Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Looking at this it just seems like half the interesting content is being removed and made non compatible to work on content I have no interest in, the main story is honestly sort of a grind and areas outside the main hub don't really interest me all that much.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Wow they're taking away the one unique thing the game had... that sucks, honeslty it was the one meaningful way to feel like you had an actual interesting relationship with a character.
Technically, she's not really removing anything. The content is still there but from now onwards you have to enable it beforehand to gain access to it. It's basically just another toggle. What's really happening here is that Inno is no longer expanding or adding content related to party/companion stuff.

You can still summon elementals to fight (you're going to be able to talk and have sex with them too, though these need to re-implemented to accommodate the changes), you just can't walk downtown with one in two anymore. Later on, she will add a more lore-friendly way to acquire said spells, but they're not gone, the ones preset in-game right now are just placeholders. And temporary companions are a thing too, like Claire. Those weren't scrapped either.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Later on, she will add a more lore-friendly way to acquire said spells
I wasn't aware the spellbooks were lore-unfriendly. There's nothing I recall anywhere in the game to indicate that elementals are somehow special and need to be acquired in a special way.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I wasn't aware the spellbooks were lore-unfriendly. There's nothing I recall anywhere in the game to indicate that elementals are somehow special and need to be acquired in a special way.
Taken from Inno's own post.
Elementals will also be getting a rework, and while they will no longer be summoned as persistent companions, they will still function in the same manner during combat. I will also be adding a way to start an interaction scene with them, so you'll still be able to have sex with them and talk to them about things. I'll be greatly expanding this once again once I get to the stage in the game where Elementals will be properly unlocked in a lore-friendly way (the current elemental spell books are just temporary).
It's probably related or the exact same situation why teleportation spells are considered 'illegal' and restricted to select individuals and factions. The only way to acquire teleportation is through a special quest or by cheating and I'm guessing the same applies (or will apply) to elementals. Need to do something special to be able to summon one.

What I'm curious to know is whether we're going to see this lore-friendly method being implemented early in the game or further into the story. Because right now you can use the elementals to bypass the imp guards at the fortresses. Its not much but it's one of their uses. Is it going to get retconned?

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Taken from Inno's own post.

It's probably related or the exact same situation why teleportation spells are considered 'illegal' and restricted to select individuals and factions. The only way to acquire teleportation is through a special quest or by cheating and I'm guessing the same applies (or will apply) to elementals. Need to do something special to be able to summon one.

What I'm curious to know is whether we're going to see this lore-friendly method being implemented early in the game or further into the story. Because right now you can use the elementals to bypass the imp guards at the fortresses. Its not much but it's one of their uses. Is it going to get retconned?
There's demon options at the fortresses that are only relevant on repeat encounters, so could go either way.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah, I get that, what I'm saying is there's nothing in the game currently to indicate elementals are illegal or rare or anything. So it's not so much a case of "I'm going to make elementals hard to get to conform to the lore" and more a case of "I'm going to make up new lore to justify making elementals hard to get".

Judging by the phrasing of "once I get to the stage in the game where Elementals will be properly unlocked", I'm guessing elementals aren't going to be available in the starting town. As for the imp fortress option, since you're not going to be able to have elementals as permanent companions anyway, I'm guessing that encounter is going to have to be recoded and the elemental use will probably get removed. Or maybe it's going to be kept for imported characters who know the spell sooner than they're supposed to, similar to how Mass Effect 2 still has dialogue for certain party members in missions that have to be done before those party members become available, and the only way to hear those lines is to cheat the party member in early.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, I get that, what I'm saying is there's nothing in the game currently to indicate elementals are illegal or rare or anything. So it's not so much a case of "I'm going to make elementals hard to get to conform to the lore" and more a case of "I'm going to make up new lore to justify making elementals hard to get".
We don't really have any details on her intentions so your guess is as good as mine. It's one of the quirks of playing a WIP - anything and everything is subject to change. I mean, how many times have I revamped, added, rebooted and/or retconned lore in my own worlds and stories, just to make that shiny new concept, character, or interest fit in - pfff, I've lost count. I've also heard that the angel lore is going to be revamped at some point, whether that's just a guess or actually happening I have no clue.

Basically, she seems to have a general idea of where she wants the story to go but the devil is in the details and those could very well be subject to change as time goes on.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Except them being rare and powerful enough to immediately send a couple Imps into a brown alert (that scene already has a variation for summoning btw). It's also not exactly a new plan.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Except them being rare and powerful enough to immediately send a couple Imps into a brown alert (that scene already has a variation for summoning btw). It's also not exactly a new plan.
That scene has always seemed rather weird and out-of-place to me given how easily a low-level elemental keels over when fighting a group of imps, and also given that groups of imps or even single imps don't show any fear of elementals at all during normal encounters. But that's a perennial problem present in basically all video games, it's the old "let's whip out an iron dagger and attempt to mug the dragonborn decked out in full daedric gear" situation. Someday, someone is going to make a game that handles NPC respect for and/or fear of the player in a systemic way rather than only in a few select, specially scripted situations.

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
This sucks. I enjoy the party interactions a lot. But there were already several encounters where your party members couldn't participate in sex. So all unique NPCs going forward will only be involved in solo sexual encounters, excepts when there's two or more NPCs. And since random encounters already have party member support, I think fighting random nagas/dragons/dolphins/etc. will still allow party members to participate in the encounter, and the resulting sex scene.

So I'll withhold judgement until I see how exactly this works going forward. If this results into a noticeable faster update schedule, it might just be worth it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
That scene has always seemed rather weird and out-of-place to me given how easily a low-level elemental keels over when fighting a group of imps, and also given that groups of imps or even single imps don't show any fear of elementals at all during normal encounters. But that's a perennial problem present in basically all video games, it's the old "let's whip out an iron dagger and attempt to mug the dragonborn decked out in full daedric gear" situation. Someday, someone is going to make a game that handles NPC respect for and/or fear of the player in a systemic way rather than only in a few select, specially scripted situations.
There'll be some steps to address the most egregious 'Bethesda Bandits' issues in the future.
This sucks. I enjoy the party interactions a lot. But there were already several encounters where your party members couldn't participate in sex. So all unique NPCs going forward will only be involved in solo sexual encounters, excepts when there's two or more NPCs. And since random encounters already have party member support, I think fighting random nagas/dragons/dolphins/etc. will still allow party members to participate in the encounter, and the resulting sex scene.

So I'll withhold judgement until I see how exactly this works going forward. If this results into a noticeable faster update schedule, it might just be worth it.
Well, if you get really lucky and find a naga as a dominion alleyway mugger or bring her back home. Random encounters outside will technically be different encounters and would need their own intros and such.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
And since random encounters already have party member support, I think fighting random nagas/dragons/dolphins/etc.
The problem is that none of those races have been added yet, which means Inno would have to make a special line of code for them to show up on group fights (and allow group sex). If I were you I'd lower your expectations. In fact, I think people better prepare themselves for the vast majority of group sex content to be limited to Dominion only (with the exception of temporary companions that will be added at later dates, in different areas). Newer areas would have be coded in to allow group sex. Again, not happening.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
someone know if it possible to get a fetish of your choice? why am I trying to get the "Submissive" fetish but it is impossible. I used 26 mystery kink and nothing.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
someone know if it possible to get a fetish of your choice? why am I trying to get the "Submissive" fetish but it is impossible. I used 26 mystery kink and nothing.
Open your 'phone' menu and buy it directly from the fetish menu.
You can also enchant clothing or the kink potion to give and remover specific kinks to yourself or other npcs.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The problem is that none of those races have been added yet, which means Inno would have to make a special line of code for them to show up on group fights (and allow group sex).
That... sounds like something that should be handled automatically in a well-designed system?

Reactions: Inkheepurr

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Oh, I see. The URL contains a page number, which is dependent on your posts-per-page setting. Well, that's dumb. Anyway, it's the post where you claim that LT is an RPG because Inno says it is. This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-3-8-5-innoxia.3564/post-3746895
Of course, you knew perfectly well what post I was referring to since you, y'know, made it.
At no point have I ever claimed that LT is an RPG "because Inno says it is". Whilst it is possible you might have genuinely been mistaken initially, I have since straight out told you that was not what I was getting at. Inno describing LT as an RPG doesn't mean that it is - as you said - anymore than NK calling itself a democracy means it's democratic.

But if NK wants other people to start taking it's claim to democracy seriously, it would need to hold some elections. Just for starters.

Inno calls LT an RPG. That means that her development should be focusing on providing meaningful player choice that affects the outcome of the main story.

If you continue to lie about my position despite it having been clarified to you twice, I'm simply going to have to stop engaging with you.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Found an exploit; if you try to Enchant an item when you have a merchant trade window open, when you go back to the trade window it's no longer "buy", it's "take" as if you were dealing with a companion or the like. This allows you to take a merchant's entire stock and their money, and also allows you to feed them potions.
I can imagine just taking everything from there storage, emptying their case register and making them drink a potion while the NPC has a poker face.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
If you continue to lie about my position despite it having been clarified to you twice, I'm simply going to have to stop engaging with you.
Please do, because you lying about what your position is despite its clear and unambiguous statement being quoted and linked to you is nothing short of gaslighting.

I can imagine just taking everything from there storage, emptying their case register and making them drink a potion while the NPC has a poker face.
Or just put a bucket over their head to block their line of sight.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.8.6 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.8.6 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Companion content is now locked behind a toggle in gameplay options, and is disabled by default. For more info on this decision refer to this .

Innoxia said:
05 Jul 22:26
Version 0.3.8.6 Preview Hotfix

Hello once again!

For this hotfix, I've managed to completely finish off the alleyway Enforcer encounter, as well as get several bugs fixed. There are also numerous updates to DSG's Enforcer clothing, as well as some minor balance changes and other small things.

As mentioned in the previous post, the other big change in this version is that the ability to have companions in your party is now locked behind a content toggle in the gameplay settings. Accounting for companion content was proving to be too much for me to handle in a reasonable timeframe, so no more dialogue variations or support for companions will be added from now on.

I am planning on reworking the way Elementals function for v0.3.9, but for now, they will continue to function like they always have done (as a persistent companion). I will also be adding more interactions with slaves & friendly occupants in the future (including dating content) to make up for the fact that companion support is being dropped.

There may still be some bugs in this version, but I'm pretty sure that I've caught all of the major ones. The next update will be the full release of v0.3.9, which will be out on the 15th July at the very latest.

Thank you all so much once again for your support! I'll make another post on Wednesday or Thursday to let you know how things are progressing!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes