MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think that's entirely the case. As a fluffy fox, I can stick my 9 different tails into everyone's holes and even use some to penetrate myself, so it seems to only be limited by how many you have. All the other mechanics are based around quantity, as having extra limbs means you can finger more people.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
MagnaSonic3000 You can just check the github's game code and check if the game checks for a penis count or something at present the way it does arms, tails, and tentacles:
Code:
case PENIS:
if(!penetrator.hasPenis()) {
return 0;
}
break;
Doesn't look like it does. For comparison, here's the tails' code:
Code:
case TAIL:
if(penetrator.getTailType()==TailType.NONE|| penetrator.getTailCount()==0) {
return 0;
}
penetrationTypesAvailable = penetrator.getTailCount();
break;
Fun fact: Innoxia put the latin phrase for "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" commented out after the initialization of the particular javascript I found this stuff in.

It wouldn't be impossible to write it up, but there's 49-ish pending Pull Requests from other contributors and the aforementioned suggestions and to-do lists, so...

Jan 1, 2020
MagnaSonic3000 You can just check the github's game code and check if the game checks for a penis count or something at present the way it does arms, tails, and tentacles:
Code:
case PENIS:
if(!penetrator.hasPenis()) {
return 0;
}
break;
Doesn't look like it does. For comparison, here's the tails' code:
Code:
case TAIL:
if(penetrator.getTailType()==TailType.NONE|| penetrator.getTailCount()==0) {
return 0;
}
penetrationTypesAvailable = penetrator.getTailCount();
break;
Fun fact: Innoxia put the latin phrase for "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" commented out after the initialization of the particular javascript I found this stuff in.

It wouldn't be impossible to write it up, but there's 49-ish pending Pull Requests from other contributors and the aforementioned suggestions and to-do lists, so...
Funny enough Dante didn't like latin and wrote it in "italian".

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Funny enough Dante didn't like latin and wrote it in "italian".
You can't spell italian without latin, but you're definitely right and I screwed up, it's in italian. Still, the idea's the same: It's spaghetti code. If people really want to add more penises, a lot of effort's gonna have to go in there.

Especially true if people want different types of penises at the same time. Game can't even have different kinds of tails at once at the moment, if anyone wanted that for some reason.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
A technical post.

I am using the EXE version (with bundled JRE). Does anybody else experience memory leaks? Memory usage will grow unbounded when repeatedly using Quick load, or dumping many items to a shop (by selecting item with mouse, and pressing 3 to sell all of the item). This memory usage doesn't appear to be from delayed garbage collection because when I use jcmd (a utility in JDK to send commands to JVMs) to run commands GC.run (calls System.gc() which hints, but does not guarantee garbage collection), and GC.class_histogram or GC.heap_dump (either will trigger garbage collection), there is no meaningful change in memory usage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Christina_of_Blacktower Canonically, no, you can't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Practically, you could modify the javascript in the source and build your own personal copy of the game so that you can. So, "with mods (if you make them)," and it'd depend on your willingness to search through the code for the relevant bits of NPC generation.

All that aside, the closest things the game's already got built in are a store in Slaver's Alley that only sells virgins (the one south of an angel statue) so you could go and buy an 18 year old from there, or you could make-one-to-order when you've advanced the both the main quest and then the romance quest of the harpy matriarch met through it to get a shop that lets you customize slaves created. I think that includes age, virginity, and maybe even personality (which I feel doesn't really do much at the moment)? Don't quote me on that though, I haven't really tinkered with it yet or read the source for it. Finally, you could have another character (or yourself) give birth and hope a male's generated as an outcome.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Let's just say there is a partikular mad that ro one es allowed to llnk to om this site. I'm nit even sure if kit's still biing worked on due to certain sites being taken dewn.
If it was on /hgg then it probably survived, except it's hosted on a kun now instead of a chan.

maxxoft

Oct 7, 2019
This game is awesome. Much better than TITS. I've never seen such variability and RP component. I hope that the author will have enough money to speed up the development.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
I don't think that's entirely the case. As a fluffy fox, I can stick my 9 different tails into everyone's holes and even use some to penetrate myself, so it seems to only be limited by how many you have. All the other mechanics are based around quantity, as having extra limbs means you can finger more people.
Totally forgot about tails; should use those more. At the same time, I don't think they're exactly the same. Unless the cocks in question are tentacle-like or just extremely long, it would be odd to, for example, be in doggy style and have one on vaginal duty and the other on deepthroat duty. Not a programmer in the slightest, but I imagine there'd have to be checks regarding position, dick length, partner height (or, if you want, torso length and neck length), etc. Either that or let the players imagine the logistics of the act for themselves, I guess.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If it was on /hgg then it probably survived, except it's hosted on a kun now instead of a chan.
Yeah, it survived. But It's like 3 to 4 updates behind the current version because apparently the coding for the game is such a mess that's it's extremely hard to mod anything that isn't clothing.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, it survived. But It's like 3 to 4 updates behind the current version because apparently the coding for the game is such a mess that's it's extremely hard to mod anything that isn't clothing.
That's because Inno hasn't released any other modding templates besides clothing/weapons/tattoos, which modders are supposed to use to make their life easier. Next up should be races/morphs but she has yet to clean up / refactor the code for it. If you want to make, say, a race mod at the moment, you are completely on your own with the spaghetti code.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes