anon707

Jun 13, 2018
be real i try to get it to work and was unable to so maybe i just had really bad luck on the trait rolls
its not about traits, just turn the companion option on in the gameplay settings. look. javaw_2021-01-04_03-43-36.png
and i have these on for safe measure
javaw_2021-01-04_03-44-03.png

proof:
javaw_2021-01-04_03-05-58.png
my companion with me with the option to pay for a prostitute for the both of us

sex:
javaw_2021-01-04_03-22-44.png

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
but it lack some functionality from CoC like inflatable belly's etc
Lilith's Throne has inflation, but you might have to enable it. Make sure that "Content Options" -> "Sex & Fetishes" -> "Cum Inflation" is switched on and it should work.

Also, keep in mind that the impact of it is also going to depend on the character's cum expulsion and capacity. You can affect this by using the debug menu (for the player character), using transformation potions, or commissioning slaves from Helena with gifted happy sacks.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Lilith's Throne has inflation, but you might have to enable it. Make sure that "Content Options" -> "Sex & Fetishes" -> "Cum Inflation" is switched on and it should work.

Also, keep in mind that the impact of it is also going to depend on the character's cum expulsion and capacity. You can affect this by using the debug menu (for the player character), using transformation potions, or commissioning slaves from Helena with gifted happy sacks.
At first I thought "Wait what? So things are going to be more and more expensive because players have too easy a time to get a cash cow and milk it?"

Then I remember that the body do inflate from having too much bodily fluids in them. I remember making a trap character and making enchanted panties to increase cum storage and cum regeneration. The game dialog even says that the recipient waits for a few minutes for you to finish cumming in them.

You totally can enchant clothes for that same effect, even better if you mastered water magic and the enchantment costs for fluid related enchantment becomes free.

You can also easily tame slaves by enchanting a piece of clothing and give them the Masochist fetish. Inspect and spank them daily to raise their affection up very quickly.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
At first I thought "Wait what? So things are going to be more and more expensive because players have too easy a time to get a cash cow and milk it?"

Then I remember that the body do inflate from having too much bodily fluids in them. I remember making a trap character and making enchanted panties to increase cum storage and cum regeneration. The game dialog even says that the recipient waits for a few minutes for you to finish cumming in them.

You totally can enchant clothes for that same effect, even better if you mastered water magic and the enchantment costs for fluid related enchantment becomes free.

You can also easily tame slaves by enchanting a piece of clothing and give them the Masochist fetish. Inspect and spank them daily to raise their affection up very quickly.
yes this game is broken on the funds and difficulty departments (especially with the enchantment limit turned off) since with the right amount of items with enchantments to boost elemental damage, melee damage and critical plus a essences and the scythe can get you 3780 or more up to 4620 damage in the first round source myself who decided to see how much damage can be sent to a single attack cycle after someone else did the max damage for just weapon plus elemental damage but not critical boost multiplier

Reactions: Sarkath

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020

Or you can just enchant consumables and make the alterations to the slave directly.

That is, yes you can enchant a piece of clothing to grant the Masochist Fetish to any character who wears it. Or you can enchant a Fetish potion to grant, remove, raise or lower any number of Fetishes.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm... it's probably been over a year since I played this. One issue I'd run into is later in the game the game would have performance issues... it would process moves and turns much slower. Sometimes the game screen would freeze or not process moves correctly (particularly in the night club).

Anyone else have these issues? or know if these kind of performance issues were fixed? I wouldn't want to start a new game yet only to have to set it down later because it's slowed to a crawl.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Hmmm... it's probably been over a year since I played this. One issue I'd run into is later in the game the game would have performance issues... it would process moves and turns much slower. Sometimes the game screen would freeze or not process moves correctly (particularly in the night club).

Anyone else have these issues? or know if these kind of performance issues were fixed? I wouldn't want to start a new game yet only to have to set it down later because it's slowed to a crawl.
yeah recommend save your game then restart Lilith's throne program when its starts freezing. it isn't a issue with what is being taken up by entities. trust me on it I lost progress because the game wouldn't save if you keep it on to long

Reactions: DudePersonA

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Also, if you know how to save edit, delete a bunch of random attackers and children you're not interested in. Supposedly LT rebuilds some sort of crude form of family tree with each step you take. So naturally, the more children you have, the longer it takes.

Reactions: DudePersonA

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Also, if you know how to save edit, delete a bunch of random attackers and children you're not interested in.
Yeah, I'd like to know where that section is. I tried and looked into my save but it's so convoluted and technical, couldn't find anything about children.
I have like... 50-60 children and every time I open the map to find them it takes about ten seconds to open.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So naturally, the more children you have, the longer it takes.
This may be why I haven't encountered the lag problems to the same extent as others here.

I tend to be very sparing with how many children my MC has (I generally only breed with Lyssieth, her daughters or Helena once the MC is a demon) and I leave most alleyway tiles empty.

The game does get laggy if you play for a long time though.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I can attest to the game lagging when too many NPC inhabit tiles or when you have too many children.

If you play a rabbit, take the brood mother pill, fuck another rabbit and also give them the pill.................... im pretty sure you can fill up every danger tile in dominion after one pregnancy. Just one pregnancy resulted in 56 children. Forget trying to fit them all in the mansion, I dont think you could fit them all in the city. Its a wonder how this place doesnt instantly suffer from mass overpopulation (which is funny because that's Lilith's plan to take over the world) issues.

But my game after that.... the chug was real, but I didnt stop. I just kept on fucking anything that was capable of having babies just to see how far I could take it. In that save I have 212 children. The only reason its not higher because I was mostly fucking races that dont pop out a whole clutch of kids at once and was purposefully avoiding races like rabbits and rats for this very reason. Otherwise I'd have well over 1000 children easily.
And now on a new playthrough, I dont have as many children (77 so far), but I do have a lot more npcs taking up tiles which is makes the game track all of them too. If I try to use the offspring tracker, I dont remember exactly how long, but the game took more than 20 minutes just to load the list. If I try to go to the next page on the list, its another half hour load. It chugs the game that hard.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
that's why I've never read it lol. hoped for short summary
well, i can summarize that innoxia fixed custom enchant effects, they were broken previously if you used a mod with items what have a custom effect

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, it used to be that you could increase the obedience/affection output of slaves through adding certain kinks/fetishes to the slave, but now it’s the same for everyone even with kinks, do you guys know if there’s something I’m doing wrong? Or am I just remembering wrong?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes