anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Hopefully this gets addressed in 0.4 (which I doubt), but its very strange how much control an NPC lacks when they're dominant in a noncon scene. If you're doing a virgin run, you're basically never going to lose your virginity, because if you finger yourself the NPC doesnt have the ability to just override that and just go straight for your pussy regardless of what you're doing (much like the PC has that ability). Instead the NPC doesnt know how to respond. If they desire your pussy but cant get access to it they're stuck hotdogging/thigh fucking you (I call it the dry hump loop) and they just keep starting and stoping until you let them have access to your pussy. This also occurs if you have something that is sealed enchanted to cover you pussy. Even if they're a character with magical affinity, they dont have the ability to unseal your clothing, so they're stuck in the dry hump loop. I think at one point there was a mod that corrected this behavior, but mods like that get broken which each update.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Hopefully this gets addressed in 0.4 (which I doubt), but its very strange how much control an NPC lacks when they're dominant in a noncon scene. If you're doing a virgin run, you're basically never going to lose your virginity, because if you finger yourself the NPC doesnt have the ability to just override that and just go straight for your pussy regardless of what you're doing (much like the PC has that ability). Instead the NPC doesnt know how to respond. If they desire your pussy but cant get access to it they're stuck hotdogging/thigh fucking you (I call it the dry hump loop) and they just keep starting and stoping until you let them have access to your pussy. This also occurs if you have something that is sealed enchanted to cover you pussy. Even if they're a character with magical affinity, they dont have the ability to unseal your clothing, so they're stuck in the dry hump loop. I think at one point there was a mod that corrected this behavior, but mods like that get broken which each update.
Author of the game does not like hard noncon / violence so it could be intentional. And I doubt it will be addressed due to it being hard noncon / violence.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Author of the game does not like hard noncon / violence so it could be intentional. And I doubt it will be addressed due to it being hard noncon / violence.
I really doubt that its, because even in consensual scene this is still a problem. Im sure it has less to do with intent and more with coding issues as it usually is. This is far from the only behavior problem in this game. There's a bunch of other fetishes in this game and some are much more niche and none of those get half assed (not even some of the much weirder shit), so noncon would be a very strange line to draw.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The sex manager is simply one of those things that'll eternally be various degrees of 'wonky' and 'under construction' by its very nature.
(That isn't to say this particular issue won't be addressed in some form, just that it'll always have some odd behaviours no matter who and how many times it's tuned.)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The sex manager is simply one of those things that'll eternally be various degrees of 'wonky' and 'under construction' by its very nature.
(That isn't to say this particular issue won't be addressed in some form, just that it'll always have some odd behaviours no matter who and how many times it's tuned.)
Yeah it's really a chore to position multiple characters for example. I need a fucking image diagram to tell what I'm doing with that half the time lol. Takes 5 minutes just to set up a person on each end of someone on all fours.

Reactions: B2B2 and srg91

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Hello there. I heard something about creating your own race. Is it possible already? And if it is - how?

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
Is there actually a "choke" action during the sex scenes or is that just mentioned in the menu for some reason? I can't for the life of me get a choke option to appear, even in the most dominant sex scenes I can manage.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Is there actually a "choke" action during the sex scenes or is that just mentioned in the menu for some reason? I can't for the life of me get a choke option to appear, even in the most dominant sex scenes I can manage.
First you'll need to have the sadist fetish or enough corruption to unlock the action (all red marked rough actions are locked unless you have the needed fetishes or corruption), then you'll need to be in a proper position to perform the action.

Reactions: srg91

klandel

Feb 23, 2019
The choke action might also be disabled
Main menu->Content Options->Sex & Fetishes->Sadistic Sex
should be on

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
I found a strange bug with an elemental.
I want him to use core combat moves like: Fireball and strike. All other moves I left in non-core combat moves. But when the fight begins, the elemental uses all moves in a random order. When I open the window with his moves, all non-core combat moves returned to core combat moves automatically.
Sorry for my english.

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
First you'll need to have the sadist fetish or enough corruption to unlock the action (all red marked rough actions are locked unless you have the needed fetishes or corruption), then you'll need to be in a proper position to perform the action.
I've got max sadism and corruption, and I have the setting on, but I can't find the right position I guess. What is it?

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I've got max sadism and corruption, and I have the setting on, but I can't find the right position I guess. What is it?
I think it may be bugged currently, or removed in an undocumented change. It was definitely there previously.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I played this game nearly an year ago, is it worth a re-play yet?
There hasn't been much in the way of story improvements in around that long. A lot of recent updates have been behind the scenes type stuff that is supposed to improve the speed of new content being added.

The next major update is supposed to finally add content people have been waiting for for a while, so you might want to hold off until then.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes