kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if something like this has been answered, searched for about 30mins and could find nothing related to it or I'm just blind.
Is there anyway of removing unwanted children from the game? I made the mistake of getting two bunny girls pregnant and have like 20 kids on the arcane map. Looking for a way to clean up the map/game either through in-game means or maybe editing the xml if thats the only possible way.
you can do what soulburner said, or go the long way and invite your kids to live in the mansion, wait till they get a job and then tell them to move out and choose not to go to their apartment.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Win a fight vs your children "remove character" will be one of the options
So I have to hunt them down, beat the crap out of them and exile them? Guess I can kiss that BEST DAD coffee mug good bye. Thanks for the info SoulBurner, if you'll excuse me I have to deliver some tough love I guess

Edit: Would be nice for the option to give them some money like 10k or such and have them leave happily to start a new life. Thanks for the extra option kenny.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Sorry if something like this has been answered, searched for about 30mins and could find nothing related to it or I'm just blind.
Is there anyway of removing unwanted children from the game? I made the mistake of getting two bunny girls pregnant and have like 20 kids on the arcane map. Looking for a way to clean up the map/game either through in-game means or maybe editing the xml if thats the only possible way.
Win a fight vs your children "remove character" will be one of the options
Another option is to win the fight and enslave them, then sell them in Slaver Alley.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know where to sell the illegal items? I got too many of them and don't want to just throw them away.
The rat-girl merchant in the gambling den should buy them. I know she buys Biojuice Canisters so it's probable that she'll buy other restricted and illegal items.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Mystery/Curiousity: (y) (LT v0.3.9.9 64-bit .exe; Win7Pro, etc.)
Demon without penis equipped with cockpump.
!BatwPump.png
e-d :)

Edit, Sept24: I think this is a real bug as they keep appearing. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
o.o you can just invite the children to live with you and then remove them when they get a job o.o
Though removing them this way just sends them to the Limbo

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Okay, I've been pretty vocal here about defending the lack of forward progress in the main storyline. I think I might have said a little while back that I was prepared to alter my position should Inno fail to return to the development roadmap once her Patreon obligations were met.

v 4.0 was supposed to be where we finally got some Foloi Fields content with an eye towards moving towards some Elis content.

Instead, we're some race modding and a new race (Hyenas? Really?). Fuck. That. Noise.

I am no longer subscribing to Inno's Subscribestar. I still love the idea of this game and my money is still there. If she wants it, she just needs to get the main quest to Elis.

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
Okay, I've been pretty vocal here about defending the lack of forward progress in the main storyline. I think I might have said a little while back that I was prepared to alter my position should Inno fail to return to the development roadmap once her Patreon obligations were met.

v 4.0 was supposed to be where we finally got some Foloi Fields content with an eye towards moving towards some Elis content.

Instead, we're some race modding and a new race (Hyenas? Really?). Fuck. That. Noise.

I am no longer subscribing to Inno's Subscribestar. I still love the idea of this game and my money is still there. If she wants it, she just needs to get the main quest to Elis.
Listen here, goyim. Start paying m'lady or else.

FakeLife1

Nov 16, 2019
Demons drop/spawn with it fairly frequently. Pretty sure you can buy them from Ralph too.
ok thank and aslo am i doing this right but i enchant mystery kink and made it incest it wont work any step by step idea how it work (need help)

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019

Speaking as someone who's been following this game since it started, I gotta say, "took you long enough."
I've been sitting here staring at the placeholder exits to this dumb city since the game started, but now we're several hundred thousand dollars and a few years in and we're still in the same boring city, fighting the same boring people and having the same boring inconsequential sex with races that don't mean much.
The only major difference between now and then is that there's about 5x as many races and a ton of sub-races, all of which are practically irrelevant, and that there's, like, three fleshed out NPCs.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
ok thank and aslo am i doing this right but i enchant mystery kink and made it incest it wont work any step by step idea how it work (need help)
You need to use the most expensive option that says something like "gives the incest fetish".

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'll try to explain the basics about Enchanting here.

encharrowsfinal.png

After selecting the item you want to enchant and clicking the "Enchant" button actions you'll be presented with this screen.
1. Primary Modifier: It's the category. You'll choose which body part, type of attribute or, in this case, type of fetish you'll be looking at. After doing that move to the next step. Don't worry about misclicking, the only step you can't undo is the last one.
2. Secondary Modifier: Here you'll choose precisely what you'll enchant. Food items items will have the body parts under the chosen category you can modify; drinks and weapons have the attributes; clothes both and special effects. After choosing what you want to change move on to the
3. Boost/Drain Spectrum: Here you'll decide what is being done to that body part/attribute. Special enchantments mostly have defined effects that can't have a negative modifier, they will sometimes use the Drain button nonetheless. When enchanting for fetishes you'll only have 4 options. They are, respectively: Remove fetish, Decrease Interest, Increase Interest and Give Fetish. Choose accordingly.
4. Add Button: After choosing the exact enchantment you want your item to have, click this button. It also displays the cost in essences that will be added to the final price. This step is also reversable, and you can do so on the following area.
5. Enchantment List: All the enchantments currently in the item and to be added will be displayed here, like a shopping cart, with the total cost, limit and name (which you can change) displayed above. Clothes and weapons can be enchanted multiple times, allowing you to remove enchantments already in them, though doing so costs essences. Potions can only be enchanted once, so you should be careful during early game on higher difficulties, when getting items and essences is troublesome. Enchantments added during the current enchanting session that have not yet been confirmed can be removed for free. The essence cost for removing enchantments will be displayed over the X symbol if it applies.
6. Final Product: Hovering your mouse over this icon will display the end result. Check if the item is what you want if you're still unsure and move on.
7. Save/Load Presets: Optional. This button will bring you to a screen similar to the Savegame screen, allowing you to save the potion you are preparing or loading potions saved before. There are no presets but if you use certain potions frequently you should consider making some.
8. Craft Button: Clicking this will confirm the changes made and, if you have only one item of the kind you chose to enchant, will close the enchating window. The button will be greyed out if you don't have enough essences and leaving without clicking it will undo all this process(except saving and deleting potion recipes).

This should cover everything about enchanting that isn't explained in the game. The rest (what is enchanting, what are Essences, how to get them, their lore and their uses) is explained early on.
This is extremely simple stuff, mind you, and anyone with half a brain should be able to comprehend how it works by reading the tooltips and exploring the hud a bit only, but alas, be spoonfed.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes