bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
1. I'll check it out once my own source is up to date.

2. The point is you can do it without relying on a fetish for other free guests and can do it without the incest fetish both on their spawn tile and when they are slaves, but not as free guests living in the mansion. It is a case of weird inconsistency with no logical explanation.
It's not an inconsistency. You can't do it n a spawn tile unless there is an arcane storm in effect. Unless they have the fetish. The mansion is shielded from arcane storm effects.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
i want to release one of my slaves and have her stay as a guest but when i try to click the option Offfer room or any of the other 2 nothing happens?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not an inconsistency. You can't do it n a spawn tile unless there is an arcane storm in effect. Unless they have the fetish. The mansion is shielded from arcane storm effects.
I think we're talking about two different things. You CAN rape your own offspring while on the tile they spawn at, which is safe from arcane storms because you apparently go to their apartment by the time you have any sex option at all and not the alleys. The ONLY time you cannot is when they are a free guest at the mansion, then they MUST have the incest fetish or the option is greyed out. This is the ONLY case in which an offspring has the sex options greyed out.

You also failed to take into account that the effect of arcane storms automatically turns every affected NPC willing and therefore effectively turns rape off for the duration of the storm.

There are basically three scenarios in which your offspring can be raped by you:

1. They are on the tile they first appear on and have been defeated in battle by attacking them immediately instead of using peaceful options. The option to have sex is available on victory as it is with any random encounter and the only difference the incest fetish makes is whether they beg you to leave them alone first or if they beg for sex before you do it, turning it either into a rape or consensual respectively.

2. They are on the tile they first appear on and you visit them at their apartment, which is just after the initial scene in the alley, where you also have the option to praise or scold them. Their apartment, while appearing on the map as on the same tile, is also shielded from storms.

3. They are enslaved. In this case, the same as 1 applies, whether it is rape or not depends on the incest fetish being there or not, but you can have sex with them either way.

There should be a fourth option, but there is not, leaving them as the only free guests that cannot be used sexually in any way because it requires the incest fetish.

4. They have moved in as a free guest. This one requires the incest fetish or you don't get sex options at all, ALL other free guests and offspring with the incest fetish have sex options, making rape impossible once offspring move in if they don't have the fetish because the fetish automatically makes the encounter consensual.

Therefore, because the only case where the option is completely unavailable is when they are without the incest fetish as a free guest in the mansion and the incest fetish automatically turns them willing, it is an inconsistency that they cannot be raped as a free guest in the mansion without the incest fetish. They can be raped in all other cases.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017

I think we're talking about two different things. You CAN rape your own offspring while on the tile they spawn at, which is safe from arcane storms because you apparently go to their apartment by the time you have any sex option at all and not the alleys. The ONLY time you cannot is when they are a free guest at the mansion, then they MUST have the incest fetish or the option is greyed out. This is the ONLY case in which an offspring has the sex options greyed out.

You also failed to take into account that the effect of arcane storms automatically turns every affected NPC willing and therefore effectively turns rape off for the duration of the storm.

There are basically three scenarios in which your offspring can be raped by you:

1. They are on the tile they first appear on and have been defeated in battle by attacking them immediately instead of using peaceful options. The option to have sex is available on victory as it is with any random encounter and the only difference the incest fetish makes is whether they beg you to leave them alone first or if they beg for sex before you do it, turning it either into a rape or consensual respectively.

2. They are on the tile they first appear on and you visit them at their apartment, which is just after the initial scene in the alley, where you also have the option to praise or scold them. Their apartment, while appearing on the map as on the same tile, is also shielded from storms.

3. They are enslaved. In this case, the same as 1 applies, whether it is rape or not depends on the incest fetish being there or not, but you can have sex with them either way.

There should be a fourth option, but there is not, leaving them as the only free guests that cannot be used sexually in any way because it requires the incest fetish.

4. They have moved in as a free guest. This one requires the incest fetish or you don't get sex options at all, ALL other free guests and offspring with the incest fetish have sex options, making rape impossible once offspring move in if they don't have the fetish because the fetish automatically makes the encounter consensual.

Therefore, because the only case where the option is completely unavailable is when they are without the incest fetish as a free guest in the mansion and the incest fetish automatically turns them willing, it is an inconsistency that they cannot be raped as a free guest in the mansion without the incest fetish. They can be raped in all other cases.
OOH! Sorry it was late.
Yeah you are correct there sir.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
The last version I played was 3.9.9, could someone, if not difficult, give me a list of significant changes since then? And I mean really meaningful, not adding a couple percent to some potion, or changing the type of some T-shirt.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The last version I played was 3.9.9, could someone, if not difficult, give me a list of significant changes since then? And I mean really meaningful, not adding a couple percent to some potion, or changing the type of some T-shirt.
-Spider, octopus, capybara (Google it), dragon (comes in three flavors), snake (also in three flavors), hyena, shark, bear, otter, gryphon, and raccoon-morphs, as well as related items (no essences, though). Not all of these have spawns implemented.
-Some cat subspecies were moved to a new "pantherine" or big cat species
-More clothing
-New bugs
-New darkness mechanic
-New non-bipedal body types: serpent, mer, drider, cephalopod; new feral bird bipedal lower body
-Slaves now need the "nymphomaniac" trait to enjoy the prostitution job, meaning that they must be level 9 at least, so thanks for that, Inno.
-Expanded Nyan dating stuff, which also means you have to do her romance quest all over again if you want to access the enchanted clothing items menu
-That's it for major stuff, far as I can remember.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
idk if this is a bug or unfinished content but someone came in my urethra (penile), but they had a lot of cum, around 2L I think, so when the whole swelling thing triggered it said my stomach was swelling?? If it's a bug then there's one I found :/

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
idk if this is a bug or unfinished content but someone came in my urethra (penile), but they had a lot of cum, around 2L I think, so when the whole swelling thing triggered it said my stomach was swelling?? If it's a bug then there's one I found :/
Maybe "stomach" is used more generically meaning "abdomen"/"lower torso" in this case? I suppose a dedicated effect for external testicles would be nice if you're into that specifically but we could always argue it's building up in the prostate instead. On that note does your character even have external testicles?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Maybe "stomach" is used more generically meaning "abdomen"/"lower torso" in this case? I suppose a dedicated effect for external testicles would be nice if you're into that specifically but we could always argue it's building up in the prostate instead. On that note does your character even have external testicles?
If you force fluid into the urethra, it's going to end up in the bladder.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Looking for ways to get wings so I can fly please.... Lyssieth's way is too corrupt. I'm too innocent :p

Preferably not harpy wings.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Looking for ways to get wings so I can fly please.... Lyssieth's way is too corrupt. I'm too innocent :p

Preferably not harpy wings.
Enchanting the food item of a flying race will give you the option to add wings. You can also become a slime and self TF some wings, then use an enchanted Biojuice Canister to turn yourself back to flesh.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
If you're planning anything more extravagant than a pair of wings, it's almost always a more efficient move to down a Biojuice Canister and turn into a slime, transform to your heart's content, then enchant another biojuice cannister to "unslime" yourself.

The drawback - from your POV anyway - is that you get +50 Corruption for becoming a slime. You can, however, enchant "Angels Nectar" to reduce Corruption.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes