regicide123

May 3, 2019
Companion content is now locked behind a toggle in gameplay options, and is disabled by default. No further support for companions will be added going forwards, as accounting for companion variations, both in the writing and dialogue framework, was taking a huge amount of time and slowing down the pace of the game's development too much.
Sad, now I won't be able to OTK max level enemies

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
No new quest Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Nah, just gotta wait...

Still, more diversity with the Enforcer sets... can be a time-waster xD

Wish we could color dye weapons in any color we like and have their respective elements looks like a “glow“ effect instead (So I can color my Katana‘s blade in full black muhehehehe...

Lesse in-game whichever else has noticeable changes.

Reactions: Barri

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Waiting patiently to a time when i can finally roams the wide world outside the city and meet capturable npcs that aren't muggers or prostitutes

Jan 7, 2019
half a year and i am still waiting for a the new story content this dev just enjoys making small and stupid improvements to this game almost feels like the dev is milking at this point.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to transform/customize the prostitutes before ya send'em to the brothel? Or afterward?
You can feed them transformative potions from your inventory during sex (as of version 0.3.8.1, haven't tested newer).

Is there any reason to pay off prostitutes fine?
You get either an arcane taser or an enforcer's baton, which are unobtainable otherwise AFAIK (as of version 0.3.8.1, haven't tested newer).

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Companion content is now locked behind a toggle in gameplay options, and is disabled by default. No further support for companions will be added going forwards, as accounting for companion variations, both in the writing and dialogue framework, was taking a huge amount of time and slowing down the pace of the game's development too much. "

This has to be a joke at this point. THAT slows development? But the tail size of some deers, fucking enforcer uniforms (for 2 consecutive updates that's the main focus ffs!) or the oral orifice not stretching enough didn't? God fucking dammit, all the other times I could read the changelog with a certain chuckle and chill, but this is almost infuriatingly stupid.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
"Companion content is now locked behind a toggle in gameplay options, and is disabled by default. No further support for companions will be added going forwards, as accounting for companion variations, both in the writing and dialogue framework, was taking a huge amount of time and slowing down the pace of the game's development too much. "

This has to be a joke at this point. THAT slows development? But the tail size of some deers, fucking enforcer uniforms (for 2 consecutive updates that's the main focus ffs!) or the oral orifice not stretching enough didn't? God fucking dammit, all the other times I could read the changelog with a certain chuckle and chill, but this is almost infuriatingly stupid.
Yes, quadrupling the number of variations you have to write for Every. Single. Scene. in the game has a bit more impact on development than changing 1 variable or copy-pasting some files a huge uniform nerd gave you. Who would have thought ... :FacePalm:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Back in my day, when I was a kid, leaving town by the North Gate you would see a sign that said
"Area not completed. Come back in version 2.2"

Now it says "be patient, we will have that area completed in version 0.14.8.9 revision 7"

Times are a changin folks

Reactions: B2B2 and Egoryan

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, quadrupling the number of variations you have to write for Every. Single. Scene. in the game has a bit more impact on development than changing 1 variable or copy-pasting some files a huge uniform nerd gave you. Who would have thought ... :FacePalm:
It is kind of a valid point. Or it would be, if there was actually any content released in recognizable past that was be affected by this issue.
I can only hope that it was the thought of having to deal with variations that stopped developer from progress.
Also no companions means a good chunk of possible interesting interactions just went out of the window. It is a major bummer and cripples the future prospects quite a bit. I really really hope it will be worth it.

The progress in general is pretty disappointing lately, especially paired with developer saying it is his/her full time job (see subscribestar). I am not surprised people are starting to get annoyed being bamboozled by yet another update in a row.

Reactions: Mossrock

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Heh, wait for us to get “outside” we’ll get the freaking Army, Navy, and the Air Force!

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It is kind of a valid point. Or it would be, if there was actually any content released in recognizable past that was be affected by this issue.
I can only hope that it was the thought of having to deal with variations that stopped developer from progress.
Also no companions means a good chunk of possible interesting interactions just went out of the window. It is a major bummer and cripples the future prospects quite a bit. I really really hope it will be worth it.

The progress in general is pretty disappointing lately, especially paired with developer saying it is his/her full time job (see subscribestar). I am not surprised people are starting to get annoyed being bamboozled by yet another update in a row.
It's one step towards a linear game what next stop further work on transformations, weapons or armour as they would speed up the game.

We get older and this game is closer to being abandoned or 'The End' (abandoned by putting 'The End' at in the middle of the story without finishing the game properly)

EDIT: 09:11 PM

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

Well, it's kind of the whole point that the impact was disproportionate compared to what the player ended up seeing as content. And yes, being a black hole on motivation didn't help any either.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes