CCtB89

Sep 27, 2018
Imagine, Inno making one full version (1.0.0 => 2.0.0) per year. Might still be faster then this but pretty sure she wouldn't be able to deliver on time anyway

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Imagine, Inno making one full version (1.0.0 => 2.0.0) per year. Might still be faster then this but pretty sure she wouldn't be able to deliver on time anyway
Wouldn't be enough. 0.3 released back in late 2018 and we've only reached 0.4 this year.

Inno is a freeform developer; instead of taking a formulaic approach to development and planning ahead, she just goes with the flow and works on whatever strikes her fancy at the moment. This is both good and bad. It can good do something else when you're at a roadblock and need to take a break. On the other hand, too much of it and before you know it 6 months have passed and you're still going side-ways, adding minor content that is probably going to require you to refactor the code on top of it just to make it work. This has been LT in a nutshell since 2018.

Reactions: BBGunna

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the answer, but are they permanent or if you undress the effect finsh?
Yeah, but you can get a tattoo enchanted if you want it to be permanent. Also, working out gives you points towards the physical perk tree, which gives a permanent +5 to physique at the end of every tier.

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, but you can get a tattoo enchanted if you want it to be permanent. Also, working out gives you points towards the physical perk tree, which gives a permanent +5 to physique at the end of every tier.
Tier like fit or herculean? Or is related to physiscal can you please explain?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Tier like fit or herculean? Or is related to physiscal can you please explain?
At the end of each tier of the combat/physical perk tree is a perk that gives a permanent +5 to physique. Working out gives you progress towards obtaining a perk point for that tree, as opposed to the normal one you get when leveling up.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
At the end of each tier of the combat/physical perk tree is a perk that gives a permanent +5 to physique. Working out gives you progress towards obtaining a perk point for that tree, as opposed to the normal one you get when leveling up.
I didn't knew that, how much ya gotta work out and how many points can you gain?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The only special spell currently available right now is teleport. the others aren't in yet. if ever.
Actually, I got Steal from the demon guy who's in love with Lyssieth as a gift. I don't if that was supposed to happen, though.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Actually, I got Steal from the demon guy who's in love with Lyssieth as a gift. I don't if that was supposed to happen, though.
wait who? There's not many "demon guys/incubus" period, as most prefer to be female. Only one I can think of is the guy with "Amber" and the two maids. I don't remember ever seeing him mentioning being in love with lyssieth though, just fawning/respect for a daughter lilin.
Did he give you "Steal" and if so how? I've never seen it legitimately rewarded in game, only through "buggy".
Only guy I know of who kinda mentions being "in love with lyssieth" is Arthur, but he isn't a demon, just a pure filthy degenerate human. He gives other major forbidden spells for quests, but never seen him give steal.
Tl,dr. True if big, need details.

Reactions: Jrar and NODOGAN

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
wait who? There's not many "demon guys/incubus" period, as most prefer to be female. Only one I can think of is the guy with "Amber" and the two maids. I don't remember ever seeing him mentioning being in love with lyssieth though, just fawning/respect for a daughter lilin.
Did he give you "Steal" and if so how? I've never seen it legitimately rewarded in game, only through "buggy".
Only guy I know of who kinda mentions being "in love with lyssieth" is Arthur, but he isn't a demon, just a pure filthy degenerate human. He gives other major forbidden spells for quests, but never seen him give steal.
I think that's Desyryth from that father's day event in June if you already met Lyssieth. You have the option to change him to a succubus though. You'd get some kind of gift from him after you completed his quest; I also got some random spellbook but it's not "steal".

Jul 17, 2020
taking bets on 0.4.2 actually releasing today?
not that i have a particular care in the matter, i have a backlog of updates to VN's i follow here to get caught up on, lol

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, like Somebody like said, it was Desryth. The first spell book he have me as a present was "steal". I guess I just got lucky.

Reactions: Jrar
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes