Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
now that the slaves and follower has no used i'm droping this game f-
Wait, slaves and followers have no use now? I mean, when it came to battle, the only real use i ever found a follower was as an extra target for the enemies to smack around before putting me down to begin with.

Feb 12, 2020
Wait, slaves and followers have no use now? I mean, when it came to battle, the only real use i ever found a follower was as an extra target for the enemies to smack around before putting me down to begin with.
i got into this game for the fact it allow me to use mutiple charaters for everything from the sex to battle it was fun having them tag along and have there own for simple i used to be able to use my other help to duel f the girls now i can't and that takes 50% of the acts away i came for the group gameplay and its gone its now a game i will never play again

Reactions: e-disfunction

biomike

Jan 18, 2020
i got into this game for the fact it allow me to use mutiple charaters for everything from the sex to battle it was fun having them tag along and have there own for simple i used to be able to use my other help to duel f the girls now i can't and that takes 50% of the acts away i came for the group gameplay and its gone its now a game i will never play again
You still can have followers you just need to turn it on in the options.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say trying out the newest version, is there any place to buy the new transformative items? or you gotta use BUGGY menu to transform into a shark/bear/dragon/etc?
Also happy New Year's Eve to everyone, may 2021 be Kinder (and Lewder) to us all!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Say trying out the newest version, is there any place to buy the new transformative items? or you gotta use BUGGY menu to transform into a shark/bear/dragon/etc?
Also happy New Year's Eve to everyone, may 2021 be Kinder (and Lewder) to us all!
Ralph's has the food and drink associated with all of the new races.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
read what it says yes you can have follower but they do not have there own lines now they just there as background characters and you can't make them have sex with anyone it now only for battle
Not true. If you have the option turned on this only affects content that either didnt have the option already or content made after the update that discontinued the feature. I can still take my companion and have threesomes and orgies with random npcs weather it be through battle, slaves in the mansion, the pillories at the slavers alley, or scripted events that included your companion.

Reactions: HS1990

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Yep. Where problems are going to occur is when we finally get new content. Probably best to use an Elemental companion once we get outside Dominion.

Reactions: NODOGAN

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Yep. Where problems are going to occur is when we finally get new content. Probably best to use an Elemental companion once we get outside Dominion.
even with the elemental companion you'll never be able to do the things you're currently able to do with regular companions (Inno has completely blocked out bringing elementals into sexual situations outside of just with you thanks to this new passive/active form stuff). If orgies are completely off the table now outside of scripted events then thats extremely disappointing.

Reactions: B2B2

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
True, but my point is that - seeing as you can't do any of that stuff either way - just go with the more-powerful Elemental.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone else had this happen: in the middle of recieveing anal sex from my pegataur son, who is into incestous acts and anal, he suddenly stop liking anal and went into rape mode. This resulted in him despising me and affection dropped to -200.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone else had this happen: in the middle of recieveing anal sex from my pegataur son, who is into incestous acts and anal, he suddenly stop liking anal and went into rape mode. This resulted in him despising me and affection dropped to -200.
You had sex for too long and they wanted to stop.

Feb 12, 2020
Not true. If you have the option turned on this only affects content that either didnt have the option already or content made after the update that discontinued the feature. I can still take my companion and have threesomes and orgies with random npcs weather it be through battle, slaves in the mansion, the pillories at the slavers alley, or scripted events that included your companion.
be real i try to get it to work and was unable to so maybe i just had really bad luck on the trait rolls

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes