kenny

Aug 5, 2016
is the promotion in evelyx farm broken? I meet all 4 requirements but the option is greyed out.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Well speculation about a "memory leak" being behind the lag has been going on for a while. If Inno (unlikely) or Ace (more likely) were poking about, perhaps there is "one weird trick" that could improve performance.

Then again, Inno might just be bullshitting.

I guess we're about to find out.
There's one specific memory leak that has existed for two years now that's still there. And if they actually found it, it'd be front and center just like the last time they got rid of a single memory leak.

Performance boost is pretty significant, even with 200+ offpsring.

Even the offspring map is usable now, though it takes about 15 seconds to load a page, which is still a little absurd.

But hey, at least walking from place to place is viable now.
Really? Because its literally the exact same on my saves. The offspring map is actually taking longer to load than it did two patches ago. It was back to being instant with 1000+ offspring for a little while, and now its long enough that the games going into a not-responding state.

Time skips are still slow as fuck, and with only about 30 slaves each step takes almost a full second. Which is exactly why I dropped this save to begin with.

Plus like, I don't see anything in the patch that indicates that performance would actually be improved much. That would have been big news, not a passing comment that I can't even find.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Oh, another patch with lots of content! So many bugfixes and performance improvements! Absolutely fruitful few months, look at that huge changelog! It's been a year since update that added at least SOME new content and story progression but who needs those when you can have more bugfixes and more performance patches!

/sarcasm mode off

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is this game only text or there are also some pictures or animations?
There are pictures and graphics, but it's for stuff like inventory items and UI elements. There are a small handful of character portraits, but it's 99% just text for anything you're probably asking about.

As expected:
47 bugfixes for ear, tentacle, nose-vagina sex
25 new clothes/toys

Actual content added: pictures for that one scene one time long ago
Yeah, that's... yeah.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
There are pictures and graphics, but it's for stuff like inventory items and UI elements. There are a small handful of character portraits, but it's 99% just text for anything you're probably asking about.

Yeah, that's... yeah.
Can you post a cap of a written hot sex scene I think I will not be excited not actually seeing it but never say never.....

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Can you post a cap of a written hot sex scene I think I will not be excited not actually seeing it but never say never.....
It doesn't handle sex scenes like CoC/TiTS, sorry. It works more like DoL, where the sex scenes are dynamically controlled by the player.
There's a random encounter. It doesn't really show much, but it gives a good idea of what you're working with. There's a quick version that lets you skip all this, but its terrible wank material lol

There's some custom intros/outros to these scenes of varying quality, but that's more or less it.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
So I know that I originally said that I was hoping to have this update ready by early last week, but it ended up taking longer than expected...

Literally every damn update rofl.

Also, I wanted to release this as another public update due to the fact that the last update was a bit disappointing
Also every update.

I'll make a 'Progress News' post at the end of this week to let you know how things are going.
50 bucks says it is delayed and doesn't get posted until at least next week. This person's time management skills are a joke and yet they keep throwing money at this project.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone give me a brief tutorial on how to remove kids from save file? Haven't messed with xml file before.
Script by Exiua( ) seems to break file to some degree.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
welp looks like the dev is still influwansed but the idiot staff member as there is still a lack of male taged clothes and alot of the closes that should be taged male are not

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
welp looks like the dev is still influwansed but the idiot staff member as there is still a lack of male taged clothes and alot of the closes that should be taged male are not
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Take your right hand off your member for five minutes and try to retype that sentence again.

It feels like Innoxia is trying to do the National Census survey for 2020 as Lilith's Throne chugs on. She either needs to scrap the sex dynamic system or start a hard limit on the amount of species that shows up. An easier analogy would be: she's trying to program all of Furaffinity (racial and fetish-wise) into the game; that's fucking insane and even Fenoxo won't do that shit.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes