Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
If it was easy to mod in story content, best believe we would already have mods for that... which we dont.
its not easy persay that is true but from the way its talked on the discord its not hard. just takes some time. good news is apparently the race modding is easy and there is a guide for it now i believe. so start small and add races people can play. at some point there will be a system set up like the new race system for quests and stuff. and really anyone on the discord would love to have more races to play with and sex up lol

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020

new version up on main blog, comes prezipped this time so no need to wait for someone else to build it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taak

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
Never. Ever. These simps will still defend "her" ( I doubt the creator is a chick) this is just another game with a short-sighted dev who now is going to release tiny updates with zero content, so that they can get paid by the simps. Cyberpunk came out and now the year is about to end.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Never. Ever. These simps will still defend "her" ( I doubt the creator is a chick) this is just another game with a short-sighted dev who now is going to release tiny updates with zero content, so that they can get paid by the simps. Cyberpunk came out and now the year is about to end.
move along we need to find who ask

Masterpwner

Apr 4, 2019
Somehow adding my modded race makes the head section of the buggy TF menu stop working and i have no idea why so thats a new thing i get to work on fixxing
EDIT: turns out the racialbody xml file causes it and i have no idea why.

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Just so people know, this game is mod supportive. Instead of just complaining how long between updates while the chreator was sick you could always create your own content you wanted to see in-game. Just food for thought.
This is actually 100% bullshit.

Inno is so fucking bad at maintaining code that anything you do has to be redone every version update. I tried to do this and gave up on my project for this game.

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
I find it amazing how many people love to insult a dev's work. It is easy to say "fix this, fix that ! What the fuck are you doing ? Are you not working ? Do more features" while they have absolutely no knowledge of how it works behind...
As a dev I see how the project is made and how it evolves. And I can see in the code the mess that it is. LT is the game made by a single dev that had to learn a lot to make this possible. Helped by an amazing community of other devs to offer fixes and help but all that comes to a price : time.
While dozens of devs offer little fixes and features for the game, Innoxia must review them all individually, test it all from A to Z to make sure that it does not break anything and make sure the code is in line with her way of coding.

I am working on an app as well and it takes literally months of work to get a single feature out because I'm the only dev to work on it. Innoxia have the luck to have an amazing community to help but it is still a little team.

Mod support is still not finished because it is hell to devellop. There is so many things to think about and so many ways of screwing up. Her mod system is actually pretty well made considered how the game engine is. I tried fixing a few things here and there but Java is a bitch and the game engine is really complicated because of years and years of fixes and features added as fast as possible not to annoy the players. Optimization is a big part in a game and it WILL require a rewrite at some point to simplify everything. But now, people require content and Inno is trying her hardest to provide the features for it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes