tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Checking back to see if any news after a week. Doesn't look like it lmao

As for the 'making slaves boink' discussion: use the maid job or give them house freedom. You'll get the best result when slaves are moving around a lot, it seems like the chance to boink is based on the slaves being in the same room at the same time. When being milked (or any non-maid job), they just generally won't have sex. Because they're busy with their job. They really only seem to slack off while cleaning lol

Also, have a mix of doms and subs. If you have all subs they'll never initiate sex with each other. Same deal if all the slaves want to be raped, they won't initiate sex. Basically, if you give the slave any motivation whatsoever to avoid sex, they will. And if they're all set that way, you'll get basically no action.

That just sounds like a fantastic way to cut the lifespan of your SSD's write cycles..
Nah, it won't wreck your SSD unless you're doing something remarkably stupid or you have a complete garbo PC. Windows is designed to avoid that. Plus like, you really shouldn't be seeing much page file activity under normal use. That dude 100% doesn't understand the page files purpose. It also wont get you any performance increase unless, you know, your PC is garbo. And if your PC is so trash that your bottlenecked by your page file, lord help you, you probably don't have an SSD that's fast enough to save you.

I got about 90 thin clients that are 15 years old, they might benefit from moving the page file. But that's because they're running Win10 on 2GB of memory and 5500rpm drives. Any properly set up computer won't see a boost from moving the page file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Nah, it won't wreck your SSD unless you're doing something remarkably stupid or you have a complete garbo PC. Windows is designed to avoid that. Plus like, you really shouldn't be seeing much page file activity under normal use. That dude 100% doesn't understand the page files purpose. It also wont get you any performance increase unless, you know, your PC is garbo. And if your PC is so trash that your bottlenecked by your page file, lord help you, you probably don't have an SSD that's fast enough to save you.
Until you realize that the pagefile is flushed on every reboot. Writing 0's to dump and free space is still writing (unless there's some proper shenanigans like TRIM happening to clean it proper.. but then you run into the issue of overwriting the same bits in the cell, which is just as bad). And, frankly, with as much of a RAM hog as this game can be, especially if someone's going out of their way to fill it, like bobomb's screenshots.. yeah, he's impacting the lifespan of the drive.

I got about 90 thin clients that are 15 years old, they might benefit from moving the page file. But that's because they're running Win10 on 2GB of memory and 5500rpm drives. Any properly set up computer won't see a boost from moving the page file.
Surprised they aren't on a *nix flavor. And technically it is an improvement regardless - most consumer SSD's are capable of ~400MB/sec standard, even over SATA. That's still faster than typical 7200RPM HDD's at 150MB/sec.

Jan 4, 2019
i seem to have an issue where when I go to the slave management section and i'm looking at my slaves, if i select a job for one of them, then switch to another, they seem to have been set to the same job.
Not 100% sure, but I think you might be getting mixed up by the confusing slave job UI. When you assign a job to a slave, you select which job you want to give them, then you need to click on the hours of the day during which they'll have that job. What I believe does carry over when you switch slaves is the last job assigned (which could have the appearance of the job carrying over). When you experience this bug, do you actually see them show up to the job assignment?

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
New post in blog
>"I tried to rework actually working thing and i'm fucked up. So i will need more time (and money,ofc)"
>"I know that it's been so long since a public release so...next release might not have as much content as you'd hoped for"
What a bitch. Shame, she has too much foolowers than any other real working developer

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I suppose it stands to reason that if they're being milked they won't be horny enough to boink either, I'll try that.
Definitely. Last I checked, the condition to initiate an encounter is basically "have I done lewd things in the last 24h?", so since lewd jobs like milking, whoring and public service leave them satisfied every day, that counter never trips over.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I've been mainly working on getting bugs fixed and other minor things implemented since the last release, as well as getting started on the fields content.
.. I thought 0.4 keeps getting pushed back because the fields content needed to be finished and put in? She's barely started?? Or is she just terrible at wording things?

yuu_mereta

Oct 5, 2018
.. I thought 0.4 keeps getting pushed back because the fields content needed to be finished and put in? She's barely started?? Or is she just terrible at wording things?
No... you got it right. She was also saying in older blog posts that as soon as she would be finished with the rework of Nyan’s romance quest, she would begin working on the Fields content. God knows what she has been doing since she stopped working on that bloody catgirl.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Keep in mind that she is a succubus, not a human. Succubi have been depicted with all sorts of inhuman skin colors. On the bugs, typical of an Inno game, but I am still on 3.13 and have not seen this issue with my 21 slaves.
Just because McDonalds exists doesn't mean I have to like it or eat it.
Not 100% sure, but I think you might be getting mixed up by the confusing slave job UI. When you assign a job to a slave, you select which job you want to give them, then you need to click on the hours of the day during which they'll have that job. What I believe does carry over when you switch slaves is the last job assigned (which could have the appearance of the job carrying over). When you experience this bug, do you actually see them show up to the job assignment?
it's been a bit and i'm trying to finish quests in the main story and pick up sides as I can, but i've been busy af (i run 3 ttrpg campaigns, and play in 2 others, on top of work, trying to beat nioh 2, etc etc etc). I don't remember clearly if they switched actual jobs but i'll try to pay closer attention in the new save on 3.19. I honestly hope you're right, and it's just a more vague selection (which I would personally call a design flaw tbh) function than other slave management or trainer games.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
"Not as much content as we hoped for"? I was under the impression that we were getting just the random encounters. How in the hot diggity fuck do you deliver less than that? Okay, I know how. You do it by not working on the update for a year and then scrambling to push a premature fetal alcohol syndrome baby of an update out the door once people start running out of patience.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I should look at how the event system is written. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not at all modular. She was probably hoping she could rework the event system to change based on the location so that she could reuse all the old event code with new initial text based on the location to make up for the fact that no work has gone into the new locations events yet.

It's how I'd do it. But then again, I'd go with an easy design from the start. And I mean that literally, because it's pretty similar to the exact system I used from the start lol

edited a bunch to clarify...

Reactions: alex2011

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
hello guys, weird question but is that game having some graphics or its full text ?
most of the characters you encounter during the main quest have pictures as references. outside of them and arcade shopkeepers, thats it. no, your character does not have any pictures if thats what you're also wondering.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
hello guys, weird question but is that game having some graphics or its full text ?
some characters have art if you hover over their name on the right side of the ui (and there's a mod on the discord that fills in other named npcs) and items have art but the game is mostly just text.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes