kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
so has anyone made a mod site for this game because looking for mods is a bitch when they aren't all in one place!
if you have place a link for it in OP please

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Added modding support for adding clothing/weapon sets (look in 'res/mods/innoxia/setBonuses/template.xml' and 'res/setBonuses/innoxia/enforcer.xml' for examples).

Added modding support for adding status effects (look in 'res/mods/innoxia/statusEffects/set_template.xml' and 'res/statusEffects/innoxia/set_kitty.xml' for examples).
I already know what I will be doing latter.

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
1. Yes, but you need the Hypnowatch, which you get from advancing the main quest enough to get Arthur, then a minor side quest to get an item that changes people's sexualities. To specify which gender you want the target to be attracted to you want to enchant the watch first.
I did this to scarlet before i gave her back to Helena, But right after Scarlet had gone back to her original sexuality.

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Why is this latest update making my computer run like a toaster, i've played this before with no problems.

Wth.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I did this to scarlet before i gave her back to Helena, But right after Scarlet had gone back to her original sexuality.
At the time Chaotics19 posted that, the Helena sidequest was not available. Scarlett, if you chose to enslave her, was basically like any other enslaved NPC (though with art). I suppose you could edit the save directly if you want, but currently all changes made to Scarlett while she's enslaved - apart from Affection - seem to be "undone" when she is freed.

I presume this is to make the custom dialogue with Scarlett that occurs during the Helena quest easier to do.

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
At the time Chaotics19 posted that, the Helena sidequest was not available. Scarlett, if you chose to enslave her, was basically like any other enslaved NPC (though with art). I suppose you could edit the save directly if you want, but currently all changes made to Scarlett while she's enslaved - apart from Affection - seem to be "undone" when she is freed.

I presume this is to make the custom dialogue with Scarlett that occurs during the Helena quest easier to do.
Would be nice if you could hypno her after the fact then, But when i try to do so my char tries to give her the watch instead of using it.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Would be nice if you could hypno her after the fact then, But when i try to do so my char tries to give her the watch instead of using it.
Yeah, because the slave/companion mechanics no longer apply to her. The game treats her as a unique NPC.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
> Added framework for Enforcer Dominion alleyway encounter (1% chance of it triggering). Most of the dialogue is still placeholder, but it should be functionally complete.

The primary theme of this update was enforcers. Who can now show up in a random encounter with a 1% chance on specific tiles only. With placeholder text. Priorities.

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Can you eat ass in this game or is it meant for the peasantry?

Edit: this game is surprisingly really well made, the dev is talented

Last edited:

MihailD

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone, you can tell what materials it is worth looking at and studying to understand how the system of the respected creator of the game works, it just has a great potential and I really liked it, but I won’t know where to start, I will be grateful for your advice. (I apologize for the text , English is not native to me, I'm sitting through Google translator)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
> Added framework for Enforcer Dominion alleyway encounter (1% chance of it triggering). Most of the dialogue is still placeholder, but it should be functionally complete.

The primary theme of this update was enforcers. Who can now show up in a random encounter with a 1% chance on specific tiles only. With placeholder text. Priorities.
Except this isn't a full update, it's a snapshot intended only for subscribers. It's incomplete, by definition. Bugfixes and the like are a sensible thing for Innoxia to have been spending her time on. This way, she can get some feedback on any bugs left and get a feel for any structural issues regarding the new content (like that 1% chance; way too low).

The filling in of the placeholders isn't so much of an issue given the general quality of Inno's writing.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes