Evilnear

Feb 22, 2018
I hope Inno will release the next update soon, can't wait to see the outside world brimming with life

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Whoa, what do need to do that? I've got 6 milking slaves, and I'm only making 1.2 million a day.
Ah, apologies, I misremembered. I can only get about 1.2 million per day per slave (in v0.3.13, though I doubt things have changed much). I'm not sure why I thought I could get double that.

In any case, to maximize profit you need a fully upgraded industrial milking room and a slave who produces all four fluids (cum, girl cum, milk, udder milk). Give all their fluids all the special properties and a non-standard flavor, make sure they produce enough of them to hit the milker cap (120.1 L/day for milk and udder milk, 24 L/day for cum, and a drooling pussy), then chain them to the milker for 24 hours a day. They'll get stat penalties from being overworked, but since they won't be accompanying you in combat, those don't matter for squat. That's quite a lot of transformations, so I prefer to do this with a slime or a demon, since they transform freely with no need to grind the enchanting menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: throbzombie

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Ah, apologies, I misremembered. I can only get about 1.2 million per day per slave (in v0.3.13, though I doubt things have changed much). I'm not sure why I thought I could get double that.

In any case, to maximize profit you need a fully upgraded industrial milking room and a slave who produces all four fluids (cum, girl cum, milk, udder milk). Give all their fluids all the special properties and a non-standard flavor, make sure they produce enough of them to hit the milker cap (120.1 L/day for milk and udder milk, 24 L/ day for cum, and a drooling pussy), then chain them to the milker for 24 hours a day. They'll get stat penalties from being overworked, but since they won't be accompanying you to combat, those don't matter for squat. That's quite a lot of transformations, so I prefer to do this with a slime or a demon, since they transform freely with no need to grind the enchanting menu.
Thanks, man. Do you give them the "addictive" property? I seem to remember that actually lowering the value of the fluids. That or psychoactive.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
i seem to have an issue where when I go to the slave management section and i'm looking at my slaves, if i select a job for one of them, then switch to another, they seem to have been set to the same job. I don't want everyone in my bedroom or as a maid or cook. is there a fix for this? known issue perhaps?

also, i fucked a prostitute, and afterwards, i chose the question option, and the game seems to have hard frozen.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
i seem to have an issue where when I go to the slave management section and i'm looking at my slaves, if i select a job for one of them, then switch to another, they seem to have been set to the same job. I don't want everyone in my bedroom or as a maid or cook. is there a fix for this? known issue perhaps?
I can't get this bug to trigger. When setting a job for one slave in that screen, switching to a different slave doesn't carry over the previous slave's job settings.
Does it occur every time for you? Can you provide more details of the exact steps you're taking?
(And just to be sure, are you on v0.3.19?)

As a stopgap measure, have you tried talking to each slave directly, and going to the third tab ("Manage") to set their job instead of using the "Manage people" button that shows up in any room?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where's 0.4 Inno? It's March 1st. Oh wait, Inno didn't say what year.
I think the year you're looking for is 2040, not 2021.

No Discord posts from Inno for the last few days (at least, not under Inno's main Discord handle).
I doubt they've been inactive, I'll believe inactivity on their favorite hug box when it can be proven without any doubt whatsoever.

I hope Inno will release the next update soon, can't wait to see the outside world brimming with life
Not likely

Thats usually a GOOD sign.
As long as it ACTUALLY means they've been inactive there, sure.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Thats usually a GOOD sign.
I'd like to believe that. Regardless, I'm not optimistic that it would be a permanent change. I can imagine Inno sometimes gets lonely (or just needs a refill of ego juice). So, they'll probably put something major out and then go right back into the routine of deviations and distractions. It happened right after the race modding update and it's happened multiple times before it. If Innoxia can separate themselves from the Discord, they need to also separate themselves from us: Balance the intake of feedback, or take in none at all.
I doubt they've been inactive, I'll believe inactivity on their favorite hug box when it can be proven without any doubt whatsoever.
No, far from it. I see the closest people to Innoxia still hanging around it, giving no indication in their posts that Innoxia is dropping out of this. I just thought it was a peculiar change from the usual pattern of behavior. Let's see how long it lasts.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I can't wait to hear what the excuse is this time. Did some minor tweak/addition/removal break absolutely fucking everything and now she has to ghetto-rig her already fubar game back together? The thing's barely held together by duct tape and clown jizz so it wouldn't surprise me.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I can't get this bug to trigger. When setting a job for one slave in that screen, switching to a different slave doesn't carry over the previous slave's job settings.
Does it occur every time for you? Can you provide more details of the exact steps you're taking?
(And just to be sure, are you on v0.3.19?)

As a stopgap measure, have you tried talking to each slave directly, and going to the third tab ("Manage") to set their job instead of using the "Manage people" button that shows up in any room?
i had 2 slaves i enslaved named Kendra and Alexis, then bought a half succubus slave name aellajyx, and after going to lilaya's house and setting upo a room for her with the double bed, room service and obedience trainer, i then went and channged her nipples from blue to pink, same with her nails (cuz, really, blue? is she suffocating?) then went to her job. it seemed like she was idle, so i switch her to bedroom, and selected night duty for her. i then hit back, and then went to kendra, and made sure she wasn't on bedroom duty, and it was totally selected. i went to alexis and the same thing happened. no matter what job they might have had, if i select a particular job for one, it sticks to all of them.

i have not tried to do it the long way as you mentioned but i can try that. last time i tried was in 3.13 so i'll try a new save on 3.19.

also, i seem to be able to buy perks for my arcane elemental without earning them. seems to work for every tree but arcane, funnily enough. this is on 3.19. image_2021-03-02_150623.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd like to believe that. Regardless, I'm not optimistic that it would be a permanent change. I can imagine Inno sometimes gets lonely (or just needs a refill of ego juice). So, they'll probably put something major out and then go right back into the routine of deviations and distractions. It happened right after the race modding update and it's happened multiple times before it. If Innoxia can separate themselves from the Discord, they need to also separate themselves from us: Balance the intake of feedback, or take in none at all.

No, far from it. I see the closest people to Innoxia still hanging around it, giving no indication in their posts that Innoxia is dropping out of this. I just thought it was a peculiar change from the usual pattern of behavior. Let's see how long it lasts.
Indeed, but keep in mind that peculiar may not be a good thing.

I can't wait to hear what the excuse is this time. Did some minor tweak/addition/removal break absolutely fucking everything and now she has to ghetto-rig her already fubar game back together? The thing's barely held together by duct tape and clown jizz so it wouldn't surprise me.
That probably really is the case, it happened with the elementals, it is bound to happen again with something else. The only question is when.

i had 2 slaves i enslaved named Kendra and Alexis, then bought a half succubus slave name aellajyx, and after going to lilaya's house and setting upo a room for her with the double bed, room service and obedience trainer, i then went and channged her nipples from blue to pink, same with her nails (cuz, really, blue? is she suffocating?) then went to her job. it seemed like she was idle, so i switch her to bedroom, and selected night duty for her. i then hit back, and then went to kendra, and made sure she wasn't on bedroom duty, and it was totally selected. i went to alexis and the same thing happened. no matter what job they might have had, if i select a particular job for one, it sticks to all of them.

i have not tried to do it the long way as you mentioned but i can try that. last time i tried was in 3.13 so i'll try a new save on 3.19.

also, i seem to be able to buy perks for my arcane elemental without earning them. seems to work for every tree but arcane, funnily enough. this is on 3.19. View attachment 1062935
Keep in mind that she is a succubus, not a human. Succubi have been depicted with all sorts of inhuman skin colors. On the bugs, typical of an Inno game, but I am still on 3.13 and have not seen this issue with my 21 slaves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
What are the prerequisites to see slaves boinking? Not just in the popups you personally see either, but in the occupation logs too. It seems to trigger much more rarely now if at all. Every one has matching schedules, prerequisite perks (like incest) I removed the unwilling fucktoy fetish because it seems to get in the way of initiating events.

What else?

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
What are the prerequisites to see slaves boinking? Not just in the popups you personally see either, but in the occupation logs too. It seems to trigger much more rarely now if at all. Every one has matching schedules, prerequisite perks (like incest) I removed the unwilling fucktoy fetish because it seems to get in the way of initiating events.

What else?
The only thing i can think of is either sexual preference (if they dont like feminine or masculine people they wont boink unless its rape), I think lust is a factor too. If they're allowed to masturbate they wont be in the mood to fuck as often unless they have a fast lust build up. Same goes if they're in prostitutes jobs.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
The only thing i can think of is either sexual preference (if they dont like feminine or masculine people they wont boink unless its rape), I think lust is a factor too. If they're allowed to masturbate they wont be in the mood to fuck as often unless they have a fast lust build up. Same goes if they're in prostitutes jobs.
Nope. whole game's set to gynephilic. As for lust, that's interesting because when I wasn't letting them masturbate they seemed less active than when I was. I could try though. I suppose it stands to reason that if they're being milked they won't be horny enough to boink either, I'll try that.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes