise, the game starts off strong then just wanders off into nowhere due to the dev(s) having no idea where the story should go. The frustrating thing about LT is that there's a really good framework for the story and the sandbox to progress, but Inno just seems ... stuck adding really specific content and features to the game. I mean, I actually like most of the sidequest material, but I'd like actual progress a hell of a lot more.

The latest delay is filling in the placeholders on the Natalya/Dominion Express sidequest (which exists in placeholder form in the current subscriber preview). This was projected to be delivered on Wednesday the 13th. Got moved back to "definitely" Friday the 15th. Then Inno said she needed the weekend to finish it off. ATM, it's still not out.

She did give an explanation for the delay though. Apparently, instead of just filling in the placeholders (what the self-imposed) deadline was based on) she decided to try to rewrite it in response to more people posting "feedback". I mean, this is a sidequest where the MC is transformed into a futa-taur and given a bunch of really specific fetishes based on Natalya'sreally specific kinks. There is no way this sidequest is for everyone and it's a fool's errand to try to make it so. Just finish the damn thing and be done with it. It'll appeal to the people it appeals to.

Which was the reason for my question: what is Inno actually committed to do, and what is she just getting sidetracked by?

So, once the Enforcer content is done, there's really no excuse for not moving the story out into the Foloi Fields and Elis?

Because, ATM, the game is like a D&D campaign that refuses to get out of the starting village where the PCs meet due to the DM's fascination with fleshing out every single NPC in the village. There's only so long the incredible potential of this game will outweigh Inno's failure to realise that potential.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I just want to go to new areas and have new types of transformation and morphs. I enjoy the game, but I'm sort of tired of the same morphs and being in the starting zone. I don't even bother with the side stories and just like messing around in the sandbox.

Reactions: Sole and JackH13

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
That's the thing. Expanding out of the city will give more story to the people who like the story and more sandbox for the people who like the sandbox. Personally, I like both. And it's not that I even dislike the sidequest content either; it's mostly pretty good. It's just not good enough to justify halting the development of the actual game.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Carl0sDanger
I'm not 100% certain on this but I think the Enforcers are the last bit of stretch before development can return to normalcy. That is, they are the last Patreon promise she has yet to implement before being able to move on. At the very least I haven't heard nor seen any other legacy promises.

As for what Inno is committed to... I'm honestly not sure and I've been following this game (on and off) for about 3 years now. My gut feeling is that she's one of those developers that doesn't really have a concrete plan and just ends up winding a lot of things as she goes. I mean, she has a roadmap, yes, but those are more "this must be added before moving on" sort of goals than anything concrete. In truth, there's nothing stopping her from coming up with one or several ideas in the middle of something and shifting her entire attention those instead, which is why the roadmap feels vague to me.

I think most of the time she does what she wants but on occasion stops to listen to what the people want. Natalya was one of such examples. People were saying that the content felt too restrictive and niche and she sought to rectify that. The major issue with this game IMO is the coding, as this is basically her own homebrew version of Java. I'm not a programmer but from what I've heard coding Java into a working text-game, with this level of complexity, is no easy feat. Some people have taken a peek into the code and confirmed it was basically all "spaghetti" in there. Refactoring and revamping the system, either to improve stability, pave the way for future content or simply to allow modding, takes time. Less on a technical level but no less complicated sometimes, is writing. Its hard to come up with several pages worth of text to bring a character to life without making them plain and boring or repetitive.

Consider this; try writing and programming a mere side-quest with multiple paths, outcomes and characters, all by yourself, on an engine that can be a bit of a pain and then troubleshoot and bug-fix as you go. You'll understand the struggle.

Rule nrº 1 for this game - never take the release dates for granted. Inno doesn't do it out maliciousness, she does it because without the public deadlines she doesn't have the "pressure" to deliver things in a more timely fashion. Its a motivation thing. In truth, the deadlines are more for herself than the players but some people don't know that or her track record and thus assume its a normal release date estimation. Also, her "disappearing" or going radio silent for an uncertain amount of time, usually after a bunch of delays, is nothing new either.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNT544

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
It what now?

Pregnant slaves will give birth (and thus stop being pregnant), but the offspring just leave. It doesn't give you a free slave, if that's what you're asking. If the MC fathered the child, it will appear on the offspring map.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Didn't know that, but it makes sense. If they can't get to the delivery room...

Personally, I use an Elemental as a companion, not slaves, guests or offspring.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Question: is there a way to remove prostitutes from the first floor of the brothel? Been toying with the idea of a "friendly" run for some time now. With muggers, I can beat them once, befriend them, help them find a job and apartment, then say goodbye to them forever. With prostitutes, I can send them to the brothel. But once it's been filled up... seems like your only two options is to leave them on the tile or attack them and send them packing. Am I missing something..?
v0.3.8 Patch Notes said:
Improved alleyway prostitute encounter dialogue, added a way to get rid of prostitutes without having to fight them or first have sex with them, and added companion interaction options with them.
nice

Reactions: feelotraveller

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.8 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.8 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
26 May 20:49

Hello again!

I'm so sorry about this delay, and also for not making a post last week to let you know that things were progressing (relatively) well. I ended up feeling very guilty about all of the delays and couldn't bring myself to make another post until I had this version ready...

Anyway, after making a couple of changes (which ended up delaying this release), I've finally got Natalya's content finished and fully added into the game. There are also several other minor bug fixes, additions, and changes included in this update. I haven't managed to get Enforcer encounters added just yet, but that will be the last thing that I need to get done for v0.3.9 (along with filling in all remaining placeholder content) before finally moving on to the fields in v0.4.

I think that there might be some bugs hiding here and there in this version, so I'm currently planning on having a hotfix out on the night of Friday, 29th May (which will only include bug fixes and nothing else). I'll make a more detailed outline of my plans for v0.3.9 alongside that update, so I'll see you again then!

P.S. Thank you all so much for your support, kind words, and patience!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes