SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
To add to that, AFAIK sliming yourself is also the only way to make yourself appear a different age than you actually are.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
This is probably a real basic bitch question that should be obvious how to switch, but is there an option to change or swap out "kitty" for "pussy"? kitty is apparently this writers favorite word, and it's just weird most of the time.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Maybe "stomach" is used more generically meaning "abdomen"/"lower torso" in this case? I suppose a dedicated effect for external testicles would be nice if you're into that specifically but we could always argue it's building up in the prostate instead. On that note does your character even have external testicles?
Yeah they do, but they were hard for it so it can only be their balls that should have filled anyway.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah they do, but they were hard for it so it can only be their balls that should have filled anyway.
Balls don't have any cavity to fill.

Not if that person is hard, when a guy is hard there's a muscle that blocks off the bladder so pee can't get out.
That's why I said "force"; there's nowhere else for fluid to really go. Feel free to test it yourself.

This is probably a real basic bitch question that should be obvious how to switch, but is there an option to change or swap out "kitty" for "pussy"? kitty is apparently this writers favorite word, and it's just weird most of the time.
I don't think such a thing is possible short of screwing with the source code and compiling your own version of the game..?

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Balls don't have any cavity to fill.
^ So cum doesn't exist?..

That's why I said "force"; there's nowhere else for fluid to really go. Feel free to test it yourself.
^ Again, it goes in their balls.

I don't think such a thing is possible short of screwing with the source code and compiling your own version of the game..?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
So cum doesn't exist?..

Again, it goes in their balls.
Cum is mostly seminal fluid, or semen, which comes from the seminal vesicle located in the lower abdomen, behind the bladder. The actual sperm that comes from testicles is only a tiny fraction of cum, about 3%, and after its production it's immediately transported to a small reservoir, called the ampula, adjacent to the prostate. There's no cavity in the testicles, just a few hair-thin tubes to transport sperm; certainly nothing that could store fluid or get inflated.

Again, no, it does not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Cum is mostly seminal fluid, or semen, which comes from the seminal vesicle located in the lower abdomen, behind the bladder. The actual sperm that comes from testicles is only a tiny fraction of cum, about 3%, and after its production it's immediately transported to a small reservoir, called the ampula, adjacent to the prostate. There's no cavity in the testicles, just a few hair-thin tubes to transport sperm; certainly nothing that could store fluid or get inflated.

Again, no, it does not.
You literally just said a few hair thin tubes to transport the sperm, if this game allows nipple penetration then it should definitely allow testicle inflation.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
You literally just said a few hair thin tubes to transport the sperm, if this game allows nipple penetration then it should definitely allow testicle inflation.
Other way around, if it doesn't allow testicle inflation, it definitely shouldn't allow nipple penetration. You might as well allow the penetration of the belly button and of the ear canal while you're at it, that makes about as much sense.

Last edited:

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Other way around, if it doesn't allow testicle inflation, it definitely shouldn't allow nipple penetration.
I don't think you understand what my argument is. Obviously it's impossible to do what I said, this game is clearly more concerned with what everyone is interested in rather than what is possible tho. If you're arguing for realism you're doing so for the wrong game.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I don't think you understand what my argument is. Obviously it's impossible to do what I said, this game is clearly more concerned with what everyone is interested in rather than what is possible tho. If you're arguing for realism you're doing so for the wrong game.
If you think I'm arguing for realism, then it's you who doesn't understand what the argument is.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I noticed that when you raise your slave's obedience, their value increases. And I saw slaves costing as high as 50k. So I was wondering, does leveling up the slave increase their value? Cause I made my wolf-boy slave have a 1 foot long cock with a large cum capacity and it didn't seem to raise his value much.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I noticed that when you raise your slave's obedience, their value increases. And I saw slaves costing as high as 50k. So I was wondering, does leveling up the slave increase their value? Cause I made my wolf-boy slave have a 1 foot long cock with a large cum capacity and it didn't seem to raise his value much.
That's pretty standard in games with slave management. A "wild" and disobedient slave isn't worth much because they haven't been trained or "broken in" yet, meaning you have to put in the time and effort yourself to get them to that level. In these games, you usually make a profit off training slaves and selling them.

That said, the economical balance in this game is broken AF. You are better off putting your slaves on the milking rooms than selling them outright. More money that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
That said, the economical balance in this game is broken AF. You are better off putting your slaves on the milking rooms than selling them outright. More money that way.
Or just go to the consumables store in the mall, buy all the foods costing less than 1k and enchant them into potions/elixirs. Elixirs become free once you know 3 water spells by picking a fluid-related effect and even without that option the weapons/magic shop sells the required essences for almost nothing. Completely safe and RNG-free too, just takes a few more clicks than collecting from your slaves but can be done after the first night with virtually no startup cost. And the profit margin is absolutely ridiculous, on the order of 10000% for the cheapest foods for a max profit over 100k per daily restock. Of course there's nothing stopping you from pursuing both income sources especially since neither take up any meaningful amount of in-game time...

Then again money isn't the only thing that's broken. You can farm clothes by chasing off alley encounters, essences via Sadism crits and probably some more niche things by abusing demon transformations or the like. On the flip side nagas and spiders have an essentially uncounterable (short of fleeing combat) alternative victory ability and the "mag dump" gun ability is an RNG instant loss, one first-turn cast hit me for over 400 damage which would still oneshot through both 100 fire shielding and the Teleport spell stacked together.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
a max profit over 100k per daily restock
A single slave with the correct transformations can make you like 2.4 1.2 million a day in the milking room, and you can have one by the morning of day 2. Unless that's been changed lately, but I kinda doubt it.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
A single slave with the correct transformations can make you like 2.4 million a day in the milking room, and you can have one by the morning of day 2. Unless that's been changed lately, but I kinda doubt it.
Whoa, what do need to do that? I've got 6 milking slaves, and I'm only making 1.2 million a day.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes