organord

Jun 10, 2020
race unicorn, weapon witch's broom/imp arcanist's staff but the weapon isn't important for the build
Did you mean Alicorn? It's significantly stronger than Unicorn, and only requires the addition of feathered wings.

Unicorn: 20 Physique, 5 Arcane, 50% Spell Efficiency, 5% Physical Damage, 10% Critical Power
Alicorn: 15 Physique, 15 Arcane, 75% Spell Efficiency, 10% Physical Damage, 50% Critical Power

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Did you mean Alicorn? It's significantly stronger than Unicorn, and only requires the addition of feathered wings.

Unicorn: 20 Physique, 5 Arcane, 50% Spell Efficiency, 5% Physical Damage, 10% Critical Power
Alicorn: 15 Physique, 15 Arcane, 75% Spell Efficiency, 10% Physical Damage, 50% Critical Power
only remembered unicorn stats. you are correct

Reactions: NODOGAN

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
weapon witch's broom/imp arcanist's staff but the weapon isn't important for the build
Yes to Witch's Broom for the unique paralyzation spell; Arcanist's Staff, as far as I can tell, only has a generic enchantment that you can put yourself on literally anything (including the broom).

As for spells, Arcane Arousal, Arcane Cloud, Telepathic Communication, Flash, and Soothing Waters are staples of an arcane spellcaster build in my experience.

Of course, the above only applies if you want an arcane spellcaster build. You could conceivably go for a lust-damage ranged weapon build instead, using a weapon such as the Arousing Lightning Globe or the Arcane Taser. I've never tried building around one of those, but AFAIK there are no races that give ranged weapon bonuses, so basically just go for +lust damage and +ranged damage on your enchantments.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How do you get the "contractor" quest? Haven't played the last update yet.
From the README.txt in the game folder: "Gameplay: Added two new Enforcer characters and a new quest involving them, all of which has been designed by DSG. The start of this quest will randomly trigger in Dominion's street tiles under the following conditions: no arcane storm; main quest is past Brax's section; over 5 days have passed since completing the 'Angry Harpies' quest; time is 17:00-21:00." Added in v3.9.8.

Aug 31, 2020
And pls in Patch 0.5 migrate to Unreal Engine and Grafik Setting like Breeders of the Nephelym ( And don't Chance the Gameplay ! )
I've talked to the dev about artwork, this is awhile ago and they are pretty active on their discord, and from what I've recalled a long time ago. It's just too costly and time efficient for their goals. If I remember correctly it's one person doing all the work. Plus I don't know if the dev can work with Unity as that's a different language. They do have some artwork, but it's not their own and like I said above. To them it might not be worth spending their income on artwork or animations.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Some of the unique NPCs have portraits by different artists. (IIRC Lily is a good example) "Preferred" sets which one shows by default, but you can always rotate amongst all of the artists who have made a portrait for the given character.
Yea I just noticed it after posting that. Apparently just werent talking to NPC's with one until now since i was just roaming around. Seems like it's mostly just Jam though. Easy to switch when looking at it though at least.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to get the Steal, Cleanse and Lilith's Command spells? Or are they not implemented yet?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to get the Steal, Cleanse and Lilith's Command spells? Or are they not implemented yet?
They'll have quests later (*wayyyy* later if you consider what Command really is). They work though if you want to just cheat the books in.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
It's on Dominion Street (non shaded tile). I think you have to clear the Brax thing and the Harpy quest thing first.
And also let five in-game days pass. And the encounter only happens between 5 and 9 in the evening, and not during an arcane storm.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if something like this has been answered, searched for about 30mins and could find nothing related to it or I'm just blind.
Is there anyway of removing unwanted children from the game? I made the mistake of getting two bunny girls pregnant and have like 20 kids on the arcane map. Looking for a way to clean up the map/game either through in-game means or maybe editing the xml if thats the only possible way.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry if something like this has been answered, searched for about 30mins and could find nothing related to it or I'm just blind.
Is there anyway of removing unwanted children from the game? I made the mistake of getting two bunny girls pregnant and have like 20 kids on the arcane map. Looking for a way to clean up the map/game either through in-game means or maybe editing the xml if thats the only possible way.
Win a fight vs your children "remove character" will be one of the options

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes