JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Sorry if these have been addressed already, but I'm a bit lost on a few things:
1) What's this Offspring Map people are mentioning? I didn't know there was a particular way to find your character's children, so I'd just been searching randomly.
2) Are Clitoral Insertion and Urethral Penetration implemented? The text implies it's possible, but I've yet to see any options actually related to it. It just seems odd to have details talking about it in before the actual ability, since this makes players run around in circles looking for non-existent content if they like it.
3) Does giving a slave the job of "Test Subject" actually apply alterations? I haven't noticed anything happening with the one I assigned yet, so I wasn't sure.
4) Are imported character slaves supposed to have different ages than what they were created as? I had a few in early 20s import with mid-late 30s.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry if these have been addressed already, but I'm a bit lost on a few things:
1) What's this Offspring Map people are mentioning? I didn't know there was a particular way to find your character's children, so I'd just been searching randomly.
2) Are Clitoral Insertion and Urethral Penetration implemented? The text implies it's possible, but I've yet to see any options actually related to it. It just seems odd to have details talking about it in before the actual ability, since this makes players run around in circles looking for non-existent content if they like it.
3) Does giving a slave the job of "Test Subject" actually apply alterations? I haven't noticed anything happening with the one I assigned yet, so I wasn't sure.
4) Are imported character slaves supposed to have different ages than what they were created as? I had a few in early 20s import with mid-late 30s.
1) Town hall a couple spaces north of the mansion, bring a good amount of cash since it's one of the priciest things you can buy atm.
2) No clit pen yet but for the urethral stuff you just need to find/tf someone to have less than "extremely tight" or whatever the default on the "unusual" orifices is.
3) Today's update should make them more frequent.
4) Not that I know of.

Reactions: JackH13

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
1) Town hall a couple spaces north of the mansion, bring a good amount of cash since it's one of the priciest things you can buy atm.
2) No clit pen yet but for the urethral stuff you just need to find/tf someone to have less than "extremely tight" or whatever the default on the "unusual" orifices is.
3) Today's update should make them more frequent.
4) Not that I know of.
Thanks.
1) I haven't actually been to Town Hall yet for some reason.
2) Not sure how to do that though, since I was experimenting with features, I used potions to Max elasticity and Min plasticity on my slaves. Never came across an option for using them...
3) Saw that right after I posted! : P
4) Huh, wonder why it happens then...

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
You know, each time this game is updated it has become tradition to read the entire changelog.

Say what you want about this game, but the Dev really does do a LOT of work--- even though content has been missing for like 394859 years and combat is still a wash.

Needs more combat perks/passive perks. Melee Damage with Soldier is stupid OP. Magic needs buffs.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
I think it's really telling to Inno's community values that any given update usually has a steady third or half dedicated to clothing/items or mods, which can only do clothing/items. clothing/items have no content outside of the inventory screen and your own imagination.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks.
1) I haven't actually been to Town Hall yet for some reason.
2) Not sure how to do that though, since I was experimenting with features, I used potions to Max elasticity and Min plasticity on my slaves. Never came across an option for using them...
3) Saw that right after I posted! : P
4) Huh, wonder why it happens then...
2) Check that urethal content is enabled - on main screen -> content option -> sex&fetishes. And you need to increase capacity first, elasticity for streching and plasticity for how quickly return to original form.
4) most likely a bug, maybe not. Inno fixing that crap constanly.

Since when could you get fucked by Vicky?

...And what do I need to do for it?
After saving Artur go talk with him about package delivery.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Since when could you get fucked by Vicky?

...And what do I need to do for it?
After you rescue Arthur and get him a room at Lilaya's, talk to him about his experiments and he'll tell you that Vicky has acquired an item for him. When you go there, an event will trigger that unlocks sex with Vicky (I won't spoil it for you, it's such a wholesome, heartwarming family-friendly scene).

Have you not completed a playthrough yet? It's the same conversation where he tells you that you need to speak with Lyssieth.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.8.1 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.8.1 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
27 May 22:52

Hello once again,

As you might have noticed if you've tried playing v0.3.8, there were several major bugs in the inventory & enchanting system, which were causing the game to either immediately become unresponsive, or display unusual behaviour later on during play (caused by ongoing errors being thrown in the background). I've fixed these major issues, along with several others which were not game-breaking, but still annoying.

There will probably still be another hotfix on Friday to address some more of the minor issues which remain in this version. If I instead decide to roll those fixes into the next preview version, I'll still be making another post on Friday to let you know what my plans are for v0.3.8.5 and v0.3.9, so I'll see you then!

P.S. Thank you all again for your support, and I'll make sure to respond to the private messages that I've received here on SubscribeStar tomorrow! ^^
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So that bit about demons accepting TF potions, does that mean we can finally have the demonic animal forms like making a minotaur, hellhound, vargr or fury?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes