alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do you all think are the odds of Inno actually posting an update before March?

Not that I've ever seen.

hmm, weird. Seems pointless in the current state of the game, tbh. If I want to cheat I'll just turn off enchantment capacity.
0% chance of an update before 2023.

Also, I have yet to see a weapon that can inherently, emphasis on inherently, one shot literally anything AND comes with no cost to use it.

The only ones that can be raped are those who are not into the player.
And the player themselves, especially if they have the Unwilling Fuck-toy fetish.
Actually, you CAN rape them, in fact, that's the only way it becomes rape, otherwise they beg for it. The only instance that rape cannot happen is friendly guests who are not into you either by orientation or lack of incest fetish. That's right, even if your guest is into you as far as their orientation, you still can't do anything if they are related and don't have the incest fetish.

It's kind of stupid how that works, if you can rape random mobs, you should be able to rape anyone else. Especially when the ONLY time the incest fetish is necessary for any sex at all is when they move in.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The only ones that can be raped are those who are not into the player.
And the player themselves, especially if they have the Unwilling Fuck-toy fetish.
No, you can only rape random encounters and slaves who aren't into you, and you have to go through combat if they're not slaves, even if you should be able to overpower them easily. You can't rape non-slave party members and guests in your house, nor can you rape random people off the street, even though one of the shopkeepers can do it to you, in the middle of the shopping mall. Basically, you can't be a sex criminal for the most part, and that sucks.

Reactions: Quintessentialquin

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, you can only rape random encounters and slaves who aren't into you, and you have to go through combat if they're not slaves, even if you should be able to overpower them easily. You can't rape non-slave party members and guests in your house, nor can you rape random people off the street, even though one of the shopkeepers can do it to you, in the middle of the shopping mall. Basically, you can't be a sex criminal for the most part, and that sucks.
You can also rape your own offspring as long as they are still on their original tile, not moved in, and you can rape random encounters.

In fact, the only way to rape your own offspring is on their original tile, the sex option starts a rape scene without the incest fetish, and the only way to rape random encounter NPCs is if they aren't into you. If a random NPC is into you, their defeat dialogue will be them begging you for it.

Only guests in the mansion and non-random NPCs can't be raped at all, which is really stupid.

Allow you to rape any non-story NPC would involve writing consequences for you raping an NPC. Like, you'd have to write a single page about how the NPC is moving out, it'd be a lot of work.

It'll get added in 0.5
There aren't consequences to raping random NPCs, why start adding consequences now unless ALL encounters get them? It makes no sense both to exclude a select few cases from rape capability and to make consequences for some and not the rest. This should be an all or none type of function considering what it is.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
There aren't consequences to raping random NPCs, why start adding consequences now unless ALL encounters get them? It makes no sense both to exclude a select few cases from rape capability and to make consequences for some and not the rest. This should be an all or none type of function considering what it is.
I mean, there should be. If someone jumps you on the street, and you beat the shit out them and rape them when they wouldn't otherwise be interested, there should be a consequence. The obvious consequence is that they leave. Whether right away or after repeated encounters, they should eventually leave. Maybe they'll hide from you, reducing the chance of encountering them in the location they occupy. Or maybe you'll see more enforcers in the area. Or any number of other possible outcomes.

If you invite a child of yours to live with you, and they're not interested in having sex with you, if you rape them, they should *also* leave.

If done right, this could actually have a lot of options to it. You could try and convince them not to go. You could refuse to let them leave, going so far as enslaving them. You could try and blackmail them based on previous crimes. There's lots you could do with it.

But a free entity should respond to being raped. The way it works now is just kind of lazy all around.

(and I totally didn't just make a bunch of notes in my own project book... nope, not at all)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean, there should be. If someone jumps you on the street, and you beat the shit out them and rape them when they wouldn't otherwise be interested, there should be a consequence. The obvious consequence is that they leave. Whether right away or after repeated encounters, they should eventually leave. Maybe they'll hide from you, reducing the chance of encountering them in the location they occupy. Or maybe you'll see more enforcers in the area. Or any number of other possible outcomes.

If you invite a child of yours to live with you, and they're not interested in having sex with you, if you rape them, they should *also* leave.

If done right, this could actually have a lot of options to it. You could try and convince them not to go. You could refuse to let them leave, going so far as enslaving them. You could try and blackmail them based on previous crimes. There's lots you could do with it.

But a free entity should respond to being raped. The way it works now is just kind of lazy all around.

(and I totally didn't just make a bunch of notes in my own project book... nope, not at all)
Not really, you beat them, you take what you want from them. Especially if you're a demon, a morph category that wouldn't be given consequences even if they existed because the enforcers look the other way any time a demon is involved. There's definitive pro-demon racism going on at least in Dominion and Submission, maybe throughout the world. Even if the enforcers have a higher presence on that tile, all you have to do is become a demon morph and they not only don't enforce any kind of law against any of your actions, they outright cower and act as if you are superior.

I mean them leaving, yeah, that's fine as it is not a law enforcement involved consequence. If you attack random NPCs you befriended after battle, they do leave, so that makes sense really. It's the same as attacking them. I could see this with offspring that have moved in as well, at least then we could have that option open for consistency. As it is now, rape isn't even possible for offspring unless they are on the tile they spawned at.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
After spending four hours trying to figure out Eclipse, I finally get the game to work, and whoopsie know, I'd downloaded 3.5.8 instead of the latest release! :hahafukingkillme:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
After spending four hours trying to figure out Eclipse, I finally get the game to work, and whoopsie know, I'd downloaded 3.5.8 instead of the latest release! :hahafukingkillme:
You should be able to just drop the 0.3.5.9 source over top of what you already have (or, if you're using git, just pull the latest dev branch) and rebuild.

I would suggest directly cloning the git repository if possible. It makes it much easier to stay up to date in the long run. I'm pretty sure Eclipse has a git plugin built in (haven't used it in a while, so I don't remember), so that should make it a little easier.

Zorkman

Oct 5, 2019
How many NPCs? It would be surprising if you hit the max number of NPCs before you hit the max memory Java can allocate for the game. I've managed to break saves where they can't be loaded or the game crashes way before I've been prevented from saving. Like, I've had 100+ NPCs in the house lol

There are lots of areas/scenes that you can't save in. Like, for a long while you couldn't save in the bedroom lol

Try saving in an empty hallway while not talking with anyone, it should work. If you actually broke it, it's probably an inventory issue rather than an NPC limit.
For Clarity: I played the game for a long time with a pretty decent sized inventory. It was only when I started adding people to the house that it became an issue. I played with it a bit and found that I could still save as long as I didn't change too much. Then I started interacting with some of the NPCs in the house, and I stopped being able to save at all.

So yeah, I can't say for certain what it is. I can only report what I see - that the game is no longer saving at all (even in empty hallways), that it is persistent when I reboot the game, that it started happening when I started adding NPCs, and that it finally broke when I interacted with them.

Which is a shame - I was really enjoying it up until that point.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
For Clarity: I played the game for a long time with a pretty decent sized inventory. It was only when I started adding people to the house that it became an issue. I played with it a bit and found that I could still save as long as I didn't change too much. Then I started interacting with some of the NPCs in the house, and I stopped being able to save at all.

So yeah, I can't say for certain what it is. I can only report what I see - that the game is no longer saving at all (even in empty hallways), that it is persistent when I reboot the game, that it started happening when I started adding NPCs, and that it finally broke when I interacted with them.

Which is a shame - I was really enjoying it up until that point.
Huh, weird. I had that happen *a lot* like four or five version ago. I figured whatever bug it was had gotten fixed.

I guess just manually trash the save and start again?

Reactions: alex2011

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I see some unique sex scene dialogue for Lilaya in her character document. Does anybody know where it's used?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You'd have to give some examples of which unique dialogue your talking about. She has a couple unique scenes, but not many.
"Fuck, why do demons always have to feel so horny"
"There's nothing wrong with demonic siblings fucking one another..."
"Ah yes! I've wanted to fuck you for so long..."
"I wonder if you ever did this with your real aunt?"
There's dialogue for both half-demon and full-demon Lilaya, as well as possibly for if you didn't do the "tests" scene at the beginning of the game. It's all in lilaya.java

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
"Fuck, why do demons always have to feel so horny"
"There's nothing wrong with demonic siblings fucking one another..."
"Ah yes! I've wanted to fuck you for so long..."
"I wonder if you ever did this with your real aunt?"
There's dialogue for both half-demon and full-demon Lilaya, as well as possibly for if you didn't do the "tests" scene at the beginning of the game. It's all in lilaya.java
I'm guessing this is mostly only applicable if you have the incest fetish and fuck her when she's full demon after the (current) main quest

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
God this game is a clusterfuck. Actually finding the file you were referring to with that dialog was annoying. The way dialog and plot is split between dozens of places even for related content is so dumb. Of course I was looking in her DIALOG files and not the fucking character class.

Those are all generic dialog. They're just lines being injected into the dirty talk lists, either for the NPC or the player. Some of the line are demon only.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
God this game is a clusterfuck. Actually finding the file you were referring to with that dialog was annoying. The way dialog and plot is split between dozens of places even for related content is so dumb. Of course I was looking in her DIALOG files and not the fucking character class.

Those are all generic dialog. They're just lines being injected into the dirty talk lists, either for the NPC or the player. Some of the line are demon only.
I thought so, but I've never seen them ingame so I figured they might be special dialogues. Thanks, dude.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
They're all dirty talk lines that are only used when there's no penetrative actions happening. Which lilaya, lasts like one or two rounds. The only way I'd see actually having this line come up is if you forbid her from using basically all actions, and then you just spam deny waiting for her to roll dirty talk, then roll the right line. Because you'd also need to avoid using any actions from the PC that override the other characters dirty talk lines. Which is like, most of them.

So basically, these lines are like, no touching sex lines. Or something.

I actually tried to get the lines to come up, and couldn't. There's always something that takes priority over her default lines. You have to somehow keep both lust stats low enough that neither overrides the dirty talk lines, so you basically have to spam deny and calming suggestion. Just don't accidentally use calming suggestion too much or she'll switch to resisting and that also overrides those lines. And expect her to spend 90% of her time using tease.

The only line I could actually get from her is the 'please fuck me' line. I set my auto clicking to run through a 200 action loop and she only used dirty talk three times. So good luck ever seeing those lines.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
They're all dirty talk lines that are only used when there's no penetrative actions happening. Which lilaya, lasts like one or two rounds. The only way I'd see actually having this line come up is if you forbid her from using basically all actions, and then you just spam deny waiting for her to roll dirty talk, then roll the right line. Because you'd also need to avoid using any actions from the PC that override the other characters dirty talk lines. Which is like, most of them.

So basically, these lines are like, no touching sex lines. Or something.

I actually tried to get the lines to come up, and couldn't. There's always something that takes priority over her default lines. You have to somehow keep both lust stats low enough that neither overrides the dirty talk lines, so you basically have to spam deny and calming suggestion. Just don't accidentally use calming suggestion too much or she'll switch to resisting and that also overrides those lines. And expect her to spend 90% of her time using tease.

The only line I could actually get from her is the 'please fuck me' line. I set my auto clicking to run through a 200 action loop and she only used dirty talk three times. So good luck ever seeing those lines.
Do you know how I could enable them normally?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes