anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Are spiders planned to be put in at some point? The spinneret option is there when making a custom slave but isn't usable.
Other than using the 'BUGGY' menu, I haven't found any way to add spinnerets. I keep hoping that someone would add a spider-morph mod to the discord, since I have no idea how to do it myself.
They should get merged in soon-ish.
A quick search would have answered your question without the need to post. I asked the same thing a few days ago. As NoStepOnSnek said they should be in soon-ish. I took that to mean either the 0.4 public release or the first subscribestar release after 0.4

organord

Jun 10, 2020
how do you do that?
Talk to them, select the third tab group ("Manage"), and in that tab the middle button will be "Set names".
Clicking that button will give you three fields, which allow you to modify their name/surname and how they address you.

Name and surname can't be changed if they aren't your slave or summoned elemental (since they're free-willed and not your property), but the third field is always available.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey guys, if you enter name your character "James Bond", you can get a special weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, if you enter name your character "James Bond", you can get a special weapon.
I use it every run, it's literally the only ranged weapon in the game with no essence cost and does so much damage that you can basically kill any enemy in one turn.

Reactions: Keldin

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Any Character/NPC that puts tattoo's on you or piercing forcibly or through some event, quest (in anyway other than you just getting them yourself)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is that actually true? Probably requires silly mode if it does.

Not that it really matters, my last character hit for 700+ on a crit lol
This was a thing before silly mode was added, it's literally a cheat to make the player OP beyond the game's ability to compensate for the power gap so that you basically have to lose intentionally to lose at all.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Is that actually true? Probably requires silly mode if it does.

Not that it really matters, my last character hit for 700+ on a crit lol
It's in the "readme" next to the explanation of the "buggy" debug menu. No, it doesn't require silly mode.

You can also get the weapon (and other firearms) from the debug menu.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I use it every run, it's literally the only ranged weapon in the game with no essence cost and does so much damage that you can basically kill any enemy in one turn.
So the only game that make the use of firearms in a realistic manner had to be a hentai game that is only going to be released after half life 3.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What do you all think are the odds of Inno actually posting an update before March?

Any Character/NPC that puts tattoo's on you or piercing forcibly or through some event, quest (in anyway other than you just getting them yourself)?
Not that I've ever seen.

This was a thing before silly mode was added, it's literally a cheat to make the player OP beyond the game's ability to compensate for the power gap so that you basically have to lose intentionally to lose at all.
hmm, weird. Seems pointless in the current state of the game, tbh. If I want to cheat I'll just turn off enchantment capacity.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Other small things that are in the readme that people may not know

If you have a dick and your enemy has a vagina, you can type 'dkoma' to instantly win and enter a mating press with them

'skoma' does the same thing but reversed (if you have a vag and they have a dick, you instantly lose and get pressed)

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Other small things that are in the readme that people may not know

If you have a dick and your enemy has a vagina, you can type 'dkoma' to instantly win and enter a mating press with them

'skoma' does the same thing but reversed (if you have a vag and they have a dick, you instantly lose and get pressed)
where is the readme I'm curious of what else is in the game

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Inno's Readme: in the BUGGY "Spawn Menu" if you click on the empty space right below ranged weapons you unlock all the cheat range weapons (aka: get REAL Firearms, no wonder Lilith hates humans/wanna keep humans down, see how much more OP actual firearms are at dealing damage lol! totally makes Arcane look like a waste of time)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes