NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Ok guys real question here: which file saves your enchantments? going from 3.19 to 3.20 and i do NOT want to bother and re-do all the work on the Mystery Kink bottles i did in the previous version to get my kinks/my lave's kinks right so yeah...which file do i also need to copy and paste to get my enchantments moved over as well besides saves?
Unless I'm just a dumbass (possible) you shouldn't need to redo everything. I exported previous main characters and slaves across a couple of game versions without any noticeable issues. Depending on how fancy/dressed-up your slaves are or how many you have it could get expensive to pick them up at the auction on a new character, and if they had a non-slave background trait they'll lose that, but it should be fine. And you might be able to edit the desired background back on to them.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Nice Guys gonna be Nice Guys. His name is "Golden Buddy." He's a real bro.
ah yes anyone giving a good review is a nice guy but to address something that you can't talk about in reviews because of rules wait time between updates they are to damn long and for the updates we get there isn't enough substance to them and what is there is from people like you, mod makers. you guys make great thing that are interesting to mess around with. the more i think about it the lower the score because the game has stagnated to much

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
sorry for being THAT guy but does anyone remember how to make Weasley appear/start his quest? is it waiting till 1 week passes from defeating Brax and dealing with the Harpies and then roaming dominion after 5pm?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
sorry for being THAT guy but does anyone remember how to make Weasley appear/start his quest? is it waiting till 1 week passes from defeating Brax and dealing with the Harpies and then roaming dominion after 5pm?
First a gigantic guy with a shaggy beard has to tell you "yer a wizard, Harry".
Then Weasley will spawn in the Hogwarts Express zone.

Jokes aside, yeah the requirements you got are nearly right.
The most important difference is "between 5pm and 9pm", so if you were wandering around too late in the day then he wouldn't be able to spawn.
If you meet all the requirements it's a 50% chance to spawn with each step so it should happen quickly.

From the update notes that added the quest, the full requirements are:
1) Advance the main quest beyond the Brax stage (any resolution).
2) Finish the Harpy Nest side quest and allow 5 days to pass.
3) No Arcane Storm.
4) Wander around safe tiles in Dominion when the time is between 17:00 and 21:00.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Is there a list somewhere of all the unique traits for NPCs? Not the background job ones like mugging or prostitution, the ones listed below the row of squares, stuff like health fanatic (+25 phys) or dirty-minded (+25 corr, I think) that don't get overwritten when you import into a new save.

I picked the game up again last night and was hunting around for some personality/unique trait combinations and realized I don't even know what all the traits are. Also the traits seem absurdly heavily restricted by race, I don't think I saw a single human with a trait other than dirty-minded or slut. Even imps seem to get more variety.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of all the unique traits for NPCs? Not the background job ones like mugging or prostitution, the ones listed below the row of squares, stuff like health fanatic (+25 phys) or dirty-minded (+25 corr, I think) that don't get overwritten when you import into a new save.

I picked the game up again last night and was hunting around for some personality/unique trait combinations and realized I don't even know what all the traits are. Also the traits seem absurdly heavily restricted by race, I don't think I saw a single human with a trait other than dirty-minded or slut. Even imps seem to get more variety.
I'm not sure if it's under the "buggy" menu, but I normally just save edit with notepad(++). If I remember correctly the game consider it a perk so try search as "PERK_SLUT" or if that doesn't work then try "_SLUT". If you're looking for a list of unique perks you could try the wikis page for it. I think eight perks, two of them are unique NPC (Meraxis, and Kate)

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I'm not sure if it's under the "buggy" menu, but I normally just save edit with notepad(++). If I remember correctly the game consider it a perk so try search as "PERK_SLUT" or if that doesn't work then try "_SLUT". If you're looking for a list of unique perks you could try the wikis page for it. I think eight perks, two of them are unique NPC (Meraxis, and Kate)
Unfortunately the wiki only lists the "job slot" perks that I can see, the ones that get overwritten. But I guess I can just keep checking NPCs as I play around, export any with perks I don't recognize, and then use save editing like you said to copy the perk code over if I want it. Thanks!

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Lispy goblin alchemist originally(?) seen in CoC. Otherwise, no idea.
Wait, Inno added in Lumi from CoC just expected no one to notice? LOL, what a dumb bitch
Unrelated to CoC. Lumi was a character contribution written by Nnxx.

According to the author, Lumi was meant to be a "pure concentration of all things love dovey". A cute but shy lesser wolf girl with a criminal past, but with no warrant on her head so you couldn't enslave her. That peeved some people, saying she was protected by "plot armor". Nnxx got tired of dealing with a sea of people expressing they wanted to rape/enslave her character, despite multiple rejections (for several reasons). Eventually she just gave up and pulled the plug on the entire thing.

PS: Sorry, forgot to tag you Carl0sDanger.

Last edited:

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
According to the author, Lumi, as a character, was meant to be a "pure concentration of all things love dovey". A cute but shy lesser wolf girl with a criminal past, but with no warrant on her head so you couldn't enslave her. That peeved some people, saying she was protected by "plot armor". Nnxx got tired of dealing with a sea of people expressing they wanted to rape/enslave her character, despite multiple rejections (for several reasons). Eventually she just gave up and stopped working on Lumi.
Oh wow, I'd forgotten all about this. Yeah there was a bunch of drama about the character, I think if the criminal part had been written out/better justified or something everything would have died down in time though.

(I mean, sure some people will always be mad when a writer isn't interested in their kink, but that goes for anything.)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes