BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So we're now a week past the "few more days" without hearing a word from Inno.

Looks like we're going right back to where we were a year ago, where she kept giving dates and then missing them by a week or two without saying something.

I guess in three months or so we'll find out that another system has been redesigned. And then we'll spend nine months working on making romance quests worse.
Update on Subscribestar by Innoxia:

Edit (30th May): I'm really sorry about how long this is taking; I've been continuously running into issues with dialogue nodes needing to be added to get things into a working state. It really shouldn't be more than a day or two now...

Jul 28, 2019
You literally only joined the conversation to start a flamewar.
No I joined the conversation to correct the mistaken impression you were giving about being Inno's customer.

Everyone who replied to you "proved you wrong." Just keep your head buried in the sand. As long as you ignore anything anyone says contrary to what you believe, you can just keep on feeling superior.
Cool. I look foward to Monstrous Moonshine posting here the actions that Subscribestar will take against Inno for her transgressions.
Just as I look forward to you becoming Inno's customer.
:ROFLMAO:

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
Alguém sabe se existem mais BAD ENDS como a missão da gangue de ratos no subrânio quando você é capturado pelo MURK

Oct 26, 2017
Did a quickrun with the Bonk Bat just for laughs on Lilith difficulty. I also literally left the prologue with nothing but an overcoat and cheap shoes and bypassed the sex scene.

The fact that you also automatically win when everyone dies including yourself does help quite a bit...

(Could have picked Morph or Demon, but twice the level is twice the fun even if you receive 400% damage and deal 25%.)

Worth adding that due to how Lilith difficulty works, you can literally level to 50 almost immediately this way... LOL.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Got to level 50 after exactly eight encounters, none of which were lost. This included a trio of Enforcers (aren't they supposed to come in pairs?) for extra laughs, all three started with less than 25 and more than zero so (swings bat) three strikes and you're out!

- Any enemy with less than 25 lust and more than 0 will be 1HK'd, so just bonk the horny out of them; unless they have over 74 lust, a single target is instadefeated.
- If enemy isn't lusty, apply arousal effect then bonk the shit out of them. Damage reduction and crazy Lust shielding helps here if the arousal effect is a bit large, as you still need the lust to be between 1 and 24 to finish them off instantly. Hilarious dialogue as a bonus.
"I am the law!" (from arousing taser)
as you send [npc2.name] to horny jail (from bonk bat)
While Orgasmic Drain is limited to two uses per enemy (50% drain each time), multiple encounters combined with Lilith difficulty doubling the level as well as XP received and the bonk bat of crazy is way, WAY too broken. You don't even need any specific trait - Soldier is fun to have but it's not necessary here.

This was way too fun but also way too broken...

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Well shit, 0.4.0.5 finally dropped. Here's to hoping that either something substantial was added or that the next update won't find itself impeded by a surprise two weeks of extra coding past the initial expected release.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Alguém sabe se existem mais BAD ENDS como a missão da gangue de ratos no subrânio quando você é capturado pelo MURK
Que me lembre, não. O gangue de Murk é unico no jogo mas pode ser que no futuro a desenvolvedora adicione mais do mesmo género.

Só para que saiba, o F95 é um forum inglês. Por regra, todos os posts devem ser escritos em inglês ou pelo menos incluir uma tradução.

--ENGLISH--
IIRC, no. Murk's gang is unique in that regard but there's a chance the developer may add more bad endings in the future.

Just so you know, F95 is an english forum. According to the rules, posts should either be written in english or at the very least include a translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Abide

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Hello again,
First of all, I'm really sorry for how long this update has taken to get ready. When I started working on it at the beginning of May I felt very confident that I'd have it ready in a couple of weeks, but then I ran into the issue of needing to add support for sex managers (so that I could have more control over how sex plays out when using external dialogue files). After that, I soon needed to add support for custom sex actions being defined in external files, which, along with the manager support, unexpectedly took up a lot of time.

After adding that sex support, I moved on to adding Meraxis content, which proved to be more complex to implement than I expected. Adding centaur transports and content for characters in 'The Red Dragon' (a tavern in Elis) then really pushed me well past the time in which I'd originally hoped to have this version released. At that point it finally looked like I was able to release this preview, and so I made the post on SubscribeStar and this blog stating that I'd have it ready by Friday 21st.

After that, I was beset by numerous issues during testing of the content I'd added, and after having to delay the release several times I got quite down about my failure to keep to schedule. As a result of that, I ended up letting myself get sidetracked, and instead of adding the demonic centaur encounters as I'd planned, I ended up filling in all of the placeholders for the centaur transport and writing almost all of the content in The Red Dragon. The only parts which still have placeholder content are those related to Meraxis's sex scenes (which I'm planning on filling in and expanding in the next update). I also spent some of this time adding armpit sex actions, which I know is quite an obscure fetish and one that perhaps should have been left until after other content was added, but I had it on the back of my mind and just decided to add it now.

So those are basically the reasons why this version took so long to get done. I was also slower than usual in implementing the content as this was my first time really using the external dialogue framework to a significant degree. Now that I'm used to it, hopefully the next update will not take so long.

Speaking of which, I plan on making a small update to this preview (which will be v0.4.0.6) to add the demonic centaur encounters and to fill in Meraxis's placeholders, as well as to get some more PRs merged. There are likely also some bugs which I haven't caught, so I'll get those sorted as well, whatever they may turn out to be.

After that, I'll move on to filling out content for Elis's shopkeepers and other places around town for the public release of 0.4.1. I also plan on adding Minotallys's meeting in that update, as well as the next stage of the main quest after that.

I'm sorry once again for the slow update, and especially for the significant delay after confidently announcing that this version was to be released over a week ago. I know that I'm really saying sorry too much, especially since I said that I'd cut back on apologising all the time, but I really also want to say sorry for not keeping you updated in posts here on the blog. I felt like I didn't have much to say, although looking back I know that it would have been far better to have simply said something along the lines of "I'm still working on it" than nothing at all.

Anyway, I'll make another post to keep you all updated on my progress some time early next week, so I'll see you again then!

Enforcer Artwork
A while ago now, DSG made a promotional poster using Enforcer artwork commissioned from Jam ( ), along with Enforcer clothing, rank insignia, and lore that DSG had made. I owe DSG a really big thanks not only for making all of the Enforcer clothing & weapons, but also for creating and expanding upon the vast majority of the game's Enforcer lore. I've attached this promotional poster here, so check it out (in full size to read the text) if you want to see some really cool artwork and background lore to the Enforcers!
"Armpit sex content". Cool.
Remember when I implied Inno is an impulsive developer? An idea pops up in her head and suddenly it takes precedence over the rest and causing delays? Yeah. Well, at least this time she's adding stuff along with it so it's not as bad.

PS: We have official, playable content in Elis (even if its just an inn). It's for real this time. Rejoice, people!

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Here's the links:

.jar:

.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

And as usual, the update is barely anything.
It's more than I was expecting, though.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
No I joined the conversation to correct the mistaken impression you were giving about being Inno's customer.

Cool. I look foward to Monstrous Moonshine posting here the actions that Subscribestar will take against Inno for her transgressions.
Just as I look forward to you becoming Inno's customer.
:ROFLMAO:
Huh, for someone so sure of oneself, you didn't actually rebut any of my points. So, what exactly are you getting at here? You're okay with allowing such poor behavior to be represented within this community without a counter? What exactly does that make you?
As for your "muh personal incentive wah wah", an "ad hominem", the thing you told me to look up is: "... a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself." Do you know what makes that so amusing? "... rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself." But I did address the argument, therefore, it wasn't an "ad hominem", oh "Mister Big Brain".
I'll reiterate my advice to you: Wind your neck in.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lmao this update.

Time for Lemon's Update Review!

Inno said:
First of all, I'm really sorry for how long this update has taken to get ready. When I started working on it at the beginning of May
It's a real good thing she put out an "update" in May that "released" all the content she had been working on for the last year, or else this line would be yet another lie.

What's that? The update had all of her content disabled because it wasn't done? And the content she's talking about now is all content that she was supposed to be working on since, at the most generous, the end of January?

Oh, that doesn't sound nearly as good.

Two sentences in, and this is already spin and bullshit.

Inno said:
but then I ran into the issue of needing to add support for sex managers (so that I could have more control over how sex plays out when using external dialogue files). After that, I soon needed to add support for custom sex actions being defined in external files, which, along with the manager support, unexpectedly took up a lot of time.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

That's the same excuse she made last time, in May. She didn't run into these problems after May, she ran into these problems months beforehand. And the whole reason for the 0.4.0 abortion was because of this exact excuse. So again, this entire thing is her fucking lying straight to our faces trying to save face.

I've seriously lost all respect for Inno as a developer. 0.4.0 killed it, and this is just dirt on the coffin.

Inno said:
After adding that sex support, I moved on to adding Meraxis content
Oh hey, it's one of the two encounters she said she's been working on since January! Wait... You're just starting it? So what were you doing during those months? You know, the months where you said you were working on this encounter and the systems updates which you're now telling us you weren't working on them?

It's really funny seeing this, because the Meraxis content being partially added to the github was people's entire defense for Inno when arguing about how much she's getting done.

Inno said:
I got quite down about my failure to keep to schedule. As a result of that, I ended up letting myself get sidetracked, and instead of adding the demonic centaur encounters as I'd planned
Ah yes, the demonic centaur encounter that she said she was working on *for months*

I guess I can stop laughing at how it took six months to write two encounters, because it two six months to not write either.

Inno said:
So those are basically the reasons why this version took so long to get done.
Read: Because I wasn't working on any of the stuff I said I was working on for the last year.

And people wonder why we keep talking about how she lies constantly...

After all those delays, the two encounters she has claimed she was working on since February are still ether not started or placeholders. And the most of the town hasn't been started on at all.

Amazing.

Inno said:
I know that I'm really saying sorry too much, especially since I said that I'd cut back on apologising all the time, but I really also want to say sorry for not keeping you updated in posts here on the blog.
You should stop saying sorry so much. Because constantly saying sorry while refusing to address the behavior you're apologizing for is fucking pointless.

What a fucking joke.

Inno on 0.4.1 plans said:
P.S. I will likely enable comments again soon, probably after 0.4.0.5 is done.
And that was a lie.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
This was way too fun but also way too broken...
Well then here is a way to make things easier for you, but not totally broken or needs you to enable Silly Mode for the Bonk Bat.

Summon an Elemental once and just let it follows you everywhere.

The fact that it regains full health and mana after each fight (or mini-fight, like those when you attack the imp citadel head-on) is invaluable, and enemies will 99% of the time prioritize your elemental over you. I usually go for an Earth Elemental early on, since it's very durable and fits my physical dmg style well. You can also transform your elemental to have useful body parts (spiders for web shooting, or serpent tail for that Tail-constrict action, those 2 are the best imo) to gain more utility in a battle. Transform her to have 6 arms in active form? You got yourself an India god with 6 bonk bats, ready to eradicate all hornier of this world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Jesus, can anything get done to in this game without breaking something? My core stats and a bunch of quest flags get reset every time I load now.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Another question is... Is there something like actual abortion? Or only way to not get kids is picking a trait for -200% fertility or using sterile pills?
There is a mod somewhere, but its literally the least canon mod possible.
That strange, but no abortion options present.
Someone whose name and post I can't find anymore posted this some time ago in the thread:

1. Go into the res/items/innoxia/pills folder of the game
2. Create a new .txt file (notepad), call it "apill"
3. Open this new file and paste this:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<item>
    <coreAttributes>

<value>250</value>
        <determiner><![CDATA[a]]></determiner>
        <name><![CDATA[Preparation A]]></name>
        <namePlural pluralByDefault="false"><![CDATA[Preparation As]]></namePlural>
        <description><![CDATA[A small red pill, individually packaged in a foil and plastic wrapper. While the text printed on the foil identifies this pill as an 'Orally-Administered Cell Diffuser', it's colloquially known as 'Preparation A', and it removes a certain unplanned condition.]]></description>
        <useDescriptor>swallow</useDescriptor>
        <sexUse>true</sexUse>
        <combatUseAllies>false</combatUseAllies>
        <combatUseEnemies>false</combatUseEnemies>
        <consumedOnUse>true</consumedOnUse>
        <rarity>COMMON</rarity>
        <imageName>pill.svg</imageName>
        <colourPrimary>CLOTHING_RED</colourPrimary>
        <colourSecondary/>
        <colourTertiary/>

<effectTooltipLines>
            <line><![CDATA[[style.boldBad(Removes effect:)]]]></line>
            <line><![CDATA['<i>Pregnancy</i>']]></line>
        </effectTooltipLines>

<applyEffects><![CDATA[
            [##npc.endPregnancy(false)]
            <p style='margin-bottom:0; padding-bottom:0;'>
                The small pill slides down [npc.her] throat, and [npc.she] [npc.verb(feel)] [npc.herself] to have undone something.
            </p>
            <p style='text-align:center; margin-top:0; padding-top:0;'>
                [style.colourPinkLight([npc.Name] is no longer carrying...)]
            </p>
        ]]></applyEffects>

<itemTags>
            <tag>DOMINION_ALLEYWAY_SPAWN</tag>
            <tag>SUBMISSION_TUNNEL_SPAWN</tag>
            <tag>SOLD_BY_RALPH</tag>
        </itemTags>

</coreAttributes>

<useDescriptions>
        <selfUse><![CDATA[
        [npc.Name] [npc.verb(pop)] a Preparation A pill out of its little foil wrapper, before quickly placing it in [npc.her] mouth and swallowing it down.
        ]]></selfUse>
        <otherUse><![CDATA[
        [npc.Name] [npc.verb(pop)] a Preparation A pill out of its little foil wrapper, before bringing it up to [npc2.namePos] [npc2.lips], forcing it into [npc2.her] mouth, and making sure that [npc2.she] [npc2.verb(swallow)] it down.
        ]]></otherUse>
    </useDescriptions>

</item>
4. Save the file, then open its properties and change its extension from .txt to .xml
5. Wait maybe one in-game day
6. Go to Ralph's, he should be selling a new, red-coloured pill

Edited due to automatic emoticons ruining the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selen99

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i have a question: companions and slaves are very promising but why the developer hasnt updated anything about them?

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
i have a question: companions and slaves are very promising but why the developer hasnt updated anything about them?
Companion support was disabled a few versions ago under the reasoning of " " (second paragraph). And then she started taking longer between updates without them.

Immediately under that, she mentions expanding slave content some to compensate.. that hasn't even begun.

Now imagine how slow releases would be if she was rendering anything for the game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes