Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Hi guys, I'm currently working on an expansion pack of sorts for the game. It's planned to be a new city named "Illeton" about the size of Dominion. I've got the skeleton of the city created (world travel + entering/exiting) and the general idea for the city's story. My goal is to have a single main quest line for the city with some subquests sprinkled throughout. Here's some work-in-progress photos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there something in particular you guys were looking for in terms of content that you felt Dominion may have missed out on? Or were you wanting just more content in general?
This is great. I'm hooked from the WIP photos alone more than I ever was for base LT. In terms of content, it would be interesting to see some more varied systems of governance/mindsets than just "everyone is welcome, everyone wants to fuck".

My two cents.

Reactions: alex2011 and Zethin
Sep 16, 2018
how about some usefull tasks ? currently there are no jobs besides whoring available. maybe a stripclub or server job for pc and slaves ?
Maybe the ability to run a storefront? There aren't many ways to make money in the game without using slaves and I'm not down with slavery. It'd be nice to be able to rent property and run simple businesses or provide security to NPCs or something.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Was there something in particular you guys were looking for in terms of content that you felt Dominion may have missed out on? Or were you wanting just more content in general?
I'm a simple man. I just want the game finished and bugs fixed at this point. I pretty much just make everything I want for myself through the modding options. Story expansion (side quests based upon what we have so far, I guess) would be nice. I want to interact more with Lyssieth and her family. I want to meet Lilith (and rape her before she rapes me). I want my races to actually spawn outside of the Nightclub search and Familial encounters, with customizable encounter situations.

Whatever paths lead to that is left up to whomever takes the reins. I just want to see progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know whether there's a way to change the colours of body parts (like skin or fur colour) of existing non-major NPCs?

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Anyone know whether there's a way to change the colours of body parts (like skin or fur colour) of existing non-major NPCs?
If they are in your home as a slave or guest, there should be an option in their management tab that says 'Send to Kate' and you can change their skin colors, fur colors, and piercings. if you haven't met Kate, she is at the bottom left of the Shopping Arcade map. access her shop once and this will unlock the 'Send to Kate option. If the NPC is on a world tile, then you cannot change their appearance without sending them to a slave or guest room.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger
Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys, I'm currently working on an expansion pack of sorts for the game. It's planned to be a new city named "Illeton" about the size of Dominion. I've got the skeleton of the city created (world travel + entering/exiting) and the general idea for the city's story. My goal is to have a single main quest line for the city with some subquests sprinkled throughout. Here's some work-in-progress photos:

Wow this looks cool. Some stuff I'd like to see:

1.) As others mentioned, more types of jobs available besides being a hooker.

2.) More opportunities to use your morphs to solve problems, specifically ones that are not covered in the base-game.

3.) And just more NPCs you can interact with and have some sort of story progression or relevance.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Idk if these will conflict with your town's utopia theme, but there are some activities/contents that i wish could be added in LT's future:
1. tourney / arena / gladiatoral combat, either the winner decides what to do with the loser(s) or follow the crowd's wish to get more reputation
2. a continuation for the enforcer storyline (you can liken this to the fighter's guild / thieves guild questline in skyrim), maybe ileton called for enforcer reinforcement from dominion and you are offered to help there
3. i really enjoy the harpy matriarchs / imp fortress type of quest where you subjugate territories, now if i imagine that ileton have a bunch of "elite/noble houses" competing against each other that brings headache to the town's governor/duke and by solving this you get your own mansion/house in the upper caste area
4. bounty hunters: as you get more powerful / famous, or maybe made enemies among the powerful people in ileton, some demons / competent fighters may be sent to defeat and drain your levels
5. potion request board, a legit way to gain money utilizing your potion-making skill

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Idk if these will conflict with your town's utopia theme, but there are some activities/contents that i wish could be added in LT's future:
1. tourney / arena / gladiatoral combat, either the winner decides what to do with the loser(s) or follow the crowd's wish to get more reputation
2. a continuation for the enforcer storyline (you can liken this to the fighter's guild / thieves guild questline in skyrim), maybe ileton called for enforcer reinforcement from dominion and you are offered to help there
3. i really enjoy the harpy matriarchs / imp fortress type of quest where you subjugate territories, now if i imagine that ileton have a bunch of "elite/noble houses" competing against each other that brings headache to the town's governor/duke and by solving this you get your own mansion/house in the upper caste area
4. bounty hunters: as you get more powerful / famous, or maybe made enemies among the powerful people in ileton, some demons / competent fighters may be sent to defeat and drain your levels
5. potion request board, a legit way to gain money utilizing your potion-making skill
1 randomly in domination there are flyers which advertises a arena in although the arena isn't in game
2 i like that
3 Fuck Yes;
4 same as 2
5 same as 3

; the duchess/governor of ileton would more than likely be a daughter of Lilith or a adviser of one

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
1. Could take a look at one. I spent today fleshing out the map, and am now looking to fill in the open areas (preview of Illeton's map layout below). It probably wouldn't be a full on "gladiator" thing, but I could see adding something in the vein of a fight club in the slums for sure.

2. This probably won't happen. Sentinels replace the Enforcers in Illeton, so extending that storyline into the city would be difficult.

3. 50/50 on this one. It's not like I couldn't add it in, but I don't want to add things for the sake of adding them, and I don't have a good idea of where this would fit in right now. It'll depend on how the pieces fall while I'm developing.

4. We'll see about this one. I'm leaning towards yes. It's just a gigantic pain in the ass writing NPCs in this game because of how they're coded (not that I can think of an immediately better way). I'm fairly sure it'd be easy to set up, but would take quite a while to do.

5. AFAIK there's no system to generate quests right now, so that would be something I'd have to implement to get this working. It's an interesting idea, but it'd have to wait until further down the line.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018

Any chance to see the diff for adding a new city? I got stuck myself a while back, but if I saw some working barebones, there's a 5% chance I'd be interested in making a mod to more easily add new locations.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Any chance to see the diff for adding a new city? I got stuck myself a while back, but if I saw some working barebones, there's a 5% chance I'd be interested in making a mod to more easily add new locations.
Sure, I can look at getting a fork set up tomorrow on GitHub.

• Red Heart

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Maybe some way to join/work for/with the Enforcers or Lyssieth's guard after coming back to Dominion after doing some events...

Another line of thought would be to work for Lyssieth as IA/ORICL and clean up some corruption in the Enforcers/SWORD... Use Claire and Bree as inside contacts... meet/fck new Enforcers and SWORD personnel and befriend them...

Do some experiments w/ Lilaya and Arthur...

Have the PC finally tap Rose w/ Lilaya... or both the PC and Rose work together to dom Lilaya have make sure she knows how soft Rose's hands really are... share a room/ night w/ the instead of being told to come back tomorrow or that the room is locked...

More family fun time w/ Lyssieth Lilaya Meraxis and mayhaps Elizabeth too...

Invite your lovely friends over for a slumber party/ spa day... maybe get some interaction between your friends and your slaves...

More roleplaying w/ the Slime Queen...

Try and romance Ashley from Dream Lovers...

Maybe some alien style content... lay some eggs in random orifices and then fertilize them...

...more content in general pretty much...

Thanks for the hard work...

Last edited:

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Hi guys, I'm currently working on an expansion pack of sorts for the game. It's planned to be a new city named "Illeton" about the size of Dominion. I've got the skeleton of the city created (world travel + entering/exiting) and the general idea for the city's story. My goal is to have a single main quest line for the city with some subquests sprinkled throughout.

How "In the spirit" is this, and are you going to be implementing new races and items? Can Illeton be the home of some real fantasy shit? Armour, elves, undead, goblins etc. Good lord am I starved for some of the classics.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I am at that point where all my interest in this game is just to see if she actually does a real update. We have hit "this planet will explode in 5 minutes" level of hilarity.
That's where all my interest is as well, I don't have much actual interest in the game. With only the same old content to play, there's not much to be interested about in it.

More in general is typically what the wait is for given the lack thereof from the actual developer. Your mod announcement could not have come at a better time, I just got done typing about agreement in lacking interest and your mod as well as any others could be the spark that is needed to rekindle interest in the game for me. Good luck with your work and I do hope it goes well.

One thing, your map shows this new city to where I believe Elis, the next city in the main quest, is supposed to be. It has been a while since I have had any desire to leave Dominion for the blank canvas that is the fields, so I might be wrong on that. Just thought I would warn you in case that might be an issue later, assuming Inno actually ever updates the main quest, that is.

I would suggest checking that tile to make sure it isn't the tile marked for Elis.

Hm, my original reason for making it was because I felt the main game lacked much vertical progress (that is, the main quest feels very short right now, even neglected, whereas a lot of work has gone into expanding Dominion and its inhabitants instead). I'd like to make it so that players have things to do outside of Dominion as well.

Right now, my hope is that:
1. Players will have a complete, self-contained story within Illeton.
2. It tampers as little as possible with the base game's mechanics to provide long-term stability and compatibility.

I don't have any planned goals beyond that. If it goes well and people enjoy the content, I may consider adding additional cities, but right now I'm focused on getting Illeton completed first.
That would be because the main quest actually has been neglected for over a year now with fake promises that it would be updated soon spread throughout that time period. The lack of vertical progress is because Inno keeps sticking more and more side content into Dominion, often by request and almost always despite anything they might have said before about not doing so for a limited time, the limit being the next main quest update and the thing they said being not making more side content until then to focus on the main quest.

Your mod could potentially change this issue for the better and pull the game out of its stagnation. The main quest won't be updated by it, sure, but at least we would actually be getting new content that takes us outside of Dominion.

Also, while working, do keep in mind that the game can only handle a certain number of NPCs in its current state, about the number it would take to totally populate Dominion's alleys and streets. This means that adding too many more without a major overhaul to the core of the game to increase the supported NPC count is likely to slow down or even crash the game, as Tehlemon has found out.

As for content, maybe some non-consensual stuff? If you're not uncomfortable with it, of course, I know some are. By this, I do mean player dominant, not the player as the one being forced. I figured we have the fetish marked in the game, so why not use it.

I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm skeptical of your attempt to make the game less side-content heavy by adding more side content.
It's fine, it's not like he's adding it to Dominion and it gives us a reason to use that massive blank canvas Inno has delayed painting on for so long. Plus it's a mod, so that isn't that big an issue. The only two issues with his design right now are that it is potentially right on the tile for the next main quest city, which I forgot the placement of, and that it does potentially push that NPC limit issue.

Wow. The fact that Inno couldn't even drum up enough spite to prove any of us wrong is just proof of how little she cares about this project. At this point I'm pretty sure that Zethin's side city will become the actual main story continuation because the actual story will just fade into obscurity.
Indeed, Zethin has me excited for the game for the first time since August. Inno, on the other hand, does not.

I'm a simple man. I just want the game finished and bugs fixed at this point. I pretty much just make everything I want for myself through the modding options. Story expansion (side quests based upon what we have so far, I guess) would be nice. I want to interact more with Lyssieth and her family. I want to meet Lilith (and rape her before she rapes me). I want my races to actually spawn outside of the Nightclub search and Familial encounters, with customizable encounter situations.

Whatever paths lead to that is left up to whomever takes the reins. I just want to see progress.
Yes, absolutely this, and I have a feeling we will get it with this mod.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
How "In the spirit" is this, and are you going to be implementing new races and items? Can Illeton be the home of some real fantasy shit? Armour, elves, undead, goblins etc. Good lord am I starved for some of the classics.
I've already got plans for at least one new race: Cimmerian. Races shouldn't be too hard to implement (and frankly I don't see a reason there couldn't be fantasy races when we already have centaurs and imps). It's the NPCs themselves that are pains to add.

Here's my fork, and you can use WinMerge (open source) to get an easy filediff for it, or just do it directly on GitHub:

One thing, your map shows this new city to where I believe Elis, the next city in the main quest, is supposed to be. It has been a while since I have had any desire to leave Dominion for the blank canvas that is the fields, so I might be wrong on that. Just thought I would warn you in case that might be an issue later, assuming Inno actually ever updates the main quest, that is.

I would suggest checking that tile to make sure it isn't the tile marked for Elis.
It's impossible for me to have overwritten Elis, and I can show why. The way world generation works is it scans an arbitrary LxW .png file for the color of each pixel to create the tiles for any given map. Each color represents something, so Elis's color on the world map is represented in the code as 0xd544ae. Illeton is represented as 0x215963. Here's what that looks like on the map:

Also, while working, do keep in mind that the game can only handle a certain number of NPCs in its current state, about the number it would take to totally populate Dominion's alleys and streets.
I do have this in the back of my mind. It's something I'll have to manually test later on. This would involve tracking down what's causing the slowdown though. I don't think it's necessarily having a lot of NPCs in one place, but that the game is constantly trying to track and update stuff for dozens of NPCs every step, perhaps. I haven't really dug too far into this yet, but I'm definitely aware of the issue.

Yes, absolutely this, and I have a feeling we will get it with this mod.
There'll be some minor interaction in Dominion at the start, but ultimately to prevent as much conflict as possible with the base game in the event of an update, the story will be almost entirely restricted to Illeton (and the world map).

I want my races to actually spawn outside of the Nightclub search and Familial encounters, with customizable encounter situations.
This is already implemented, so the problem likely lies elsewhere. If you'll PM me, I can try to see what's wrong.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've already got plans for at least one new race: Cimmerian. Races shouldn't be too hard to implement (and frankly I don't see a reason there couldn't be fantasy races when we already have centaurs and imps). It's the NPCs themselves that are pains to add.

Here's my fork, and you can use WinMerge (open source) to get an easy filediff for it, or just do it directly on GitHub:

It's impossible for me to have overwritten Elis, and I can show why. The way world generation works is it scans an arbitrary LxW .png file for the color of each pixel to create the tiles for any given map. Each color represents something, so Elis's color on the world map is represented in the code as 0xd544ae. Illeton is represented as 0x215963. Here's what that looks like on the map:

I do have this in the back of my mind. It's something I'll have to manually test later on. This would involve tracking down what's causing the slowdown though. I don't think it's necessarily having a lot of NPCs in one place, but that the game is constantly trying to track and update stuff for dozens of NPCs every step, perhaps. I haven't really dug too far into this yet, but I'm definitely aware of the issue.

There'll be some minor interaction in Dominion at the start, but ultimately to prevent as much conflict as possible with the base game in the event of an update, the story will be almost entirely restricted to Illeton (and the world map).

This is already implemented, so the problem likely lies elsewhere. If you'll PM me, I can try to see what's wrong.
I see, it seems I was mistaken on where in the fields Elis was supposed to be, so that's good that it isn't an issue.

that the game is constantly trying to track and update stuff for dozens of NPCs every step
This does indeed sound like the issue, more to track means more resources needed, so maybe some optimization with how the game handles resources would help against the overall problem. The real problem isn't until you populate the equivalent of every tile in Dominion, so that does give some wiggle room for now.

That makes sense, you do need something that gives you a reason to even leave the gates of Dominion and to go to Illeton. This is where the first part of the quest comes in, I'm guessing.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I hate to break it to you, but the odds of that happening are not that great given how often that's been suggested and subsequently given the cold shoulder. I wouldn't hold your breath for it.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Hm, haven't checked this thread in a while. Glad to hear someone working on a mod that's not just another set of clothing items or race TFs. Gonna be looking forward to see if this goes anywhere. Not the most enthused about having minimal interaction with the base game, always preferred mods that feel like it's part of the world instead of it's own tacked on thing. But I'm going through withdraws here so anything you got for me will do.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes