quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i notice you can have incest with your children :l so i wanted to try it out and i try to do the Enchant a vial of Mystery Kink and put on the incest fetish on one of my and it wont working im guess you cant do it?? or you can idk because when i try it said (random npc name) is not attracted to you?.
Do you fit into their orientation?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hopefully, there will be property available in other areas as if the world opens up.
Will the powers that exist now (the demons) and current land owners allow us--questionable humans of unknown origin--to actually purchase land? :unsure:

Question: How do people in LT identify demons who are completely in human form as demons? o_O

e-d

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Will the powers that exist now (the demons) and current land owners allow us--questionable humans of unknown origin--to actually purchase land? :unsure:

Question: How do people in LT identify demons who are completely in human form as demons? o_O

e-d
We'll just keep coasting by on Lilaya's name. Lowlevel bureaucrats react to it like Vampires to garlic and crosses :cool:

They generally can't, that makes pranking the enforcers so much fun. (Well, I suppose a sufficiently attuned Demon+ could sense your aura or something...)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
My guess is real estate will be limited to renting small apartments in the city or owning bigger lands in the middle of nowhere, as to avoid suspicion. You could also have the player do a quest to keep it all under the wraps or have Lilaya act as the legal owner while you're actually deciding stuff.
Their aura or something, it allows people to recognize you even if you fully change your form in fifteen minutes without having batting an eye. But I'm pretty sure we're the only ones, except the Lilin, and Lilith, of course, capable of turning into humans as demons.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
i might be stuck on this mission call the siren call ._. any tip to find it or where is it
1.Go into submission(the place :p)
2.Go to the Red, blue, and pink alleys to find their associated towers
3.Fight,trick/fight,or sumbit to each of the Towers "Bosses" to get each of their keys
4.Head to the purple alleys and find the tower
5.Deal with the guards
6.Take a look around and then head toward the obvious "Boss Room" (You can get a Imp Doom perk if you challenge them)
7.Save "The Boss" to make things go quicker
8.Head to the top right part of submission
(If you go back to the tower after you completed it you can get the "Dark Siren set" and a Fox Transformation potion(if you didn't get it before)(Also the other three towers "bosses" come back after a while every-time you defeat all three of them)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Just to add a couple of things to Boobsette's post:

3.Fight,trick/fight,or sumbit to each of the Towers "Bosses" to get each of their keys
To "trick" each sub-boss, you'll need:

Pink: The "Nymphomaniac" perk.
Red: The "Martial Artist" perk.
Blue: A powerful slashing weapon.

TBH, most players are going to have "Nymphomaniac" for the extra Essence and Martial Artist because Demonstones are broke AF. It's the weapon that may not fit with your build.

6.Take a look around and then head toward the obvious "Boss Room" (You can get a Imp Doom perk if you challenge them)
An Elemental companion really makes taking out all the Imps easier. By the time you've reached lvl 50, those things are ungodly. Probably the best option is Earth (best protection from Physical damage and you're probably going to want to master that school anyway), but I quite like making my companion a Catte-morph Fire Elemental and calling him "Teaser"...

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The island is inaccessible until you get the quest to go there from Claire. You need to do the slime investigation for her first (i.e. encounter a slime in Submission; not in the Bat Caverns!).
To be clear: you have to encounter a slime who's on a mission from the Slime Queen to transform people into slimes, not just a mugger. Doesn't matter for the quest if you win or lose, you just have to be told about the Slime Queen.

Reactions: Jonlissla

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
To be clear: you have to encounter a slime who's on a mission from the Slime Queen to transform people into slimes, not just a mugger. Doesn't matter for the quest if you win or lose, you just have to be told about the Slime Queen.
You can't encounter a mugger first. The first slime you run into in Submission will always try to transform you and trigger the quest. But it has to be in Submission; if you make your way into the Bat Caverns without encountering one, the slimes down there won't do it.

Reactions: perfectEmpathy

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Just to add a couple of things to Boobsette's post:

To "trick" each sub-boss, you'll need:

Pink: The "Nymphomaniac" perk.
Red: The "Martial Artist" perk.
Blue: A powerful slashing weapon.

TBH, most players are going to have "Nymphomaniac" for the extra Essence and Martial Artist because Demonstones are broke AF. It's the weapon that may not fit with your build.

An Elemental companion really makes taking out all the Imps easier. By the time you've reached lvl 50, those things are ungodly. Probably the best option is Earth (best protection from Physical damage and you're probably going to want to master that school anyway), but I quite like making my companion a Catte-morph Fire Elemental and calling him "Teaser"...
Thanks for adding in the extra info

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Five potential ways they could handle property buying and require that the player have a decent amount of money
1.Make use of those useless stores
2.You can pre-buy an apartment for your Guest/Children when you want them to move out (Choose where they live)
3.Move out into your own "Palace"(City)
4.Move out into your own "Palace"(World-Map)
5.Your own Village/Town/City XD(World Map)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes