bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
That just sounds like a fantastic way to cut the lifespan of your SSD's write cycles..
"just". Trade off of longevity for performance. The SSD that sits on the shelf loses no write cycles. That SSD will perform its' function of sitting on the shelf forever.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any way to become the alternative demon versions when mom changes you? I want to be a hellhound, the game sets you as one for the initial transformation scene, but sticks you as default succubus with no explenation and way to change. I know demons are transformative immune, but canonically a caninemorph becoming a demon would become a hellhound of some sort, etc other species. But seems like everything just ends up the same

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is there any way to become the alternative demon versions when mom changes you? I want to be a hellhound, the game sets you as one for the initial transformation scene, but sticks you as default succubus with no explenation and way to change. I know demons are transformative immune, but canonically a caninemorph becoming a demon would become a hellhound of some sort, etc other species. But seems like everything just ends up the same
As far as the lore goes, half-demons are born from the union of a demon and a morph. A lilin will always corrupt someone into a full demom however.
Mechanically, we'll get access to those transformations once we deal with the other Elders, I strongly suspect canines would be in the first batch from Lunette. Alternatively, the debug menu should let you play as whatever, just check the readme.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Lysyeth (or whanever her name spells) only give you the human transformation we need to beat the other lilins to open more forms.

Reactions: NajaNaga

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently working on an expansion pack of sorts for the game. It's planned to be a new city named "Illeton" about the size of Dominion. I've got the skeleton of the city created (world travel + entering/exiting) and the general idea for the city's story. My goal is to have a single main quest line for the city with some subquests sprinkled throughout. Here's some work-in-progress photos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there something in particular you guys were looking for in terms of content that you felt Dominion may have missed out on? Or were you wanting just more content in general?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, I'm currently working on an expansion pack of sorts for the game. It's planned to be a new city named "Illeton" about the size of Dominion. I've got the skeleton of the city created (world travel + entering/exiting) and the general idea for the city's story. My goal is to have a single main quest line for the city with some subquests sprinkled throughout. Here's some work-in-progress photos:

Was there something in particular you guys were looking for in terms of content that you felt Dominion may have missed out on? Or were you wanting just more content in general?
I would like to know what you would like to accomplish with this project besides adding more content.
As for content, More forced /specially designed TFs for named NPCs. Turning someone into a girl/boy can never be beat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zethin

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I would like to know what you would like to accomplish with this project besides adding more content.
Hm, my original reason for making it was because I felt the main game lacked much vertical progress (that is, the main quest feels very short right now, even neglected, whereas a lot of work has gone into expanding Dominion and its inhabitants instead). I'd like to make it so that players have things to do outside of Dominion as well.

Right now, my hope is that:
1. Players will have a complete, self-contained story within Illeton.
2. It tampers as little as possible with the base game's mechanics to provide long-term stability and compatibility.

I don't have any planned goals beyond that. If it goes well and people enjoy the content, I may consider adding additional cities, but right now I'm focused on getting Illeton completed first.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm skeptical of your attempt to make the game less side-content heavy by adding more side content.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm skeptical of your attempt to make the game less side-content heavy by adding more side content.
The goal isn't to add to the base game's main quest because, for obvious reasons, this would quickly be overwritten by the official game. In that sense, you could consider Illeton side content in the same way anything that isn't the vanilla game would be side content. However, Illeton will feature its own main questline with its own sidequests as to not significantly conflict with the base game's story.

Edit:

I also want to add that I consider Illeton vertical specifically because it's only accessible after you've completed the main story and unlocked world travel. In this sense, there's a feeling of progression, whereas other current side content can be accessed immediately.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

how about some usefull tasks ? currently there are no jobs besides whoring available. maybe a stripclub or server job for pc and slaves ?

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Wow. The fact that Inno couldn't even drum up enough spite to prove any of us wrong is just proof of how little she cares about this project. At this point I'm pretty sure that Zethin's side city will become the actual main story continuation because the actual story will just fade into obscurity.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
If you're writing NPCs, write for the character and not the gender. Use the settings we have in game already to determine gender, or allow us to set it somehow(And as someone wrote above, if there's options to change it via transformation, go for it). There's almost no reason for the current named characters to be specific genders.(Only ones I can think of are the harpies, and only because they were written to be a matriarchal society) There's really no reason Vengar, Nyan, Axel, Candi, etc have to be the genders they are. The meat should be in the character writing.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes