NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Wish there was a better way to modify cum or milk storage than slapping on a ring of flooding or drought(own enchanted creations) and then sleeping away a couple of days/weeks other than save editing.
Make a potion to do it instantly (and very cheaply if you have the water school perk)? Become a slime, set as desired and unslime?

Reactions: NODOGAN

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Wish there was a better way to modify cum or milk storage than slapping on a ring of flooding or drought(own enchanted creations) and then sleeping away a couple of days/weeks other than save editing.
Like Snek said, why don't you just use your race's TF item and modify milk/cum regeneration and capacity for the desired effect? Its easier and much faster than using jinxed items and waiting several in-game days.

Last edited:

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Question: is there a way to remove prostitutes from the first floor of the brothel? Been toying with the idea of a "friendly" run for some time now. With muggers, I can beat them once, befriend them, help them find a job and apartment, then say goodbye to them forever. With prostitutes, I can send them to the brothel. But once it's been filled up... seems like your only two options is to leave them on the tile or attack them and send them packing. Am I missing something..?

Reactions: Engelstein

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Question: is there a way to remove prostitutes from the first floor of the brothel? Been toying with the idea of a "friendly" run for some time now. With muggers, I can beat them once, befriend them, help them find a job and apartment, then say goodbye to them forever. With prostitutes, I can send them to the brothel. But once it's been filled up... seems like your only two options is to leave them on the tile or attack them and send them packing. Am I missing something..?
The two bunny girls are part of the brothel and the main reason IMO why the establishment is still standing. Can't have a brothel without prostitutes and since they are the only two left when you come in, it would be a bit of a dick move to fire them after the business gets better. You can't remove them and you can't re-locate them.

On the other hand, yes, the brothel has a limited number of rooms so you have choose wisely who you want to send there. You can't fire/move people because its not your business. The deal was find illegal prostitutes to work there and in return, you get to sell yourself in the establishment for extra cash. You're not a "true" business partner though, so you don't really have a say in what happens to the people after they are hired.

Again, choose wisely.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can't mess with Angel's new employees but you can peacefully remove the ones out on the streets by using their services (you can just quit the scene without actually doing things) and then talking to them afterwards and paying off their debts ... it's a lot more convoluted (and pricier) than the mugger friends, so some changes may be made in the future.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
The two bunny girls are part of the brothel and the main reason IMO why the establishment is still standing. Can't have a brothel without prostitutes and since they are the only two left when you come in, it would be a bit of a dick move to fire them after the business gets better. You can't remove them and you can't re-locate them.

On the other hand, yes, the brothel has a limited number of rooms so you have choose wisely who you want to send there. You can't fire/move people because its not your business. The deal was find illegal prostitutes to work there and in return, you get to sell yourself in the establishment for extra cash. You're not a "true" business partner though, so you don't really have a say in what happens to the people after they are hired.

Again, choose wisely.
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't planning on getting rid of the two bunny girls (I realize now that I should maybe have used "ground floor" rather than "first floor" lol). And on further thought, directing rando prostitutes to the brothel just to kick them out doesn't fit well with the idea of trying to be friendly to random NPCs. But I was wondering if there was a way to be helpful to all of the illegal prostitutes you could bump into instead of having to be selective about it.

You can't mess with Angel's new employees but you can peacefully remove the ones out on the streets by using their services (you can just quit the scene without actually doing things) and then talking to them afterwards and paying off their debts ... it's a lot more convoluted (and pricier) than the mugger friends, so some changes may be made in the future.
Huh. Didn't know that was a thing. It'll certainly make my run simpler though. Thanks for that.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Problem is, you do that and then you're going to have a bunch of people asking to be recognized as X race, with racial bonuses and all that. Besides, if you turn your human green, with tusks and high muscle definition (as an example), would you still be considered a human at that point or just some weird, unidentified morph simply because Inno doesn't want to add them to the game? At that point the game may just say you're a lesser boar or elephant morph... meaning you'd have to use your imagination to do the rest.

I think it would make more sense for people to wait for the race/morph framework. Someone is definitely going to add all of those races with proper support and racial bonuses, which is better than a pretend, half-baked version.
Yeah, I get that.
It could be an optional solution tho.
Basically, those changes are only available to the player, and not on random NPCs (maybe on Kate's shop options too?).
So, it could be as only the player actually recognizes them as Orcs/Elves/etc, since it's our dimension lore (it could be assumed the player actually knows about orcs/elves by books, movies, etc). For anyone else in Lilith's dimension, it's only a weird modded humanoid (which is inconsecuential, since there's not many real in-game attitude reactions).
For example, there's a NPC (can't remember well... maybe a rat-kin?) and text says "he talks with Irish accent". Of course, there's no Irish people in there, but is the character who recognizes it as that.

But, now that you mention it, there could be another option.
Orcs are usually called porkers too, so a "lesser boar" could be along that path (and there could be even some funny text dialogs like "you look like an orc!"... "a what?"). It is a sort of furry, but not so furry, and would go well on the other maps.
Same way, elves could be dryads (since those are common myth creatures, and Inno does wants myth) or other fey-like kin.
It's just the player that considers them orcs, elves etc.

Maybe Inno has already planned something like that.
After all, every classic fantasy critter has a classic myth base origin. And on several cultures too.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Quick, dumb question:

I'm I crazy, or there was a "mute" feature for NPCs instead of stutter/lisping?
I saw the dialogue type options you get at the start mention a "mute" option as being mutually exclusive from the stutter/lisp ones. So I assume it's planned, but not implemented because they haven't figured out the alternate scenes for characters that can't speak.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Untitled.png
It's pretty great what you can do to fuck with the game's balance if you're willing to have 100 corruption and 1 health/aura
I may be a oneshot kill, but that's only if you can get past my defense to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: JackH13 and Kel2513

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Is the offspring map really necessary? I thought spamming encounters in an alley would eventually trigger their event, doesn't matter where you are in the map or the time of the day. Either that or I've been extremely lucky and managed to find their "actual location" all the time.

Reactions: JackH13

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Necessary? No, but it saves you a ton of time in the long run if you have more than a handful of kids.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
I was wondering if there is a way to remove a morph on your character I got one that changes the sex of the character. (It's probably somewhere in the comments but 221 pages is to many to search through)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If any part of you has been afflicted by any kind of animal part, just use the angel tears item and enchant it, and then pick the part that was changed to convert back to a human.

Reactions: regicide123
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes