NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How does bimbo fetish work? What does bimbo fetish do?
Inserts random "uh"s and "like"s in their speech. Tbh it's a bit weird as a fetish, I think it's supposed to be reworked into another mannerism like slovenly and stutter at some point in the future.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Inserts random "uh"s and "like"s in their speech. Tbh it's a bit weird as a fetish, I think it's supposed to be reworked into another mannerism like slovenly and stutter at some point in the future.
Strange, through the menu of fetishes on the phone I received this fetish, but did not notice such changes

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
What you're missing here is how the game actually works. There's no AI, just branching dialogue trees.

So, a sex scene with a random NPC plays out according to their kinks affecting the chance that particular actions will be attempted, "building" a sex scene out of the dialogue and descriptions that are then triggered. With those characters, there's no problem with altering their dialogue because that dialogue is totally dependent upon variables in the code plus a bit of RNG.

The interactions with unique NPCs, like Natalya, aren't like that. The only way to create a submissive Natalya, would be for Inno to write a submissive Natalya. What you are asking is the equivalent of someone rewriting the first chapter of 50 Shades of Grey to make Christian Grey a sane non-asshole and then expecting those changes to make the rest of the book change.
that's a great point. That's why I don't really ask for a change, but looking at it from withing a game world pov. I actually liked the way some of the quest kinda give you different ways to solve them, whether it's using a fetish you don't like or choosing to say fuck that.

I've seen the other games with similar wide variety of of appeals and fetishes, but all of them forces all of them on you. While this game tries to allow you more freedom in everything, that's why I find it a bit funny when you can't do it but I by no means want the dev to have to rewrite those texts. From what I've seen, I can easily avoid consensual sexual encounter I don't want and at some point of the game you don't really lose unless you want to.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Tbh it's a bit weird as a fetish
Because getting fucked with a strapon by a catgirl as punishment for sniffing your half-demon not-aunt's panties is so much more vanilla ...

But yeah, bimbofication has almost no effect in-game other than affecting speech and allowing you to auto-win one of the Harpy Nest encounters. But really, it's difficult to see how it could be implemented more meaningfully given the game's current structure.

Just to look how another game handles bimbofication, in Hard Times in Hornstown there is a path the MC can take where they are tricked into being bimbofied. It's kind of an alternate ending to the game as it locks you out of continuing the main story, but opens up some alternate scenarios, like the possibility of getting lost every time the MC tries to travel to a new location.

• Haha
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Because getting fucked with a strapon by a catgirl as punishment for sniffing your half-demon not-aunt's panties is so much more vanilla ...
No, because it's now the only speech modifier that's handled as a fetish while doing nothing else. It wasn't a value judgement of the concept you'd easily recognize one of those, they usually involve flamethrowers.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Jokes man, just jokes. Kink-shaming on this site would be the definition of throwing stones from a glass house.

But it seems to me that a more meaningful implementation of bimbofication would be hampered by exactly the same considerations that prevent sideplots where the MC is actually enslaved: it would derail the player's ability to continue the main story and thus be a de facto "bad end".

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Increased mod support is pretty cool. Right now, you can get a ton of different clothes/weapons/tattoos from mods, and nothing else really. Because the game doesn't support any other kind of mods. But it would be cool to see new spells or new species, etc. added through modding, so I appreciate Inno taking time to work on that.

Also, I always expect delays of at least a week for any update, that's priced in by now.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
I kind of hope mod support's what it sounds like it might be cracked up to be. There are so many great ideas that the Innoxia probably can't touch due to priorities. Like more slave stuff. Lack of visible in game slave interaction kinda sucks. What if there was a job, with like a 1 or 2 slot availability for being a task mistress/master, and the slaves with said job go around making sure all the other slaves are in line doing their job. Preferably with liberal use of the dick. The only reason I fill my house with horny sluts is to see them fuck anyway.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.8.5 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.8.5 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
26 JUN 16:52
Version 0.3.8.5 Preview Release

Hello again!

I'm sorry about the delays leading up to this release, and for how long it's taken me to get this preview release ready. I've been feeling a little under the weather recently, and I've been struggling to get as much done as I'm normally able to.

Anyway, I've got a few bugs and other things fixed in this version, as well as adding the framework for the Enforcer Dominion alleyways encounter. That encounter still contains mostly placeholder dialogue (sorry...), but I'll get it all filled in for the next release.

In addition to this, there is a new portrait of Rose in the game, drawn by UltraBondageFairy ( ). DSG has also updated a lot of their Enforcer clothing which was added in previous versions, and has additionally made a set of 'kitty lingerie' (consisting of 5 new clothing items).

I'm going to have to spend at least the next few days resting, so taking account of that, I'll try to get the full version of v0.3.9 out on July 15th. I'll make a post to let you know what that will include mid-next week, so I'll see you again then!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
This game seem interesting, temped to play

I hope this message reaches you in time, but: D-d-don't! Just wait until 4.0 release, where there's claims the dev will actually advance the story. I played this game early last year and have been waiting ever since for there to be something added that will actually make it worth going back and playing again. So far, these updates are filled with flavor text. Other people that were unfortunate enough to have played before me have been waiting even longer. Years, I think. I'm pretty sure dev has said one time that I'm aware of that they would advance the story on an earlier update, but then pushed back the goal post to 4.0--and I'm not entirely certain it won't happen again. Do yourself a favor and just wait until Inno is done adding pointless things that create a bug with one update, then fixing those bugs in the next, then removing/tweaking it in another update.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes