jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
I'm glad I looked at the board for some tips against a boss I was having trouble with. Making potions help out a whole lot.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm glad I looked at the board for some tips against a boss I was having trouble with. Making potions help out a whole lot.
Yeah, potions are just as broken as everything else affected by enchanting. You can have an unlimited number of 100% heal potions that give buffs. Makes it impossible to die to anything but a one shot. And those potions are super cheap.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I found this game since it's similar to CoC, etc. I like it, in some parts even more than CoC. It has nice ideas, and interesting characters, writing is good too, etc.

However... sigh. 4 years and the main story seems to be in the very beginning? Like, I reached the "end" of the main story content and was like. That's it? I dunno if there's a lot of stuff to do, because I was interested in the main story, not enslaving, breeding. Besides, the "sex" is easily the weakest part of this game in my opinion. Although I like most characters, the repetition and the guessing positions and stuff in that minigame are so boring after a time that I just decided to not have sex with anyone whenever I can have such choice and just ignore it.

Reactions: 246

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I dunno if there's a lot of stuff to do, because I was interested in the main story, not enslaving, breeding.
If you were interested in some of the other stuff then you could probably scavenge something to keep yourself entertained with this game a bit more... but if it's the story that hooked you well... Oof, u hit a jackpot there

• Sad
Reactions: Avakao

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
This game look awesome. I'd like to know if it's possible to be a sissy/t-girl/femboy in it ?
Yes...

...however...

The game works off a gender assumption system based on appearance. You can tweak the settings, but then you're tweaking it for all characters. Unless you're completely exposed at all times, more often than not NPCs will just assume you're female. And then you'll just get a single throw away line during sex that you likely won't even see.

Jhgrz

Nov 18, 2021
Yes...

...however...

The game works off a gender assumption system based on appearance. You can tweak the settings, but then you're tweaking it for all characters. Unless you're completely exposed at all times, more often than not NPCs will just assume you're female. And then you'll just get a single throw away line during sex that you likely won't even see.
I think I see what you mean. But basically I'd just love being able to look like a girl and be considered as such but with a cock, so it's totally fine if they use "she/her" and not "he/him" as long they don't use "vagina" when I actually have a penis. That would work ?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I think I see what you mean. But basically I'd just love being able to look like a girl and be considered as such but with a cock, so it's totally fine if they use "she/her" and not "he/him" as long they don't use "vagina" when I actually have a penis. That would work ?
Oh yeah, absolutely. Just makes them a bit surprised the first time they see you nekkid.
Just note that the character creation doesn't let you go all the way over to fem if you have dick but you can fix that right after the prologue.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, you can definitely do that. You'll just get a throw away "surprise" line every time you have sex with anyone. But it doesn't have any impact on the game play, anyone's reactions, or change anything in the slightest, and it'll be buried in a wall of spam you'll likely ignore every time you see it, so... yeah.

Jhgrz

Nov 18, 2021
Oh yeah, absolutely. Just makes them a bit surprised the first time they see you nekkid.
Just note that the character creation doesn't let you go all the way over to fem if you have dick but you can fix that right after the prologue.
That make it even better if they act surprised lol ! Do you mind explaining me what I have to do and what I should chose for the creation ?

kht

Nov 16, 2016
Do you mind explaining me what I have to do and what I should chose for the creation ?
Simply create a regular male character, select androgynous looks, and dress with female clothes. Afterwards, you can use TF potions to grow boobs and/or further raise your feminity stat above androgynous if you want, but that's not even necessary (on default settings, the game will already treat you as a girl with that basic setup).

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, you can definitely do that. You'll just get a throw away "surprise" line every time you have sex with anyone. But it doesn't have any impact on the game play, anyone's reactions, or change anything in the slightest, and it'll be buried in a wall of spam you'll likely ignore every time you see it, so... yeah.
And this is, imho, where CoC is massively better. Unique sex encounters might me more limiting, but the total freedom of LT makes everything boring and samey. the prelude scenes to sex are actually more enticing than than act itself.

Jhgrz

Nov 18, 2021
Simply create a regular male character, select androgynous looks, and dress with female clothes. Afterwards, you can use TF potions to grow boobs and/or further raise your feminity stat above androgynous if you want, but that's not even necessary (on default settings, the game will already treat you as a girl with that basic setup).
Understood ! Thank you very much

SilenceIsGolden

Feb 8, 2020
And this is, imho, where CoC is massively better. Unique sex encounters might me more limiting, but the total freedom of LT makes everything boring and samey. the prelude scenes to sex are actually more enticing than than act itself.
That only really holds true if there is a large number of writers with a number of different fetishes. Hence why TiTs is disliked because it's all about herms/futas and CoC2 is disliked because many of its characters are just generic waifus (that no one is allowed to touch).

Each route through things has its strengths and weaknesses, and it's entirely up to the developer to take advantage of the former while mitigating the latter.

Reactions: MercurialQuark

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
Each route through things has its strengths and weaknesses, and it's entirely up to the developer to take advantage of the former while mitigating the latter.
and Lilith's Throne is a prime example of what happens when a developer doesn't bother to mitigate the latter.

Also, antennae. It feels like the support for it has been in the game for years but still hasn't been touched. Seeing it always tricks my head into thinking there's a Bug based race, but nope. As much as I'd like to see one, I know for a fact there will be an immediate attempt to support penetration with them.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I found this game since it's similar to CoC, etc. I like it, in some parts even more than CoC. It has nice ideas, and interesting characters, writing is good too, etc.

However... sigh. 4 years and the main story seems to be in the very beginning? Like, I reached the "end" of the main story content and was like. That's it? I dunno if there's a lot of stuff to do, because I was interested in the main story, not enslaving, breeding. Besides, the "sex" is easily the weakest part of this game in my opinion. Although I like most characters, the repetition and the guessing positions and stuff in that minigame are so boring after a time that I just decided to not have sex with anyone whenever I can have such choice and just ignore it.
Welcome to the club, buddy. Grab a chair, some drinks, maybe some popcorn if you'd like, and start chilling with the rest of us here in the forums. The forum sees more story development than the game and it has for a long time. Its far more entertaining here too. I doubt this will be changing anytime soon. Hope for this game isn't dead... but damn, is it dying fast.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
and Lilith's Throne is a prime example of what happens when a developer doesn't bother to mitigate the latter.

Also, antennae. It feels like the support for it has been in the game for years but still hasn't been touched. Seeing it always tricks my head into thinking there's a Bug based race, but nope. As much as I'd like to see one, I know for a fact there will be an immediate attempt to support penetration with them.
There are some modded bug races on the discord if you're into those.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Servitute enchantment prevents the person from breaking the seal of sealed equipment (which most characters do not even have the ability to do) and also from self transforming. It is implied it should be paired up with enslaving and sealing enchantment.

But do slaves with a sealing enslaving collar actually remove their own slave collar and escape if you fail to include servitude enchantment?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes