Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I kinda wish Npc's would have a bigger reaction to their family members other than the MC, but I get it that would take quite a bit of work to impliment

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I kinda wish Npc's would have a bigger reaction to their family members other than the MC, but I get it that would take quite a bit of work to impliment
Ah yeah, tried f a woman with her daughter in my party and she just watched me f her mother, nothing different than usual so kinda wishing there was something too.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Khaitoh

The official name of North Korea is the Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea. SordidDreams' point was that just because someone describes something as possessing a particular quality or attribute doesn't mean it actually does. It's an analogy I've used myself at times.

It was misplaced in this instance, since I wasn't claiming that LT is an RPG simply because Inno describes it as such.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Well, I just re-checked and she's into masculine or feminine, likes incestuous sex but she just doesn't give a fuck about his father although she worships me.

Edit: I remembered seeing one of my sons who "craves" for my body and went to his location, but for some reason he won't show up, I found him before getting an arcane offspring map so I tried that and I just spawned a different one in the same cell.. Gddammit.

Edit 2: found an older save, the first one who I can have sex with has incestuous as"Love" and not just "Like"... probably coz of that.
Are you playing the new version per chance? If so, don't forget to enabled incest content in the game's settings (Game Content > Sex & Fetishes) as its usually off by default in every new release. If that doesn't do it then it may be a bug.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Ah yeah, tried f a woman with her daughter in my party and she just watched me f her mother, nothing different than usual so kinda wishing there was something too.
Just imagine the reaction in this forum if Inno wrote "I will delay 0.4 to implement more incest related dialogue" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Noeder

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Are you playing the new version per chance? If so, don't forget to enabled incest content in the game's settings (Game Content > Sex & Fetishes) as its usually off by default in every new release. If that doesn't do it then it may be a bug.
Latest version... I got that enabled since one of my sons want to have sex with me but since my char doesn't have a vagina, that wasn't really ideal xD (Not that I can't grow one and won't let him fuck me but, I just don't feel like it xD). So I searched and searched for my daughters from "Named" chars and haven't found someone who is as interested in my body as that one son... probably try with other daughters even from unnamed one and see if it would be likely if they have the incestuous sex as love and not just like.

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
snip

Edit 2: found an older save, the first one who I can have sex with has incestuous as"Love" and not just "Like"... probably coz of that.
Yeah, your child needs to 'love' the incest fetish in order to be receptive to having sex with you. When enchanting a mystery kink, set it to 'boost', rather than 'minor boost' to add the fetish proper.
Then when speaking to them, there should be a paragraph saying 'they are looking hungrily at you' rather than 'any affection shown is just your relationship'

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Found an exploit; if you try to Enchant an item when you have a merchant trade window open, when you go back to the trade window it's no longer "buy", it's "take" as if you were dealing with a companion or the like. This allows you to take a merchant's entire stock and their money, and also allows you to feed them potions.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Zurrlock
Already been reported on the blog. For the record, Inno doesn't frequent these forums so if you want to report bugs/glitches/other issues, you are better off going straight to the Discord or GitHub and posting it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zurrlock

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah, see, this is exactly what I was afraid of in terms of expanding the game. She's talking about taking away elementals to introduce them properly in a later quest. So in other words, not adding to the game, simply taking what already exists and spreading it out. One of the things I love about LT is how concentrated everything is. A lot of games in development are like that, with all the mechanics and systems already present in a very compact package that's a ton of fun, and then the later stages of development basically consist of adding more filler and diluting the experience.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, see, this is exactly what I was afraid of in terms of expanding the game. She's talking about taking away elementals to introduce them properly in a later quest. So in other words, not adding to the game, simply taking what already exists and spreading it out. One of the things I love about LT is how concentrated everything is. A lot of games in development are like that, with all the mechanics and systems already present in a very compact package that's a ton of fun, and then the later stages of development basically consist of adding more filler and diluting the experience.
Its unfortunate, but I also have to recognize that LT, for all its bells and whistles, has always been a bit too ambitious for a single person to tackle. Inno refuses to hire a team so dedicated help is out of the question as well. LT was and still is her first game - when you start off you have a very naive perception of how things work, what you're capable of, and how much time it really takes to get things done. She has had 4 years to get some experience under her belt and realize some "fat" needs to be shed off in order to deliver a better, more compact experience... and increase the likelihood of it ever being finished.

For all the praise it gets, one of the most common complaints is precisely about as "wide as an ocean and as deep as a puddle" it feels. There are a lot of mechanics in place yet only a handful of them have any meat to them, so to speak. For all the morphs that exist, how many are truly recognized by the game? If we visit Ralph, Finch, or anyone else as a human and later as a demon, do they say anything? Aside from the demons and half-demons directly related to that quest, does anyone say anything about our transformation? No. Some of the fetishes in the fetish window do absolutely nothing and are impossible to level. And leveling those that do work changes nothing in your game.

Another complaint I've seen is how little incentive there is to step outside of Dominion, as everything is basically concentrated in the starting area. TiTs used to have a similar problem as well - the early game felt rich and detailed but the further you went the more barren it got. This doesn't mean she's not going to make more content like you say, but it does make sense to spread some of what she has already done to future areas. Centaurs, for example, were released early partially to facilitate the implementation of ferals, which are coming up during the Foloi Fields area. This may also be why the game feels so wide and shallow, as she starts by adding a lot of features and mechanics early and expanding them at a later date.

Are more things going to be scrapped in the future, as you suspect? Maybe. And as unfortunate as that may be for some, I'd rather have quality over quantity, at least for the official release. You are free to mod and jack up your game once the modding templates are released. For now, Inno has made a fundamental step in realizing her limitations and making a tough decision to let go of one thing to benefit other parts of her game. We're still going to have temporary companions, like Claire, but in exceptional circumstances.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Are more things going to be scrapped in the future, as you suspect? Maybe. And as unfortunate as that may be for some, I'd rather have quality over quantity, at least for the official release.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, though. I want quality over quantity too, which is precisely why I don't like expanding the game world for no real reason, then taking existing mechanics and systems out of early areas and transplating them into later ones just so there's something to do in them. That's adding quantity, not quality.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
That's exactly what I'm talking about, though. I want quality over quantity too, which is precisely why I don't like expanding the game world for no real reason, then taking existing mechanics and systems out of early areas and transplating them into later ones just so there's something to do in them. That's adding quantity, not quality.
I edited my comment to add an extra paragraph I thought important, it's precisely about this. Not sure if you saw it.

I look at it from a different perspective - I feel like Inno prefers to add a bunch of things early on so she can expand upon them at a later date. What if content X was never meant to be part of the starting zone but she added it anyway to make her life easier later on? Like I said above, the centaurs were an early addition partially to make feral implementation more manageable. This will happen during the Foloi Field expansion.

What if some of TF items we have available now are later transposed to more thematically correct areas? You have to reach the Savannah area to become a lion or a zebra morph, for example. In my mind, that would make sense, but I know it won't be welcomed by everyone. IIRC the original plan was only to have a handful of morphs available at the beginning, I don't know why Inno decided to release so many now nor why she prioritized these particular morphs over others highly sought after.

Also, just because she's transposing some of the previous content to newer areas doesn't mean she's not going to add new content in them. One thing doesn't invalidate the other. I think this is about different strategies and approaches to development - you'd probably take it easy and add things gradually as you went, Inno, apparently, likes to add a bunch of stuff and spread some of it out. I see pros and cons in both.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Inkheepurr

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
What if content X was never meant to be part of the starting zone but she added it anyway to make her life easier later on?
I don't think it matters what was or wasn't meant to be. The only thing that matters is what was. If making the game larger comes at the cost of making the starting area worse, I'm not convinced that's such a good trade-off.

As you said, Inno bit off more than she could chew, and it makes sense to cut stuff. Why not cut the overworld? Dominion has more than enough empty tiles to fit several decades worth of story and/or smut content. That's what I'd do if I was making this game. Less breadth, more depth. Precisely to counter the "wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" issue. Making the game larger and distributing the content sparser is making that issue worse, not better.

What if some of TF items we have available now are later transposed to more thematically correct areas? You have to reach the Savannah area to become a lion or a zebra morph, for example.
That sounds very likely, yes, and it's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Also, just because she's transposing some of the previous content to newer areas doesn't mean she's not going to add new content in them. One thing doesn't invalidate the other.
That's technically true, but like I said earlier, I struggle to think of mechanics to add. The transformation system seems pretty complete to me, as does the combat system. Sure, you could always add in more morphs and weapons, I guess, but those are not nearly as exciting as unlocking the ability to change your body or your sexual orientation. As a transformation game, LT caters to the fantasy of being able to remake every aspect of yourself. Well, we can do that already, so from that point of view the game is complete, and there are no other character attributes whose transformations could be unlocked. We can already alter every orifice and even some things that are not orifices (like nipples, wtf is up with that). What are we going to unlock in the next town, the ability to alter and penetrate our nostrils? See what I mean about there not being much left to add? So the only option to make the later areas not feel completely empty is to take away things we have already and give them back later, but to anyone who's played the early versions that's not going to feel good.

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Wow they're taking away the one unique thing the game had... that sucks, honeslty it was the one meaningful way to feel like you had an actual interesting relationship with a character.

Reactions: B2B2

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
A post on this thread made one and a half years before I joined this site that you've linked to for reason unknown?
Oh, I see. The URL contains a page number, which is dependent on your posts-per-page setting. Well, that's dumb. Anyway, it's the post where you claim that LT is an RPG because Inno says it is. This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-3-8-5-innoxia.3564/post-3746895
Of course, you knew perfectly well what post I was referring to since you, y'know, made it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes