anon54

May 6, 2020
Im getting this bug where the patrols wont spawn because of an ongoing storm when there is none, is there any way to fix this?

Jan 23, 2018
I personally like to make money by going to the 'very dangerous' red alleyway tiles and enslaving the demons that spawn there. They spawn consistently almost every time you explore them and each of them nets you about 50k profit at minimum, no training or anything needed. You do need slave collars and the ability to beat them, but neither is all that hard to get IMO.
You don't even need slave collars, just loot a piece of clothing off of their body. Enchant it with enslaving. Then put it back on them to enslave them. Also the first time you sell a demon essence for enchantments will never be a problem either as you can just buy a fuck ton of them at the shops!

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
I just wish the game had more competent devs instead of one who delays an update for half a month and doesn't even deliver what has been promised for like half a year. Compared to Fenoxo's games this one is far better but they get constant updates while this hasn't gotten anything big for months.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Just finished converting my JDK 11 fork to use SpEL as an expression parser. I think it's safe to say that it's still pretty experimental, but if any devs are willing to do some testing on it I'd greatly appreciate it: . I'm not going to say that the game runs fast, but it seemed to handle my heaviest save better than even the Nashorn JS engine does, and it's an outright speed demon compared to GraalJS.

There is one breaking change in the XML scripting. The original engine used #VAR/#ENDVAR tags in the XML files that would allow an author to declare in-scope variables using embedded JavaScript. Since the JS engine isn't being used anymore, I changed #VAR to only set a single variable (an expression terminated by a semicolon) that would be pushed into the script context. #VAR also works with the #IF/#ELSE conditionals as well, unlike the previous implementation that used the JS engine to handle conditionals (a necessity, since #VAR blocks were handled before the rest of the script).

It's still not great. There isn't anything stopping authors from overwriting item objects and such, but protecting the global namespace is on my to-do list, along with splitting up UtilText so that it doesn't take three years to compile (seriously, my PC can compile the Linux kernel in the time it takes to build UtilText).

There's still plenty of work to be done to clean this sucker up, but getting it running somewhat well on newer JDKs is a pretty good first step, methinks.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I wish I could contribute more to this rework. Tbh, I don't understand enough Java to be able to go ground-up with this game. I can only modify and clean-up, at best. But, I'd be open to a position of unpaid, entry-level, assistant degenerate.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I wish I could contribute more to this rework. Tbh, I don't understand enough Java to be able to go ground-up with this game. I can only modify and clean-up, at best. But, I'd be open to a position of unpaid, entry-level, assistant degenerate.
Honestly, that's a great way to get started. Most of my Java knowledge comes from screwing around with Minecraft and LT (though having prior C/C++/C# knowledge definitely did help…most of the challenge thus far has been adapting to Java's ecosystem).

As far as contributions go, if you see something you'd like to fix, feel free to open a PR on GitHub! It would be nice to have a unified fork if things continue to stagnate upstream. When some of these internal improvements stabilize and get more testing I would like to start putting out actual builds of this fork.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there something better for grinding essences than just keep fighting the group of imps + Nympho trait in Submission?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Is there something better for grinding essences than just keep fighting the group of imps + Nympho trait in Submission?
Raise the difficulty level so that enemies level up with you, go fight a demon. I get something between 40 and 70 essence from random muggers, you should be able to rack up more than 1k with some dedication and a little luck.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I just buy them.

You can get like, 100k every day and money is basically meaningless in the game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Very good base, a shame the original dev dont seem to have either skills or possibly the right code/engine.
Java should be pretty explored as it is, knowing that finding a fitting source then community is the way to do.

Guess its tbs, either back in a year or so ?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I just wish the game had more competent devs instead of one who delays an update for half a month and doesn't even deliver what has been promised for like half a year. Compared to Fenoxo's games this one is far better but they get constant updates while this hasn't gotten anything big for months.
For real man I feel you. Also Innoxia is taking a few weeks off again due to stresss. Like fuck I AM STRESSED i STILL HAVE TO DO MY DAMN JOB. must be nice to make over 2.5 k a month and take 3 week long vacations while giving your subscribers absolutely nothing. Like I take 3 weeks off from my gig with nothing to show for it my ass would be fired.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
For real man I feel you. Also Innoxia is taking a few weeks off again due to stresss. Like fuck I AM STRESSED i STILL HAVE TO DO MY DAMN JOB. must be nice to make over 2.5 k a month and take 3 week long vacations while giving your subscribers absolutely nothing. Like I take 3 weeks off from my gig with nothing to show for it my ass would be fired.
I had very high hope for this game. It was one of my most loved game back then. But then... Inno just kinda made me feel frustrated lately. Even if she takes her time off or delay the patches / updates, it'd still be nice if see post some regular logs about how much she had achieved. It would be easier to understand. I still remember the first delay post of 0.14.0, so long ago...

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I had very high hope for this game. It was one of my most loved game back then. But then... Inno just kinda made me feel frustrated lately. Even if she takes her time off or delay the patches / updates, it'd still be nice if see post some regular logs about how much she had achieved. It would be easier to understand. I still remember the first delay post of 0.14.0, so long ago...
Imagine how it would be if her Subscribestar was set up like some Patreons are.. where subscribers are only charged when an actual release drops.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I do wonder why are there so many people still paying...

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I honestly just want our own houses. It's so annoying having my own harem in someone else's house. The whole entire slave thing in someone else's house is so dumb. Never heard of such a thing in my life. Just ruins the whole slave/guest system
Same. I know that this is a sex game but literally filling every room in my aunt's house with countless slaves is ridiculous. Honestly wish this game got rid of the whole family storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: LubricatedKitty
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes